Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old (61230 Views)

Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by TheFilmmaker: 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
Hdh
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by kenny091(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Terry69(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
Are you into football betting and you haven't
been winning For sure and guaranteed fixed match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free! Welcome
call +2347069313231 to subscribe

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by vikeyz(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
let he who is without sin cast the first stone......ptchew, rubbish news

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by mightycrown1(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF CIVILIZATION

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by fpeter(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
strange acts shocked
if at 14 she don dey knack...by the time she is 25, wetin go remain?

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by tinkinjow: 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
Her confession can't get d guy off the hook.
BTW seems they both started out as minors
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
I think in Western countries they call it 'statutory rape' since the girl is considered still too young to consent to sex. I'm actually quite impressed by the Nigerian police wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by juman(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
Under nigeria constitution which law did the young guy commit now?

They should let the boy go with warning not to do that again without the girl's parent consent.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by ElFenomeno1: 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
Yehhhh Mogbeeeeee shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by lilmax(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
vikeyz:
let he who is without sin cast the first stone......ptchew, rubbish news
really?
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by tellwisdom: 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
Na them speak this kain big grammar?? sad
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by missionmex(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2015
@19 our for fathers were still walking naked.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by toyoutoyou: 2:13pm On May 12, 2015
This is serious.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by skullbaba: 2:13pm On May 12, 2015
Seriounow what to say. The girl confirmed it is CONSENSUAL, I believe no there is no case. All the 19 year old gals too are 'done' by. 25yr old bros and at the end of the day life continues
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by simplex2: 2:14pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Loool... Stunted? Really?
Well its scary to knw dt by d tym I hav a child teens wil b more nuclear dan they are now

Seriously though, 14yrs is like...ss2 in sec school? Omoh! Forgot, those teenagers are in a world of their own. They develop fast and technology has made knowledge closer to them than we got.

With less than 15mb of N30, they can watch full clips of po'rn cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by 9jatatafo(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2015
This 14 years old girl nor just reach river before she fetch water.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by CountDracula(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2015
simplex2:

Seriously though, 14yrs is like...ss2 in sec school? Omoh! Forgot, those teenagers are in a world of their own. They develop fast and technology has made knowledge closer to them than we got.

d sad part is wat u jus said is totally true
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by qualityovenbake(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2015
N10,000 bail for having canal knowledge with a 14yrs old girl. I sometimes wonder why some men can be so perverted towards little girls. This problem will persist until our law start dishing out harsher punishment to offenders.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
Velocitron:
I think in Western countries they call it 'statutory rape' since the girl is considered still too young to consent to sex. I'm actually quite impressed by the Nigerian police wink

Don't be in a haste to be impressed by the Nigerian police. You may be shocked to know that the girl is not actually 14 years, but may be 16 or even 18. It could be the police that advised the parents of the girl to say that the girl is 14 to be able to prosecute the young man properly after trying unsuccessfully to extort money from the young man. I have witnessed it before and I know it is possibly the case here.

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by sexyjob(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
simplex2:

Simplex
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
qualityovenbake:
N10,000 bail for having canal knowledge with a 14yrs old girl. I sometimes wonder why some men can be so perverted towards little girls. This problem will persist until our law start dishing out harsher punishment to offenders.

Am not supporting the accused, but how are u sure the girl is 14 years?
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by andyanders: 2:22pm On May 12, 2015
Toffy200:
I am writing this because it happened right in my eyes! A colleague of mine Ifeoma Nwachukwu saw a police officer collecting bribe from a road users this morning at Okota about 6:29am.. Ifeoma took a photo of this act with her phone and immediately this police man by name 'Chukwu Nge' forcefully dragged the phone off her hand injuring her in the process and another police from the driver said dragged her brother who was driving by the neck too so they dnt drive off. After succeeding to do this, he deleted the picture and I came down from my car to plead with the policeman as he was becoming violent.. This policeman immediately called his squad and spoke in Yoruba "We need the van and two policemen Asap as there are men here who are dragging our guns and assaulting men in uniform" i was shocked and i asked the police why he lied and he was unapologetic! As I speak they have taken Ifeoma and her brothers to Isolo police station in Okota Lagos and they have charged them to Okota court on this yellowed charges! Please I need you to please pass on this broadcast till it gets to the right audience!!! My name is ayanskid and I stand for #JusticeForifeoma

Post this through Crime column.This is too bad Our police men are robbers. Or go to Channels TV and report the case and let them air it and the new IG will call for the officers to be picked up. Or go to GRA ikeja and report the case to Police PRO.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by mekadinho(f): 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
@ THE AGE OF 14, SEX SCENE IN A MOVIE DEY SHAME ME SELF.... @ D AGE OF 19, I DO FOLLOW MY CLASS MATES TO ONE GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL NEAR MY OWN DURING INTER HOUSE SPORTS, BUT LACK THE COURAGE TO SAY HI TO ANY BABE...
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
They should free the guy since it wasn't a rape.

Why the 10k, who will go with the money?
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by youngwarlocks: 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
bottom line.....give ur babe good s*x and she will defend you anywhr..
make i hear say she gree say na mutual consent if d guy dey rusty

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by sirgreen: 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
The girl is bold to state wen they started having sex even upto three times without telling the parents what has been going on, let the boy be and stop them from further relationship. the parents of the girl need to flog for not putting an eye to this daughter of theys 14yrs wonders shall never end, she can give birth then if that is the case.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by 9jatatafo(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
missionmex:
@19 our for fathers were still walking naked.

That was then!
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Bigii(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
14 years? Wen I was 14 I didn't even knw wat sex was
U really missed. tongue the sweetst stage cheesy
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
kaorama:

Don't be in a haste to be impressed by the Nigerian police. You may be shocked to know that the girl is not actually 14 years, but may be 16 or even 18. It could be the police that advised the parents of the girl to say that the girl is 14 to be able to prosecute the young man properly after trying unsuccessfully to extort money from the young man. I have witnessed it before and I know it is possibly the case here.

Nigerian police. They can do anything for money.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by CountDracula(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2015
Bigii:
U really missed. tongue the sweetst stage cheesy
Wat was sweet abt it?
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by austine4real(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
What abt those mallams marrying 8,10,12yrs old gals? All of em nid 2 b sentence 2 death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bodies Of Kidnapped Rachael Kanini "Kaniss" & Boyfriend, Omodollar Found / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.