Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her (1409 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2015
About two weeks ago, report had surfaced that Emma, the wife of Emeka Ike, a popular Nollywood actor, had filed for divorce. Emma had asked the Lagos Island customary court to dissolve their 12-year-old marriage, saying she could no longer bear being tortured.

At the hearing on Wednesday, July 22, the actor failed to show up. According to his counsel, Abdul’Hakeem Labi-Lawal, Emeka was not in court because he was ill, The Nation reports. Labi-Lawal begged the court to give Emeka 6 months to see if there was a possibility of settlement between the couple adding that the actor was still in love with his wife.

Emma however said 6 months was too long adding that Emeka had 2 years to reconcile with her but he didn’t. In his ruling, the court’s President, Chief Awos Awosola, said the court could only grant two weeks.

“I am expecting Emeka Ike in this court if he really wants settlement,” he added. The matter was adjourned till August 12 for further hearing. Speaking after the court rose, Emma said she was not interested in the marriage anymore, wondering why her husband wanted reconciliation now, after 2 years she left her matrimonial home.

“If I was still with him, I may not survive. I was 19-year old when I met him and he was the one who deflowered me. I see no reason I shouldn’t be treated with utmost respect. Due to physical torture, my health has been affected. There was even a time I thought I had breast cancer because I felt a lump on one part of my breast,” she said.

The marriage produced four children between ages 4 and 13.

According to the wife, Emeka Ike took her children away from her and has turned them against her.
Emma said in tears: “Even when he didn’t allow me access to see our children, I spoke with them on several occasions but now, he doesn’t allow me anymore. My children are now against me.

“I almost went mad when my first son told me on phone that if I truly loved them, I wouldn’t have abandoned them. Even my seven-year-old son whose day wouldn’t be complete without seeing me said he doesn’t love me. I love my children. I miss my children. I never abandoned them. I am in pain. They don’t have any other mother. I really need my children. I am a good woman; I endured so many things as his wife.”

Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2015

Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by warrior01: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Emma, my advise is if truly you still love your wonderful kids then listen to them. Your marriage is redeemable only if you believe
Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by ladyF(f): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2015
cry Men taking their wives for granted since 1960...They can still work it out sha. Nothing is impossible.
Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by ATMC(f): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Emma, don't go back to Emeka. He has not changed. Don't even think of it not even for your kids. They have a God who is more interested in them than you and Emeka are and believe me God will keep them So your life first. Start Living please. They will understand with time. Leave Emeka and Live.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by cococandy(f): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Na wa.

I never imagined the guy was truly capable of that.
Let him come and defend himself now.
Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by Khd95(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2015
He dis virgined

Shoro niyen
Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by derrick333(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2015
ATMC:
Emma, don't go back to Emeka. He has not changed. Don't even think of it not even for your kids. They have a God who is more interested in them than you and Emeka are and believe me God will keep them So your life first. Start Living please. They will understand with time. Leave Emeka and Live.
D best option is for ha2go back to emeka,n pray 4God to interven an chnge him,
Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by nnamdibig(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
See a father brainwashing his children against their mum. Such can only backfire with time. The idiot still thinks he is acting a movie.
Lying to your kids about their mum is height of evil & the young lady should never consider going back to that Emeka of a man. Am very sure her children will understand in time to come.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by ATMC(f): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
derrick333:

D best option is for ha2go back to emeka,n pray 4God to interven an chnge him,
Mtsceeeeeew and you quoted me to spew this thrash?! Goat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by derrick333(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
ATMC:
Mtsceeeeeew and you quoted me to spew this thrash?! Goat!!!
Hmmm ,atmc, do u find Anitin offensive in my statemnt?? Y r u ladies so fast in abusin som1, even som1 u'v nt meet b4? After u go say God no de ans ur prayers??
Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by ATMC(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
derrick333:

Hmmm ,atmc, do u find Anitin offensive in my statemnt?? Y r u ladies so fast in abusin som1, even som1 u'v nt meet b4? After u go say God no de ans ur prayers??
Gerrout! Telling Emma to go back makes you dumber than a goat if you like be a pig. Quoting me to spew rubbish is offensive! Do you know me? You should have made your point without quoting me. Has God answered your prayer?
Re: Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her by Onegai(f): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Emma was a nice girl who minded her business when she was young. I'm sad to hear this happen to her and wish her all the best.

I don't get this trend of making one's kids turn against the spouse or taking children away from one parent (usually they are taken from their mother). It always backfires. Someone tried that stunt recently and found himself in jail (the mum called the police on her husband) and everyone supported the wife. Why would you ever think your marital problems will be solved by removing your kids from their mother's presence without informing her, especially if she is no danger to them? Because you know it will hurt her and a woman will do anything for her children, it becomes emotional blackmail to make her bend to your demands.

(1) (Reply)

Neighbor's Son Tries To Show Off In Front Of My Window? / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan / Cooperate Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.