Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55291 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by why01: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp-zPstxBWg

CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON 5G NETWORK AND CORONA VIRUS BY Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo

COVID-19: 5G is not anti-christ- Pastor Ashimolowo counters Chris Oyakhilome

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, the Founder of Kingsway International Christian Centre has disagreed with Pastor Chris Oyakilome over claims of a link between the 5G network, Coronavirus and anti-Christ.

For the past few days, popular pastors and politicians have found a way to link the 5G network with spiritual things and Coronavirus epidemic.

DAILY POST recalls that Oyakhilome told his members in a sermon that the 5G was part of the new world order where some figures of authority in the world were trying to build a religion, economy and government for the entire universe.

Quoting Revelation Chapter 13, he said there is no need for a vaccine, adding that these are part of the Antichrist’s plan for a new world order.

However, Ashimolowo countered Oyakilome’s statement, explaining that there was no correlation between 5G and end-time signs.

He warned Christians not to join Christian leaders in promoting conspiracy theories.

According to him, all those claims were conspiracy theories that had nothing to do with the anti-Christ.

He maintained that COVID-19 was a pandemic and must be dealt with as such.

“If coronavirus is caused by 5G, why is it in his village that does not have a 5G?

“It has always been the nature of Christian leaders to plant fear in their members whenever there was going to be a major world occurrence.

“The church should be more concerned about preparing their members for the Second Coming of the Lord instead of condemning a major technological breakthrough.

“It’s fake news to associate 5G to coronavirus,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/06/covid-19-5g-is-not-anti-christ-pastor-ashimolowo-counters-chris-oyakhilome-video/amp/

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Seun(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.

186 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by miniziter(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
You mean his village already has the virus?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by saajus: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
I don't think 5G caused Corovirus but the virus may be man-made. About the New World Order, whether we like it or not, the world will keep becoming a village. If a virus from Wuhan can shut down the whole world, Someone in Pretoria should be worried about what is going on in Kutuwengi. After COVID-19, advanced countries will launch tons of Sattelites and provide tons of money for Telco's to litter the world with cell towers. So that events and people tracking will be easier. If a virus breaks out in Mushin, within 5mins, the whole world will know. So, the damage will be less.

In another view, IF truly COVID-19 was man-made, and we could all see the massive damage now, advanced countries will intrude our privacies more. American Govt may even be watching our bedrooms with our consent. Abi, if they tell someone who lost 4 family members to COVID-19 that they want to be tracking his bedroom so that if virus breaks out in his neighbour's room, they will inform him in seconds, won't he give up his privacy. If COVID-19 was man-made, I suspect Facebook, Apple & Co. They are not satisfied with the likes of SIRI that listen to our conversation all the time. Those IT companies want to intrude in our privacy more and more. They can use COVID-19 PTSD to achieve that.

Science is getting scarier daily. In fact, knowledge is so much nowadays that some crazy researches have to be defunded especially in the AI field. Remember in 2017, Facebook shutdown their ChatBots project. The ChatBots are creating their own languages (https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-artificial-intelligence-ai-chatbot-new-language-research-openai-google-a7869706.html). Mike Lewis quickly shut down the project when those bots are communicating in Languages that human beings do not understand. Those bots are carrying out instructions they are telling each other in strange languages. Elon Musk said, if we are not careful machine (robots) will win someday. Scientists need to be careful. The knowledge is too much nowadays except in Africa. That's why Africa will always bear the brunt.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Ekakamba: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Who started this?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Chatflick(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
It seems it's only coro news that we'll be seeing... Chai! We don tire na

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
If coronavirus is caused by 5G, why is it in his village that does not have a 5G?

A very poor way to reason world matters from a Pastor.. sad

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by NaijaMutant(f): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
My recent post on Facebook.

I've taken my time to read and listen to supposedly intellectuals who have turned protagonist of various conspiracy theories. These supposedly intellectuals are people of great influence in the society, ranging from pastors, politicians and social media influencers who have used their various platforms to air their views which have consequently formed the opinion of their followers.

First of the conspiracy theories is the 5G saga; I'm not in anyway trying to oppose or approve whatever you've come to believe about this.
The only Challenge I have with this argument is its link with the New World Order.

