Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane (55735 Views)

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Nigerian Pictured Praying On His Knees In An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 6:40am On May 13, 2015
Two things here, weda na dana air or the money wey he use board am k leg dey for d money
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by destiny76(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2015
cold:
Nigerians and hypocrisy. So if he remains in his seat and says a short prayer god won't accept his prayer? Besides,does god fly planes? Last time i checked,planes were still flown by pilots. Makes one wonder where this god was when the other planes crashed. Yeah i know,god has a reason for everything.I can't question god. He has a purpose for everything. What else? Oh yes,it's all part of his divine plan.

Brain scanning ................ 0%....
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by BabaO2: 6:41am On May 13, 2015
cold:
Nigerians and hypocrisy. So if he remains in his seat and says a short prayer god won't accept his prayer? Besides,does god fly planes? Last time i checked,planes were still flown by pilots. Makes one wonder where this god was when the other planes crashed. Yeah i know,god has a reason for everything.I can't question god. He has a purpose for everything. What else? Oh yes,it's all part of his divine plan.
Wrong use of word. What is hypocrisy there?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by donttouch: 6:44am On May 13, 2015
pretydiva:
D man dey fear ni cheesy..him dey pray 2 God mk d plane nor crash land

So whenever u pray (if u ever do), pray out of fear?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by ifeanyi83(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2015
Same way a true Muslim will never skip his prayer time for anything...absolute devotion.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Donsimone: 6:47am On May 13, 2015
Dont see anything bad if he decides to pray. There is God everywhere
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2015
EbolaParasite:

If turbulence and/or a malfunction occurs and the plane crashes, he will probably be the first to die. You can pray while being strapped to your seat. undecided
I can tell from ur username , oh sorry I Ve notin to argue with u , bye grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by pure2012soul(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2015
IwillLaff:
""O Lord, pls I don't want to die now grin no plan crash, I repeat no plane crash, by thy power grin grin '"
Amen
grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by falopey: 7:02am On May 13, 2015
ApexTitan:

You hold a very flawed and shallow definition of the concept of humility. The man's action was obviously driven by fear, fear has nothing to do with humility. Humility is a concept that results from acknowledging one's modest importance before the Creator. It is a realisation of modesty that comes from knowledge not fear.

If it was as a result of fear. A lot of you remain glued to your seat, holding tight the seat belt shouting Jesus or panicking in your heart whenever there is a serious turbulence. Is that not what fear makes you pass through. But this man out of humility to God, defile any distraction and come down on his kneel to pray.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by mamajaz(f): 7:07am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Committing one journey to ALMIGHTY HANDS is the bravest way to safe trip!
Wey your heroes boy?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 7:09am On May 13, 2015
LOL, drama! grin

If it was an international flight, they will be wondering if he ate too much

But I see nothing praying to God in the plane, but it should be a private thing. Sit down and pray in your mind, God will still answer you.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by free2ryhme: 7:09am On May 13, 2015
It is not easy
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 7:10am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Committing one journey to ALMIGHTY HANDS is the bravest way to safe trip!

U are now a new creature. Halleluyah
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by timpaker(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2015
Chilling in a first class and still praying?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by kellybently(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2015
belamour:
hahahahahahh

wen ever am in a plane travelling I noticed nobody ll pray. wen travelling on land we pray.
to me is like rich people don't know God
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by dorox(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2015
We have one of the highest rate of road fatalities in the world today even though we probably pray more than any other country when embarking on a journey.
So my point is that given the data available it is safe to conclude that relying on prayer is ineffective and appears to have absolutely no correlation to road safety. Therefore, it would be the height of stùpidity on our part to think that prayers which does not work on road can somehow be effective on planes.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 7:26am On May 13, 2015
Prayer is a bad habit and a sorry act of begging for what you do not deserve. That is why they never get any answer from no one up there.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nickymezor(f): 7:29am On May 13, 2015
mmsen:
I'm not a religious man but I will ask anyway.

Is it necessary to kneel to pray in public? Is it necessary to draw attention to yourself in public so that everyone knows that you are praying?

Did Jesus not admonish the Pharisees who made a show and dance of praying in public?
yeah ur rite, buh again do u knw if he is so used to kneeling down wen ever he wants to communicate wit God..it isnt so necessary to do dat... the position doesnt really matter. .wat matters is the HEART...lik I say he may be used to dat position

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by themodernman: 7:30am On May 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is why you gotta love Nigerians. Dem no send anybody! grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/photos-nigerian-man-spotted-praying-on.html

That must definitely be my Yoruba brother...we no wan die...we like life pass anything.

Owanmbe.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Alexebo(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2015
sKeetz:
cheesy
if i see ds goat again ....i wil make pepper soup out of it 4 no reason
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Uthman2senior: 7:46am On May 13, 2015
He should be appointed as the Minister for prayer affairs
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by ighosd(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2015
The man prayed for the unseen evil only prayer can break the strong holds of the devil. Carry on Mr man.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Chadso(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2015
Gentlepapi:
well its possible that little prayer he did saved the plane who knows? cry

Damn bro... I love your signature
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by zonax(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2015
That's some cool guy. Maybe his prayer averted loom. Maybe God kept them cos of him.
I don't think that's economy class. Rich men pray!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by lusciouslex: 8:02am On May 13, 2015
cold:
Seconded! If this was an international flight, he would've caused serious panic for his prayers can be likened to that of a terrorist before detonation.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Dubemkelly(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2015
Yes,its one activity u can do anywhere, if this is the most comfy for him, free the man. Oluwa first
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Dee60: 8:04am On May 13, 2015
Praying anywhere, anyhow and in whatever posture you want does not make you a coward! Thank God or this man's bravery!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by zonax(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2015
kellybently:

wen ever am in a plane travelling I noticed nobody ll pray. wen travelling on land we pray.
to me is like rich people don't know God
Rich people pray the most
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Lilimax(f): 8:05am On May 13, 2015
timpaker:
Chilling in a first class and still praying?
Does it matter? God is the same God for both the economy and first class passengers smiley
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by deolu2000(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2015
He is only redeeming the day because the days are full of evil.i see a believer that sees God first in all he does.kudos
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 8:08am On May 13, 2015
If u are ashamed of me, I will also be ashamed of u.
In everything, give thanks.
FlirtyKaren:
This is why you gotta love Nigerians. Dem no send anybody! grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/photos-nigerian-man-spotted-praying-on.html
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 8:10am On May 13, 2015
Give thanks to him irrespective of the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.