Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Brideprice Saga - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brideprice Saga (916 Views)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / One Baby, Two Mothers Saga In Jos (photo) / Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brideprice Saga by donbenedict(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
Men see it as a means of ownership... They go like, "afterall I paid her bride price" I can do anythn I want wit her.. Things like that.. Now wat if it was turned the other way round?
Women payin d groom price? Especialy in countries like india.

Would it change anythn? Would it make the man to be answering the wife's surname? Do u think dowry has any effect on who is the "man" of the house?

Let's read ur opinions

Cutehector
Re: Brideprice Saga by irunoko(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2015
If you are not happy with him return his so called bride price abi is it by force
Re: Brideprice Saga by donbenedict(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
If you are not happy with him return his so called bride price abi is it by force
loool dis moniker reminds me of irunobo.. grin.. Dis babe is such a case
Re: Brideprice Saga by irunoko(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
loool dis moniker reminds me of irunobo.. grin.. Dis babe is such a case
wink smiley
Re: Brideprice Saga by donbenedict(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
wink smiley
I knw ur d one... ThanK God u'v ran away frm romance section. The family section is way more cooler sha.. At least, u hav no bashers here..
Re: Brideprice Saga by irunoko(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
I knw ur d one... ThanK God u'v ran away frm romance section. The family section is way more cooler sha.. At least, u hav no bashers here..
i don't understand what you are talking about undecided
Re: Brideprice Saga by donbenedict(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
i don't understand what you are talking about undecided
u just winked and smiled at my previous quote nd nw ur sayn u dnt understand wad am sayn
Re: Brideprice Saga by irunoko(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
u just winked and smiled at my previous quote nd nw ur sayn u dnt understand wad am sayn
yes I don't cool
Re: Brideprice Saga by donbenedict(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
yes I don't cool
alryt.. Eyes on u
Re: Brideprice Saga by winetapper: 7:38pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Men see it as a means of ownership... They go like, "afterall I paid her bride price" I can do anythn I want wit her.. Things like that.. Now wat if it was turned the other way round?

Would it change anythn? Would it make the man to be answering the wife's surname? Do u think dowry has any effect on who is the "man" of the house?

Let's read ur opinions

Cutehector
it wount be nice at all mainly cos the man is the head of the family.. When she pays for it then she now shares same rank as head of family
Re: Brideprice Saga by irunoko(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
alryt.. Eyes on u
Kontinu grin
Re: Brideprice Saga by MRBrownJ: 8:03pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:

Let's read ur opinions
Cutehector

if you pay for a car, do you own it? if you pay for a house, do you own it? when you pay for a phone, do you own it?
why should it be any different with a woman who price herself?
if it was the opposite then it wouldnt fix the problem because it would always put someone above the other.
Re: Brideprice Saga by StPete: 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
yes I don't cool

This is most definitely IRUNOBO, the guy with the big black lipsrsealed acting as a girl

I know how u write and this is usually ur most used smiley cool

All eyez on u
Re: Brideprice Saga by irunoko(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2015
cool the more you look the less you see cool tongue
StPete:

This is most definitely IRUNOBO, the guy with the big black lipsrsealed acting as a girl

I know how u write and this is usually ur most used smiley cool

All eyez on u

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction? Be Sincere / My Ghost Lover / Protection From Boko Haram: Young Girls Breasts Mutilated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.