Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. (44038 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2015
dovemart:

She's a senior judge with the Eleme Court, mind yhu...

So i should not admire beauty when i see one.lnfact let me go and commit something so she can judge me grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by tit(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2015
why is the wife wearing color riot?
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by shammah1(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2015
Mutumina
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Atigba: 1:37pm On May 12, 2015
Odebright:
great man
Why buy data bundle when you can get FREE 2GB FROM MTN.
Don't believe me? read this then http://www.globalbaze.com/how-to-get-2gb-data-free-on-your-mtn-sim-working-100-tested-and-confirmed/

You can also Use the FREE 150MB to browse. read also http://www.globalbaze.com/get-mtn-free-150mb-and-enjoy-surfing-using-simple-server

Scam
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Chiaka(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2015
tit:
why is the wife wearing color riot?

Its called Fashion!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by DocAdray(f): 1:49pm On May 12, 2015
His wife is hot!
Sha, PH people no dey carry last..
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by 175(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are blind. Comot your eyes make i borrow you my own

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Abeg carry your okpolor eyes commot for my corner. . . .orueh.!
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
That's a man of the people. The day Amaechi tries that, na mortuary straight.
[size=18pt]In your evil nightmares.
Amaechi has always been the peoples guy since when he was President of the National Association of Rivers State Students (NURSS) at UNIPORT.[/size]

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by yommyflo(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2015
the wifey make sense jare... Wike ride on

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Greatidonis: 2:00pm On May 12, 2015
Lol, bleached out skin make sense?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Rotimi47: 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
Just look at the type of people following him! Not even a lady apart from his wife.
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Charly68: 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
This murderer is out there celebrating the death of those he killed for him to be elected or what ? Nairaland should stop advertising wicked pics of criminals like this on their network

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by omonnakoda: 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
What a well fed happy looking crowd

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by gebest: 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
dont worry tribunal awaits u, after wasting innocent lives.
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by kurt09(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
sirugos:
I love the swagg.. The wife got swagg like my wife
Pishure of ur wife or u no the rest grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by soji1992: 2:46pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by orble: 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
sirugos:
I love the swagg.. The wife got swagg like my wife

Comot for here....

Who dash u wife!

lair!
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by 2kris(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2015
175:
See rude swagg. . .this man need to team up with Fayose and give APC a run for their money at the center.
jeeezz wike wife get swag faint.........c shape oboy
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Btruth: 3:28pm On May 12, 2015
younghartz:
Now that's the man! grin
which man? cry
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by toluine56(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2015
Collynzo9:
Foolish Yoruba man, Wike will remain governor of Rivers for at least 4 years. His people want him, you guys should face your own states
Wise Igbo man.
Your statement exudes, oozes violence already like your mentor Wike.. Two thugs alike. Flush urself down the toilet when the tribunal removes him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by opiaoku: 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Can we see your wife? You can PM her picture to me if you don't want to post it here grin grin grin tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

pervert alert

grin
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by opiaoku: 3:51pm On May 12, 2015
Ariel20:
See the man whose Jesus is PEJ.. hehehe abeg where is Barcanista my run-away bobo

are you a she-male
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by opiaoku: 3:52pm On May 12, 2015
synergycom19:
This is the new type of leadership not the GEJ style in domiciled in Aso rock,after 4 yrs comming to look for re-election

otu nne i grin
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Sulaimon01(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2015
masseratti:
no one will tolerate their style of politics, thugs and militancy in the new dispensation, most likely both of them will be a goner before end of the year,their impunity has no bound.

That's a bitter truth bro, u get brain o!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Sulaimon01(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2015
Btruth:
which man? cry
I Taya o!
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by mekadinho(f): 4:02pm On May 12, 2015
I CAN'T STOP LOOKING @ D WIFE... WTF IS WRONG WITH MUA..? PLAYING P-SQUARES TEMPTATION.
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by seunlaww(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2015
Dts d man... .

Check my signature for ur free Web hosting, better and bigger dan d rest..
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by okazuu(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
hey stop looking at rivers first lady like that before you go prison for information wike wife and judge o and the pic was taking on the governorship election day when wike and his wife were going to the polling unit to cast their vote
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Femistico(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2015
abegi shey na his wife be diz or olosho??
and where d hell is there security...
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by todayguest(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2015
Performance is what we need. Not marital parades. Anyway, they look cool.
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by masseratti: 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
anwe:

What is their style of politics ? being men of the people ? that is politics. Go to Ekiti and asked the people.
I have friends in Ekiti, yes fayose is loved by them over there just same way Adedibu was loved by the people of Ibadan at a time.The question is would Adedibu had get away with his brand of amala politics without the Help of Obj? The answer is NO,would Fayose had being successful without the help of Gej? The answer is No,would Wike had being successful without the help of Gej and PEJ the answer is absolute NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.