The second conspiracy theory is the Covid-19 vaccine that is purported to carry an implantation ID code named ID2020 which is likened to the Mark of the Beast. (Discerning Christians should understand this better).
This, like the first is also linked to The New World Order.

The funny part of this saga is that I've seen so many supposedly Christians trying in their little way to fight against this. They think they can stop what's about to come. They even quote scriptures like "I will build my church, and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it".

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

2. Do you think you can fight against The New World Order ?

3. Do you think the New World Order is out of place?

4. If you can stop the Anti-Christ from fulfilling his purpose, that means you can also stop the coming of the Messiah.

5. If at all the New World Order is not another conspiracy theory itself.

Understand the times and stay rapturable !

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by NaijaMutant(f): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:

Please, this is a family issue. undecided

Atheist are not welcomed here.

You should be made to swear an oath before commenting

Like, if you're in support of this grin

277 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by YorubaKinging: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Lol...
Are you saying all these happenings in the world has nothing to do with the end time ?
And giving rise to a final new world order

Well let's see what happens in the next two months when the world economy enters recession

Let's see if the UN and the EU won't bring out a platform to help the poor countries

Let's see if there won't be earthquakes and major shakeup in the global system

Mattew ashimolowo is a false prophet
He is just a motivational speaker and have nothing to do with God

For those who cares to listen
We are already at the end

Don't let those foolish aethists confuse you
Everything the bible say will happen exactly that way
And they will be full of shame and confusions

Poor people, just prepare for a major job loss, half salary , and hunger and war

Dont think bokoharamites are defeated o
They are relocating to the south west to deal with disobedient children and unbelivers

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by PureGoldh(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Issoryt...Make Dem take am easy before Dem turn to Drake and Meekmill.

If you need Raw Unadulterated Honey... Graciously call or Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 Let's talk about it...we will surely survive against all odds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by DrChatNuff: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
everyfool is an Expert........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Jorussia(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
For me,its the foolish people who listen to 5g and other conspiracy theories that i weep for.Pandemics are part of human existence and there is nothing further from the truth.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by babablogger: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Pastors should face Christianity and leave technology to science Abeg

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Thisis2raw(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Someone please remind me how 5g is of antichrist and how 5g is the cause of covid19?

Indeed common sense isn't as common as looks

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by tareigns(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Sylva Browne said this in 2008

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Romanoff(f): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
I just weep for the level of ignorance in this country.

Yearly we dish out graduates in thousands, millions I'll dare to say and this is what we are arguing on social media?

That 5G causes Covid 19?

So advanced countries in the world that has been using it, that's why they have Covid 19?

The 4G we have currently, person no even fit do proper WhatsApp video calls without distortions.

When countries of the world are using WebEx for meetings and newsroom reporting, our 4G can't even let us use it conveniently, we are hawking rumours of 5G causing Corona Virus.

God go help us o.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by buygala(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Whatever angry
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by inoki247: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Let dem keep enjoying there ignorance na dere type dey always believe share this Message to 7 people to have 20million Dollars in your account before 7days or share this message if you don't want to die in 7days

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Kiddinpoh(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
I just tire for this country

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Mrquadreal(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
This is a serious brouhaha
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
should religious leaders be talking about science and technology?

What do they know about it?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by bedspread: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Irrespective of Whatever!

Bible Prophecies Must be Fulfilled..

10 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Yanmiriflathead: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
My Brother Hussle Oh, Make You Go Die In The Process Of Dragging "First To Comment" With Seun Oh.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by PastorAlfa: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:

How many truths to you know or admit to yourself?
Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Balenciagaokey: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Balenciagaokey: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by koffsman(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2020
My respect for you sir just doubled up because the main problem is WhatsApp someone somewhere will just pick up his or her phone and type nonsense and share it with his or her friends and the friends keeps sharing till another fool will add his or her own then it spreads round the world we ain't kids we have watched movies that cars even fly why did we call it Antichrist we need to be careful with the message we pass out because if we ain't careful they will use the same Bible to preach nonsense to us #Staywoke #Staysharp #Bewise #Staysafe

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence / South-African Pastor, Penuel Tshepo Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.