Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... (26752 Views)

Travelling To Cotonou For First Timers / Travel Tips For First Time Flyers / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 12, 2015
flickers72:

Thanks for that bit of info, I miss Hausa Quaters I did attend College of Commerc, same set with AY and loads of others, then I go die was our junior in School...Man I miss Warri die no be small but my mumsie no wan gree make Man enter

ahh you be my mumsy classmate be that oo
she be dey yan me how ona dey wahala d whole school DAT year...she tori me of how Ay dey host small jokes,comedy nd dance show during ona class breaks then.

I greet you specially Jor
migwoor
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by flickers72(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2015
Kizmarty:

ahh you be my mumsy classmate be that oo
she be dey yan me how ona dey wahala d whole school DAT year...she tori me of how Ay dey host small jokes,comedy nd dance show during ona class breaks then.

I greet you specially Jor
migwoor

Hail your mumsie for me...Old UCC dey hail her
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by girlieTberry: 6:55pm On May 12, 2015
I rep my town waffi, Warri is d easiest place to mingle wit pipo. Na stori una dey fine.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by joel09(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2015
donpetros:
So those comedians were not joking all this while.

If i hear say them dey joke
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by asamaigho(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2015
OgagaMic:

Area AA...
warryy, my Mothersland, my Home land, proudly Urhobo, proudly Wafarian

how warri take be ur homeland,all dis urhobo folks claiming warri in their dream
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Warfibabe(f): 7:02pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=Jovago post=33667741][/quote] myopic peeps as usual wanna talk like they know shyte! Cus a full warri born and brought up knows that the town is one of The best place to be.

Too much groove I swear! kiss[

BTW that is just nonsense you typed about the airport! The place is never rowdy. And they have security everywhere. There is even a naval base inside the airport yard!.

The rest of what you wrote? Abeg tell me where all these occurrences never happen before? Na Lagos? Port? Abuja? Ibadan? Benin?

Abeg make una free the town for us! We love Our Warri!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2015
Warri isnt dat bad but some areas like Alaka ehn?,
I was born here even as an Igbo boy, nobody threatened to throw me into Otokutu ruver
Proudly Warri boy.
We be like "Who dem help?"
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 12, 2015
asamaigho:

how warri take be ur homeland,all dis urhobo folks claiming warri in their dream

nt claiming Warri , 50% of present day warri belongs to Urhobo, Effurun, Pti, Enereh, Rebison plaza area, osubi, Ekpan, Okere Urhobo,

.... so mind wat u say
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 12, 2015
flickers72:

Hail your mumsie for me...Old UCC dey hail her

nothing do you... I hail
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 12, 2015
Thank God I wasn't so cautious the first time I went to warri......it was just like every other place I have visited. All these media hype sef.....putting fear in the mind of the weak not me abi who wan kidnap agbero tongue

Input:
I won't blame the op for this negative stereotype about the oil rich city of Warri, the blame goes to'I go die' and all the Nigerian comedians for painting Warri as a danger zone.

The most painful is that some of these upcoming comedians haven't been to Warri but they will use it to joke just for their joke to sell.

To the whole world Warri isn't as bad as people and the media made us to believe.
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 12, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
I'm still yet to see a place were everything people do always makes one smile except WARRI.

from the way market women talk when u try to bargain with them.

To the bike people that always gist with you with their waffy tongue when they are taking you to your destination.

To the way children behave like boss… .

Warri is just too lively, no dulling moment, be it morning, afternoon, evening or night, guys are always happy...

WARNING… DON'T STAY A MINUTE IN ENIORO BUSTOP IF U ARE A JJC, IF NOT, U GO COME OPEN THREAD TELLING US HOW THEM TAKE DEAL WITH U WHEN U VISIT WARRI.

I rep Oghara/Warri in Delta state.

God bless NIGERIA.
How Oghara take be Waffi?
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by XtraSmooth404: 7:20pm On May 12, 2015
Lies.. Warri isn't as bad as Lagos.
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Revolva(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2015
Warri haaaa dis one na jungle o everybody there dey act senseless most times girls r hustlers n guys na guymen...I like warri o everyone na sharp men
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by ridimic1: 7:32pm On May 12, 2015
@op....wit dis ur negative coment bout warri....abeg who u help undecided
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by laidthrice(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
Well nor be every dirty when craze man see him dey pick but this op own different, mugu fall guy man walk una call am robbery, if u never go waff town nor come here come deceive people,
Warri is one place that brings smile to my face and never sieze to amaze me, a town where every body for area na bros, and every body get gist for mouth,
But any how sha Devil na area boy, God na Godfather
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd... These Warri men... Good to have you aboard.... following...
Bros for ur mind, u dey spread wings o.. U wan shuk head for Yanks
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Bros for ur mind, u dey spread wings o.. U wan shuk head for Yanks

Probably.... lol
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Probably.... lol
ur teeth complete bros.. Ma hail u ma for get levo.. #Hailings bros!

