Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... (26775 Views)

Travelling To Cotonou For First Timers / Travel Tips For First Time Flyers / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 13, 2015
flickers72:
that nah wetin me and you go arrange,I email sha
lol
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by flickers72(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2015
onomeglo:
lol
You dey laugh?Lol
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by fejikudz(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2015
flickers72:

How can we get some pictures of Warri on here...I'm missing that place die..I'm seating at the Office on my desk and my head just dey vex...I want to trek from Effurun roundabout to Iyara when I come no showing off, no speaking of big grammer
BIG BOSS.. u be confirm warri pikin 100%.. i nor too get many pictures for warri sha,

but this na refinery road

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by havennie(f): 4:50pm On May 13, 2015
Hahaha, truly Warri.
Spent up to 1 and half year in the great city. it is really a tough city, kai but i dont think it is as bad as the OP speaks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2015
Input:

God bless you for this, just to confirm.

Warri is a peaceful and friendly place to be.

VEEERRYY peaceful i tell you... Plusvthe fun is much..... Everyone is always ready to make you a friend upon knowing u re a jjc

1 Like

Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by darichlife: 8:43pm On May 13, 2015
Men I love all my upcoming city all men gat swag, reasoning getting indigenous. me love all them Niger Delta people way. Yeah first Choice of wife must be from Niger Delta.
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by dgreatrock(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2015
I'm saddened by all these naïve replies. Where in this world, does these tips not apply?

If I was not a Warri boy, I'd ve been given terrible 'treatments' in many 'renowned' cities in this country!

You all should get a life and let Warri be .
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by dgreatrock(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2015
havennie:
Hahaha, truly Warri.
Spent up to 1 and half year in the great city. it is really a tough city, kai but i dont think it is as bad as the OP speaks.

God bless you for this
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by dgreatrock(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2015
ekiloui:

This has nothing to do with Comedy! Oil or not Warri has a high crime rate.

I remember what happened to my friend who went for a wedding in Warri 2 years back, she had her travel kit with her and her handbag, she simply stood up to drop her gift and both bags disappeared (A wedding for goodness sake!)

dear op, mine was in Lagos - they removed my wallet in a church. Stop picking on Warri
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by dgreatrock(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2015
ritux:

My dear, what you just stated above above happens everywhere and even in churches. Your friend was careless to have left her travel kit unattended to. Don't be surprised, that bag must have been stolen by some enlightened folks who are hard-up. You can as well go to somewhere in VI, somewhere in Jos or Enugu and leave your baggage unattended to for 3 mins and if you will find it on return.

I lived and schooled in Warri and I can tell you that all the negative things being said about Warri in this post happens only in about 30% of its land mass. Same way you have some bad places in Lagos, Benin, Owerri, Ibadan etc. Even in Glasgow, Liverpool and Manchester, you still have places that you can't dare go at night else those white guys will teach you some nice lessons with knives.

God bless you for this
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by free37: 9:36am On May 14, 2015
Ok. wink
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2015
Warri don change abeg. . .e don tey wen i dey dis kpangolo waffi infact na here dem born me. . .i rep igbudu no 1. . .AREA shuoor @op
Re: 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
- Don't form or act too smart, warri pple mo like am
- Don't try 2 copy hw we speak our pidgin. If u wan learn, siddun tey for d land n learn
-Wise up, no go dey dull anyhow
-Be security conscious and vigilant. know ur hood like d palm of ur hands
-No dey sharp mouth or find trouble cos if trouble start u go run oh. "No start wetin u no fit finish"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Receives Pelumi Nubi’s Car At The J Randle Centre / Man Dies After Slipping Into Soakaway Pit In Edo / Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.