Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) (46452 Views)

Accident Simulation Causes Scare In Niger State. See What Happened / 12 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom State / The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by highmood(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2015
thecavemanesq:
Ask yourself, why didn't he develop the airport and seaport in Eight years? Don't be fooled. He worked, fine. But he ate more than he worked. #AllAmSaying!
Lagos is building metro lines and Eko Atlantic city which includes a sea port, rivers is also building a rail line, why haven't they completed them? The fact is, he performed. So appreciate it. If all state government have done well like some governors, do you think people will be crowded he one city called Lagos?
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
No10:
Can't wait to lodge there. South South beautifying Nigeria since 1914 while a certain region keeps bombing itself and making Nigeria look like Somalia.
Hahahahahaahahhah...... we surly rock here in SS
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2015
ifeanyi83:
Another building clad in glass...Lazy architecture...void of any form of creativity... angry

mu.mu
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2015
OkutaNla:

Yeah right. A 150-room capacity Four Points hotel is also under construction in Ibadan so make we hear word abeg.

pics orrrr
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by doreenvee(f): 8:56pm On May 13, 2015
I noticed many Akwa Ibomites here.
I'm a proud one too.

awesome building.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Krisddon: 9:47pm On May 13, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
U can only get dis kinda structures in pdp states
Yes by mistake!
PDP states like Benue, Kogi and Niger abi?
You've seen nothing yet.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by NDPVF(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
Macelliot:

I know this guy (Ikwerreboy) on facebook... His name is Justice Ezeorgu on Facebook... He has been spewing "hate" on a facebook page titled (Ikwerre but otu) where I met him... Even his Ikwerre brothers has abadoned him....
This hatredness started when an Igbo guy called him Igbo and instited that he is Igbo because his name sounds like Igbo... Since then, this guy turned Mad.... More than Madness... ... Some of his brothers has abadoned him because of his hate-speech....
I dont care who he is.he shouldnt drag my people into his madtness.

1 Like

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by NDPVF(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
samuelson06:

Iwuochang? I think I know that place. Poly Clinic is in Iwuochang right? Anyway, am from IK. Atie die? Una dey enjoy una oil money bah?
Lol.the oil as well belongs to you,because you are the son of the soil.join in the call for absolute resource control.this land flowing with milk and honey,must proper.God has blessed us.one love ufan.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Bokman: 10:47pm On May 13, 2015
Don't mind the useless goat, important ppl are talking Osun unam de talk. No just lemme finish you
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by eaglechild: 10:49pm On May 13, 2015
OkutaNla:

Ibadan may indeed be a state capital but it is like none other coz it is the largest single city in the whole of W.Africa and is bigger than the entire Lagos State (now imagine that?) and it is still expanding.
White lie.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by samuelson06(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2015
NDPVF:
Lol.the oil as well belongs to you,because you are the son of the soil.join in the call for absolute resource control.this land flowing with milk and honey,must proper.God has blessed us.one love ufan.

Yes! yes!! I think I share in your view. That town needs some development. I can't imagine Ibeno to still be in that state. No tangible development that the place can boast of. All I see around there is bush and bush and bad roads. Those that are supposed to speak for the people are the ones joining hands with the government to keep the place in bondage. Everybody is to his own family. Sad!
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:03pm On May 13, 2015
NDPVF:

Take it easy! Please
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Aitee1: 11:06pm On May 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Nde amana isong.

Nice to know, essien udim I guess grin
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Don33(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2015
Hotels(our girls waist go here am) and Petrol station everywhere ,naija politicians na waa .no factory , no industry.make dis oil no dry one dayoo .
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by pasol4real(m): 12:44am On May 14, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Leave them to celebrate hotels that their indigines cannot afford to spend a night in, real adminsitrators in the south west building stuff like this

https://www.nairaland.com/2310818/governor-fashola-commissions-newly-built#33684614

and this grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2311448/fashola-commissions-n1bn-recycling-plant#33693681

Real projects that add value to the society and the citizens
Ah ba JEALOUSYYYYY!
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by pasol4real(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2015
OkutaNla:

Ibadan may indeed be a state capital but it is like none other coz it is the largest single city in the whole of W.Africa and is bigger than the entire Lagos State (now imagine that?) and it is still expanding.
Pls lets hear Word abeg ,most state capitals in nija are bigger than Lagos state as a whole.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by mumu9gerian: 6:10am On May 14, 2015
I hope it wasnt built by the state government, i hate it when governments build hotels, all they need is make that town distinct for something and it is found attractive to people.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2015
stigman:

My friend go and sleep, so you are better than julius berger that did the work abi

Brother, there is a difference between DESIGN and CONSTRUCTION...
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2015
nigerianvenom:

mu.mu

Really...you didn't have to....
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2015
freshdude99:

Really
Are u even an architect?
Smh 4u

If you understand Architecture, the composition of forms and combination of materials, you will understand what i am talking about...
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2015
michaeeze:

bad bele is allowed grin grin grin

Not hating bro. When i see a thoughtfully designed building, i appreciate it...
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Macelliot(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

You made a big mistake by saying my name is Justice ezeorgu, and you have also done a great thing to me by letting me knw that there is a forum named Ikwerre bu otu on facebook, were i can meet and chat with my brothers, thanks so much i really apprecialte...
You lied.... You are Justice Ezeorgu...

Rivers state was the deadliest during the presidential election, Why?...
A friend told me that you guys(Ikwerres) maltreat other people in port-harcourt, that's why You guys are maltreated wherever you go... No wonder, you claimed that Anambra are not good people... (Nemesis is after you.)

How are we such that all those drugs traffickers caught in Malaysia and Indonesia aren't Ikwerres? Answer Me...
What if You yourself is caught trying to smuggle drug into an Airport and the news made headline... People will start attacking my beloved Handworking Tribe.
The worstest part of it is that, you Ikwerres will be the first people to Attack we the Igbos, whereas, the crime was committed by You.. Why the Hatred?? WHY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.