Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,077 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan (51599 Views)

Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:49am On May 13, 2015
ddippset:
*when he removed tambuwal's security, you did not notice indiscipline in the force.
*when he deployed joseph mbu to put amaechi in check, you did not notice indiscipline in the force.
*when he gave cover for the ekiti gate scandal, you did not notice indiscipline in the force.
*when he used his men to harass the bring back our girls group, you did not notice indiscipline in the force.
*when he flouted jega's policy that voters could wait behind after voting, you did not notice indiscipline in the force.
*and then when he mobilized CP Ogunsakin to rivers state to ensure smooth elections, safety of lives and to counter the PDP's rigging and killing escapade, and when it leaked you suddenly noticed indiscipline in the force.
WELDONE MR PRESIDENT!

Now datz d shocking thing!! Ppl av bin saying Abba must go, now he's sacked and he suddenly becomes a dutiful saint Nigerians dey wonder me ooo
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by dsul: 8:01am On May 13, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182832-why-i-fired-police-ig-suleiman-abba-jonathan.html
that's not enough reason. You sacked him just because he was firm n just.
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by mbulela: 8:09am On May 13, 2015
Police leadership is now a matter of try and error. A game of luck.
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by daveyjay(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2015
ki02020:
Gross misconduct for not providing back up for the PDP rigging agenda

You don't have to frequently flaunt your flawless stupidity on NL, u hear
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by dbestuncle: 8:42am On May 13, 2015
guys , pls do u think welfare is the major problem of the police?
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by daveyjay(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2015
lastpage:

[size=16pt]With each passing day, This clueless Jonathan keeps exposing his own vindictiveness and ineptitude!
Like Husband .....like Mama Piss![/size] wink

Shame!

Lastpage!

The concludinq part of your siqnature qot me laffinq hard
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by olutunde12(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt]He doesn't need to tell us we all know Y[/size]

You dont know why. Do you know the meaning of the word KNOW? You KNOW because of what you read on the internet? Let me always see what u KNOW here when Bullhary takes over.
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by kcynho(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2015
olutunde12:

You dont know why. Do you know the meaning of the word KNOW? You KNOW because of what you read on the internet? Let me always see what u KNOW here when Bullhary takes over.
Okay guess u r sure & believe in what he calls his reasons because u work with him bah?,Hey man/woman u seem clueless politics wise
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by olutunde12(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2015
kcynho:

Okay guess u r sure & believe in what he calls his reasons because u work with him bah?,Hey man/woman u seem clueless politics wise

Nope. I have seen his reason and until proven otherwise with evidence, i believe it. Even if I have my doubts, I cannot say I know why! Just as u cannot! And if you do, always let me see you here from next two weeks telling us why something was done and the other not done....from your house!
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by kcynho(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2015
olutunde12:

Nope. I have seen his reason and until proven otherwise with evidence, i believe it. Even if I have my doubts, I cannot say I know why! Just as u cannot! And if you do, always let me see you here from next two weeks telling us why something was done and the other not done....from your house!

Aiiit ,we all are entitled to our opinions though
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Topmost2015(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2015
Story ! stoorryy!!! Once upon a time GEJ discovered that there was no discipline in police force, so after he lost the election due to lack of discipline in police force. He sacked the police boss.
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Fellonigerians: 11:14am On May 13, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182832-why-i-fired-police-ig-suleiman-abba-jonathan.html

Why is a former IGP the Chairman of Police Service Commission? If he was retired because he was not an effective IGP, how is he expected to be an effective Chairman... People that know about administration of police should be given such appointments, especially civilians...
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by ki02020(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2015
daveyjay post

You don't have to frequently flaunt your flawless stupidity on NL, u hear

Bro no be fight na

1 Like

Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 13, 2015
This man, (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) is a strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious!
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Dahnify70(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2015
Inspector General, please the ban on road block doesn't have any effect on mile2 badagry - - seme road in Lagos. You need to see how these police officers are extorting money from drivers and even damaging there cars even when your documents are OK. The most violent is the one called Blessing, i guess from Edo state. All he needs is the money even if you carry guns or human beings head. Let the enforcement team visit the road and see about six check points there.

1 Like

Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by badesco(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2015
The former IGP Abba is not loyal.

1 Like

Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by vision2050: 6:52pm On May 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Oga which salary? Are you ok at all?
you no well
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by ki02020(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2015
Estimable:

Non.....Sense

Hope you are not angry sha for my non...sense
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 9:11pm On May 13, 2015
vision2050:
you no well
Hahahaha...
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Fourwinds: 10:22pm On May 13, 2015
its a lie. Jona sacked him because he didn't help PDP to accomplish deir rigging expectations. So he wants everybody to go down with him
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Sandydayz(f): 10:42am On May 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
That's right. In every story, there's always an 'untold' story.

There's something they are not telling us.
Of course there is.... Always... sad
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by JoeCutie(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2015
Sandydayz:

Of course there is.... Always... sad
Your username tho..."Sandydayz". Are you an Agric student? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Sandydayz(f): 11:20am On May 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Your username tho..."Sandydayz". Are you an Agric student? grin
sad sad grin grin grin
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by JoeCutie(m): 12:21pm On May 15, 2015
Sandydayz:

sad sad grin grin grin
Okay, you are both happy and sad. Now tell me why you're happy and why you're sad. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Sandydayz(f): 1:53pm On May 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay, you are both happy and sad. Now tell me why you're happy and why you're sad. grin
Sandydayz is cool so am grin... Agric? Why not science that's more cooler
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by JoeCutie(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2015
Sandydayz:

Sandydayz is cool so am grin... Agric? Why not science that's more cooler
Oh, I'm sorry for leaving it halfway. Please young lady, are you an Agricultural SCIENCE student? cheesy tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by Sandydayz(f): 11:12am On May 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, I'm sorry for leaving it halfway. Please young lady, are you an Agricultural SCIENCE student? cheesy tongue grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan by JoeCutie(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
What? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mourns Majek Fashek, Recalls "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" Comment / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.