Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . (956 Views)

Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . by luyemee(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2015
A professor has sparked pandemonium in a school after he ordered the students to show up for their final examinations totally naked or risk failing the course.

The professor would also show up naked for the exam in the school located at UC San Diego, in the United States.

Associate Professor Ricardo Dominguez, who takes Visual Arts 104A: Performing the Self, said the bizarre exam conditions have been the same for 11 years.

He claims everyone knows the deal from start of term and those who don’t like it simply shouldn’t take it...
see more at http://nisupermodel..com/2015/05/omg-professor-orders-students-to-write.html
Re: OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . by Eragablessen(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2015
Retarded!! Prof and institution is retarded!! Did I just read the rule has been there since time immemorial? Retarded!!!
Re: OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . by Nancydearie(f): 3:26pm On May 12, 2015
Really? Thats serious!
Re: OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . by amokeme(f): 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
Thank God it happened in the US. If it were to be in Nigeria, and a private sch at that, I can only imagine the kinda comments I'll be reading..
Re: OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . by mentorandfriend(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2015
All these blog-traffic seeking fo.ols on nairaland. You all disgust me!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Shocked As Prostitutes He Ordered Turn Out To Be His Daughters / Most See Photo From The Past!!! / MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.