Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old (61224 Views)

Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2015
Toffy200:
I am writing this because it happened right in my eyes! A colleague of mine Ifeoma Nwachukwu saw a police officer collecting bribe from a road users this morning at Okota about 6:29am.. Ifeoma took a photo of this act with her phone and immediately this police man by name 'Chukwu Nge' forcefully dragged the phone off her hand injuring her in the process and another police from the driver said dragged her brother who was driving by the neck too so they dnt drive off. After succeeding to do this, he deleted the picture and I came down from my car to plead with the policeman as he was becoming violent.. This policeman immediately called his squad and spoke in Yoruba "We need the van and two policemen Asap as there are men here who are dragging our guns and assaulting men in uniform" i was shocked and i asked the police why he lied and he was unapologetic! As I speak they have taken Ifeoma and her brothers to Isolo police station in Okota Lagos and they have charged them to Okota court on this yellowed charges! Please I need you to please pass on this broadcast till it gets to the right audience!!! My name is ayanskid and I stand for #JusticeForifeoma
Hehe this is a strong issue o.... I why not contact their parents to engage the service of a sound lawyer
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by daresimon(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2015
kullozone:
nawa oh 14yrs...some pipu get mind sha!! buh that small gal too tho.

Too small?
Abeg come area and see girls of 14 years already mummys
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by diczo(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
Lolz @ 14 u don begin service ur orifice.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
Crazy stuff happens every day waooo

#Androidvillaz.com
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by babyfaceafrica: 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
kaorama:

Don't be in a haste to be impressed by the Nigerian police. You may be shocked to know that the girl is not actually 14 years, but may be 16 or even 18. It could be the police that advised the parents of the girl to say that the girl is 14 to be able to prosecute the young man properly after trying unsuccessfully to extort money from the young man. I have witnessed it before and I know it is possibly the case here.
I hve personally also heard of a case like that before where the parents advised the gal not only to reduce her age but to say she was raped instead of saying its was mutual consent...having sex with teens is bad..but why should one person be purnised and the other left wen its mutual...say no to lies ...#be fair#
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 12, 2015
kaorama:

Don't be in a haste to be impressed by the Nigerian police. You may be shocked to know that the girl is not actually 14 years, but may be 16 or even 18. It could be the police that advised the parents of the girl to say that the girl is 14 to be able to prosecute the young man properly after trying unsuccessfully to extort money from the young man. I have witnessed it before and I know it is possibly the case here.

You're quite right, the NPF does have many rotten and corrupt officers who would do anything for money. I was just surprised that they at least took it seriously since child rape seems a bit common these days.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by soji1992: 2:37pm On May 12, 2015
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 12, 2015
Small small kids of nowadays sha

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by anwe: 2:37pm On May 12, 2015
Criminal are running free, here we are chasing kids who are in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by BizBayo: 2:38pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
A life of strife and sorrow!
this one is a 'life of straff'
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by elbinmanny(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2015
Can u all say that to Senator Nyerima's face? Who born the judge to to even listen to that kind case for northern Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by CountDracula(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2015
BizBayo:

this one is a 'life of straff'
Lwkm... Hw didn't I see dt?
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Bollinger(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2015
tolustx:
O ti tan. Since d girl don testify say he no force am do d tin, make dem free d guy na. At least, dr is no law dat stipulates an age bracket for sexual partners. That is how many ladies will in anger, lie dat a man rape dem wen they both agreed to d act. But because d guy has offended d lady, or because he's cheating, they find a way of dealing wit him and choose to use 'rape'. Pathetic.

Women, diaris God oooooo

Spoken like a true peodo.phile.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by gmoni2(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2015
statutory rape is sexual activity in which at least one person is below the age required to legally consent to the behavior.
He should go to jail for it..

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Orikinla(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Any form of sex with a minor is RAPE, even if the victim defends the accused.[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by steveben7(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2015
Na one billon bail dem 4 give am abi! See ur head
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by UnimkeAk(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2015
Although ; I'm not in support of this; congrats to the 14 year old girl for owning up to the results of her decisions.

Some would have lied out of fear and shame; and let the nigger rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by charlsecy(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2015
In Nigeria, a person less than 18 cannot legally give consent. This is a case of statutory rape.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by FitnessNigeria: 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
This world don spoil finish.

14yr old gurl lured to bed with promise of marriage?

At this age, marriage don enter her head

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by hopilo: 3:01pm On May 12, 2015
kullozone:
nawa oh
14yrs...some pipu get mind sha!!
buh that small gal too tho.
which mind? he is following the footsteps of our president elect. How old was his wife when he married her.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by hopilo: 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Any form of sex with a minor is RAPE, even if the victim defends the accused.[/size]
Don't accuse our president elect of rape oooo
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Breiny: 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
Toffy200:
I am writing this because it happened right in my eyes! A colleague of mine Ifeoma Nwachukwu saw a police officer collecting bribe from a road users this morning at Okota about 6:29am.. Ifeoma took a photo of this act with her phone and immediately this police man by name 'Chukwu Nge' forcefully dragged the phone off her hand injuring her in the process and another police from the driver said dragged her brother who was driving by the neck too so they dnt drive off. After succeeding to do this, he deleted the picture and I came down from my car to plead with the policeman as he was becoming violent.. This policeman immediately called his squad and spoke in Yoruba "We need the van and two policemen Asap as there are men here who are dragging our guns and assaulting men in uniform" i was shocked and i asked the police why he lied and he was unapologetic! As I speak they have taken Ifeoma and her brothers to Isolo police station in Okota Lagos and they have charged them to Okota court on this yellowed charges! Please I need you to please pass on this broadcast till it gets to the right audience!!! My name is ayanskid and I stand for #JusticeForifeoma

Twitter is the best platform to do this. Tweet this story and copy channels (@channelstv) Nigerian police (@nigerianpolice), Oby Ezekwesili (@obyezeks) Japhet Omojuwa (@omojuwa). I pray you get justice

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by kullozone(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
daresimon:

Too small?

Abeg come area and see girls of 14 years already mummys

hmmm..
who we go blame now?
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by gqboyy(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2015
Mutual consent or not, u r underaged, bitch, u r grounded
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by BizBayo: 3:07pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
Lwkm... Hw didn't I see dt?
hahaha!
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by gqboyy(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2015
Mutual consent or not, u r underaged, beetch, u r grounded

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by kullozone(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2015
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by chiedu7: 3:10pm On May 12, 2015
[size=14pt] If na Igbo man, everybody go dey shout Igbo man this igbo man that.

Now na Yoruba man, not a word of his tribe [/size]
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by jimmy101231(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2015
Shoro ni yen
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by kullozone(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2015
hopilo:

which mind? he is following the footsteps of our president elect. How old was his wife when he married her.

loltrue,but in this case the girl had a choice..and she obviously picked the wrong one.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by jamalchance(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
14 years? Wen I was 14 I didn't even knw wat sex was

Don't come and lie here oooo
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by MizTyna(f): 3:16pm On May 12, 2015
tolustx:
O ti tan. Since d girl don testify say he no force am do d tin, make dem free d guy na. At least, dr is no law dat stipulates an age bracket for sexual partners. That is how many ladies will in anger, lie dat a man rape dem wen they both agreed to d act. But because d guy has offended d lady, or because he's cheating, they find a way of dealing wit him and choose to use 'rape'. Pathetic.

Women, diaris God oooooo

She is still a minor oh. So according to the law,this is statutory rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bodies Of Kidnapped Rachael Kanini "Kaniss" & Boyfriend, Omodollar Found / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.