1 Like

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2015
joewilly:
The name warri is even dangerous and not to talk of the town. before you heare one good news you would have heard of ten attrocities.
i hope you noe many of these things are not true sha...
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by tyconcepts(f): 8:18pm On May 12, 2015
I love me my Warri....Op just using grammar to pass confused points.

#No one is buying.
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by bakila: 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
onuwaje:

Tell dem o. Warri bad make dem go stay north na
You don go north before?
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by xakakes: 8:52pm On May 12, 2015
This is overshoot;there was a day a lady came visiting in warri all the way from Benue state and sequel to the stories she had heard about warri especially Enerhen Junction,she hid her money and phone in her under panties and eventually after her stay and moving around she concluded that these negatives about warri are actually over bloated.I rep confirmed Waffy guy with a difference
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Rapmoney(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2015
Op, u be thief! I created this topic first! WTF!!!

Mods, u guys are biased! Una dey do partial!!! I created this topic and u didn't move it to front page. Thunder dey come for all of una!
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Carlmax(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2015
people still dey use 95 eye look warri, times have changed Oooo
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by dennismukoro(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2015
did u forgot that there several urhobo villages there
asamaigho:

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by front247: 9:28pm On May 12, 2015
Warri is an aggressive place, nobody is trusted everybody is a suspect. Be careful when u visit warri
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
Input:
I won't blame the op for this negative stereotype about the oil rich city of Warri, the blame goes to'I go die' and all the Nigerian comedians for painting Warri as a danger zone.

The most painful is that some of these upcoming comedians haven't been to Warri but they will use it to joke just for their joke to sell.

To the whole world Warri isn't as bad as people and the media made us to believe.

To be honest, as a jjc in warri, i did all pple have been saying do not do and to my suprise, everyone i asked for directions with clean english was ready to assist me and made sure i got to where i wanted.... Enereh junction in particular, i bout a 2nd hand samsung fne at relatively low price and that's what i am still using now... Its as clean as it was wen i bot it...... All negativity about that city is a LIE i stayed there for a year and its the most stranger friendly city av bin to...... I lived at bendel estate, worked at ogunu and wandered almost the whole of warri for site seeing....

1 Like

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
flickers72:

Bro how have things change, I have left Warri now for 12 years and I'm planning to Visit when Next I visit Nigeria. My mum keep telling me not to come, can I have more up to date info was up with Warri this day. I grew up between Iyara and Ogedegbe..Obire to be precise...
Things have not changed bro... I finished from Essi College last year, Obire,Iyara and Ogedegbe has not changed. I reside in Igbudu though
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by luvprince4real(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
free2ryhme:

Never for any reason justified or not visit Enere junction without full knowledge of how things work there
nothn dey happen 4 enere junction mk una no dey talk anyhw. Dat place na normal busy junction with pple going on their normal business.
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by luvprince4real(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2015
Warri.. A town where everybody is natural,, no pretense.
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2015
FruityLass:
Oh my...I luff hausa quarters. Those hausas are nice to be with. Goods aren't expensive there too. Effurun roundabout, agbharo, PTI, enereh, airport road, mainmarket, jeddo, ekpan road, ijakpa, Nigercat, ugorton, Dsc, mofo, etc I so much love Warri, their foods wow. Nothing really much for a first timer. Warri is cool

Anytin dat will make me visit warri again would bé d 'fiiish'. I'll eat till im done! There r lot of fish joint in dat place sha, and real big fish o. I rilly enjoyd it. The pastors in warri r full of comedy. U'll tink dey r comedians wit d waffi preaching. Its just so funny and i really had grate time feeling blessed and laffin my head off. Also d kitoes in warri r nt smilin, had to treat malaria twice nd took injection befr i cld get better on gettin bak to lagos.warri s warri though
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by FruityLass: 10:50pm On May 12, 2015
StoneColdBiceps:

Anytin dat will make me visit warri again would bé d 'fiiish'. I'll eat till im done! There r lot of fish joint in dat place sha, and real big fish o. I rilly enjoyd it. The pastors in warri r full of comedy. U'll tink dey r comedians wit d waffi preaching. Its just so funny and i really had grate time feeling blessed and laffin my head off. Also d kitoes in warri r nt smilin, had to treat malaria twice nd took injection befr i cld get better on gettin bak to lagos.warri s warri though
Yea, that's warri for you....lotta fun. I love their banga soup also fried pork lol Night's always cool in warri...just one needs not to be slack....those maruwa....uduaghan buses oh my I miss warri! and and akpu lol with ogbono soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigeria Nurses Working Abroad, Share your experience" / Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial / How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.