Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) (46513 Views)

Accident Simulation Causes Scare In Niger State. See What Happened / 12 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom State / The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by solidifi: 1:15pm On May 14, 2015
The unproductive, parasitical north is busy destroying their region, and planning to use the money from SS and SE to rebuild
their place.

Power hungry FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by akpanakwaibom: 3:44pm On May 14, 2015
matrixme:
Yes! Akwa ibom state, known for best entertainment centres and hotels while real things like industrialization and education are in shambles. The only real company in Uyo is Champion Breweries PLC. Thank God for ExxonMobil in the life of their state, it wouldn't have been quite rosy.
I was taken aback when I saw this particular hotel rising out of a rural street, opposite a local motor Park. I'm sure they must block the windows to prevent such views if they want patronage in that hotel.
A state should be known for lasting features like industry, education and people resource development. Infrastructures and built things will not last forever, you know. All these things are called 'afeefeeyeye' in Yoruba language.
I hope the new government will be more visionary this time and not just invest in choirs and entertainment venues
criticism is allowed but not when taken to the extreme opposite this hotel is a mini stadium and the ikot ekpene plaza and not a motor park,the state is developing and improving at his own speed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Hawking Groundnut Hit By A Vehicle On Kaduna Expressway, Dies (Photos) / Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.