Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv (46144 Views)

How To Subscribe To Dstv Mobile On Samsung TV / Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus / Canal Sat, Ctl, Metro And Other Cheap Paytv To Dstv For Watching Sports. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by omotech: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2017
SlyCharlie:

True lagos has the market.
But be told, down south, PH and environs CTL is d ish.
And who says they r competing with dstv??
They re on different platforms remember?
Who uses Dstv here?? Especially viewing centre owners??.. When uve got a plethora of Cable tv operators around from CTL to MetroDigital to CAN tv to PBS to MCL
Then why aren't operate in Lagos? I wish their agent can explain this.
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by SlyCharlie(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2017
omotech:
Then why aren't operate in Lagos? I wish their agent can explain this.
Probably logistics issues or better still the deal they have wit dstv doesn't allow them operate there...or maybe someother thing which I don't know...
Because since the late 1990's CTL has been the No.1 cable tv in PH and south-south, south-eastern Nigeria
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by omotech: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
SlyCharlie:

Probably logistics issues or better still the deal they have wit dstv doesn't allow them operate there...or maybe someother thing which I don't know...
Because since the late 1990's CTL has been the No.1 cable tv in PH and south-south, south-eastern Nigeria
Do you have their contact or web address so that person can ask why they're not in Lagos
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by SlyCharlie(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
omotech:
Do you have their contact or web address so that person can ask why they're not in Lagos
08104631617, That's dia customer care, at least the last time I checked.
The site www.trendtv.tv is not responding
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by omotech: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2017
SlyCharlie:
08104631617, That's dia customer care, at least the last time I checked. . The site www.trendtv.tv is not responding
Thanx i'm very grateful
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by chigbolu: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
pls does anyone know the new format for ctl recharge card sub
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by mikkytrio(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
I called 08104631617 before paying for three months, after payment my supposed package has refused to work and the number has refused to answer any of my calls. isnt this scam?
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by soloqy: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
mikkytrio:
I called 08104631617 before paying for three months, after payment my supposed package has refused to work and the number has refused to answer any of my calls. isnt this scam?

You were told they are not operational in Lagos. The last time I called them (about two years ago), they categorically told me they were not in Lagos.
But you went ahead to pay for services that you were told here that is not operational?
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by sam2020(m): 4:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by kcy(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
tstv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by Steemitlicensed(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Trend decoder for sale with antenna and remote including a month subscription

Price: #15,000
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by Malawian(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Does this trend TV work in Lagos? After the Sour Taste i am currently being fed by DSTV, i think i have had my last subscription with them.
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by Steemitlicensed(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Malawian:
Does this trend TV work in Lagos? After the Sour Taste i am currently being fed by DSTV, i think i have had my last subscription with them.
No it doesn't
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by warrenweste(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2018
AdiscoPele:
Pls, how can we get it in Ibadan.
I have a friend you uses it in Abuja, and i must say its far better than dstv.

If there's anything we in Ibadan can do to get it, pls let us know, or will the decoder work in Ibadan?

Check femi Johnson brooking house
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by ELDINO: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Brand New CTL HD decoder + Antenna + one month subscription for sale. Interested buyers should contact me on 08068293007.
My location is Abuja.
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by Davidinho712(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thinking of getting one
Pls does anybody know if it works in ekpoma...(that's where am based currently)
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by Delaw00(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Shows epl and copa del rey??
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by SlyCharlie(m): 3:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Delaw00:
Shows epl and copa del rey??
YES
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by Ssabina: 12:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Is ctl now working in lagos?
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 01, 2019
Ssabina:
Is ctl now working in lagos?
I don't think so
Re: Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv by cyberguy72(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
chimzyblack:
HOW CAN ONE IMPROVE THE PICTURE QUALITY ON IT. IS THERE A DEVICE THAT I CAN CONNECT TO IT TO IMPROVE PICTURE QUALITY!?
Thats just the problem with ctl .....the picture quality is nothing to write home about

(1) (2) (Reply)

K / How To Unlock Dstv. / 3 On 1 Lnb On 90cm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.