Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid (48880 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / 5 Wonderful Foods You Should Eat To Get Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by AfricanApple(f): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
himkers:
If we avoid All these, what is now left for us to eat??
if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by pseudonomer: 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
Wait ooo.... My observation is that most intelligent people around me usually eat less....
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
Don't eat this don't eat that, mtcheeeeew
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by kinibigdeal(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2015
Am sure all this is not meant for Nigerians undecidedAm sure all this is not meant for Nigerians
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by jice(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2015
What is left?
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by emmyhumble(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2015
You've mentioned all the food na...so which ones are we going to eat now? wink
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Onyi4live(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2015
You for tell us to start life starvation once cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by 3ace(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2015
Now I know why I see many a senseless post on this site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Obinovictor(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Credit: http://brainnewsng.com/11-intelligence-killing-foods-you-need-to-avoid/

So aside drinking water, what else are we permitted to eat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2015
Garri must be among; I can't forget what it did to me in my schools days. Frequent consumption of garri almost killed my career.
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by manpo2k(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2015
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by abbey621(m): 12:43am On May 13, 2015
And if you believe this list then it's already too late for you. The more we live, the more we see people and companies try to dictate to us what we should eat and how we live our lives.
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Reference(m): 1:12am On May 13, 2015
Ethereal0110:
What of Garri?.....

Sure. The main reason for our stubborn under-development and widespread kwarrapshan.
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Reference(m): 1:17am On May 13, 2015
Dragonking:
What about kulikuli? grin grin
The fact that you don't know is the answer.
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Craigston: 1:27am On May 13, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Credit: http://brainnewsng.com/11-intelligence-killing-foods-you-need-to-avoid/
Thanks for sharing this with us. Maybe some persons will learn to stop putting their health at risk.
It would be nicer if you share some ways to overcome common challenges Nigerians face in getting their diets right and some recommendations to give them a clue.
I'm still grateful for this one: it's enough for me, although I will always welcome more.
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by gbodimowo(m): 2:28am On May 13, 2015
erico2k2:
Absolute rubbish especially #10, where yah got your info from?

u spoke. my mind grains and fried foods taaah

1 Like

Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by raphroye: 5:35am On May 13, 2015
himkers:
help me ask him o
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by callmelanner(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2015
thank God they no mention weed... God made weed, man made beer... In God we trust!! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by chachanga: 6:44am On May 13, 2015
youmour:
Ope oh, igbo (weed) no follow

Na the start of that "Intelligence-Killing" don dey manifest for ya corner so o grin;

take am jeje-ly jeje-ly

//munching my Opah & Zobo, still searching for Ofio angry//
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Moana(f): 6:57am On May 13, 2015
After seeing this long list i can safely say water is the thing i can have then
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2015
Craigston:
Thanks for sharing this with us. Maybe some persons will learn to stop putting their health at risk.
It would be nicer if you share some ways to overcome common challenges Nigerians face in getting their diets right and some recommendations to give them a clue.
I'm still grateful for this one: it's enough for me, although I will always welcome more.

Thanks for the compliment! Its not everything that i post on Nairaland.

Visit www.brainnewsng.com to read related articles like this on a daily basic.
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by EmmyDe25(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2015
himkers:
same question i was gon ask.
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by rezy15(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2015
Chicken republic/awoof/aproko babes take note!
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 7:25am On May 13, 2015
so Watin remain to chop Na?

1 Like

Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by diamendiaz: 7:42am On May 13, 2015
Dat means person no go dey eat again na
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nickymezor(f): 7:51am On May 13, 2015
luckman20:
Abeg Wetin we go come dey chop ooo?
na balanced diet we go dey chop nw
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by J3da: 8:32am On May 13, 2015
feran14:
all you mentioned is the cheap and available stuff

I Was abt to ask same qtz, it's only in naija you even see FRESH food whever you need them, those residing in places wher 80percent what they eat are processed...
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by qoonlay(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2015
just say we should stop eating and be drinking water instead..abi na wetin sef angry
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by armstrong82: 8:45am On May 13, 2015
Then wetin una want people to eat. na wa!
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by nekaa(f): 8:47am On May 13, 2015
If it makes you fat it makes u dumb.....
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:54am On May 13, 2015
So we shouldn't eat again because almost every thing I love to easy is mentioned here So we shouldn't eat again because almost every thing I love to easy is mentioned here So we shouldn't eat again because almost every thing I love to easy is mentioned here
Re: 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Lanretoye(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2015
Then Sugar is a source of energy,low sugar consumption result to hypoglycemia and bla bla bla. Now sugar does this and that harm to the body...WTF with these clinical confusionists self.
Abeg gimme one pack of st. louis make i take am drink garri joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.