Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy (2614 Views)

Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by notobs: 12:26am On May 13, 2015
Akwa Ibom State is one of the states in the country which boasts of a tall list of moribund industries. The ailing industries scattered across the three senatorial districts of the state have suffered abandonment for close to 30 years running with little or no effort by government to revive them. The resultant negative effects include a swelling army of unemployed youths, poverty, hunger, disharmony and an upsurge in forms of criminality in the state, the highest culprits being the youth population.

Investigations by Saturday Newswatch revealled that Akwa Ibom State has over seven dead industries which are at various levels of decay. These companies, if operational, could have engaged the productive capacity of young people in the state as well as create wealth in the process. The industries which were once functional but left to criminally rot away include Sunshine Batteries in Essien Udim, Quality Ceramics in Itu, Peacock Paints in Etinan, Qua Steel Industry in Eket, Plastocrown in Uyo, Biscuit Factory and the Abestonic Industry in Oron.

Most, if not all of the dead industries, were established between 1979 and 1983 during the civilian administration of Dr. Clement Isong. Isong, a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, was governor of the old Cross River State and had established these industries to create jobs and boost the economy of the state. While functional, Abestonic Industry, for instance, was into the production of asbestos roofing sheets; Peacock Paints was into the manufacture of a variety of top quality paints considered some of the best brands in the country.

Plastocrown Industry produced bottle corks and allied products for Champion Breweries and its products sold beyond the shores of the old Cross River State which are today Akwa Ibom and Cross River states. Sunshine Batteries, Quality Ceramics and the Biscuit Factory were not doing badly either as they manufactured products that were adjudged some of the best in terms of global standard and as such enjoyed patronage in almost all parts of the country.

read the full article

- See more at: http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/aibom-moribund-industries-dearth-jobs/#sthash.YsHmEO0a.dpuf
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by notobs: 12:35am On May 13, 2015
despite government’s avowed commitment to massively industrialise the state, its indigenes, organised labour, student bodies and the civil society groups have continued to criticise the administration of Governor Akpabio for its unwillingness to industrialise the state as well as revamp the ailing industries. Following mounting public outcry and criticisms of the administration’s lack of commitment to industrialisation, Governor Akpabio, it would be recalled, promised during his second term election campaigns that he was going to construct one industry in each of the 31 local government areas of the state. Three years into the second lap of the current administration, no industry has been established.
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Terry68: 1:25am On May 13, 2015
Sometimes I ponder on my wonder the huge revenue allocation of about 260Billion per anum given to the state, to exhibit her functions yet it wasn't well utilise to cover the area of reviving/building industries.

Individually, I will say Akpabio has tried on its part. He wasn't taking unemployment as a challenge for him which was difficiency and set back for the teaming youth of Akwa-ibom state.

The amount of revenue alloaction received by the state is way bigger than neighbouring countries. Thus, would have covered major areas of need if it was properly strategies.
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 1:42am On May 13, 2015
Trying so hard to smear the good name, record and reputation of the Uncommon performer Governor?

Try harder, next time.

1 Like

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by lyntiffany(f): 2:11am On May 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Trying so hard to smear the good name, record and reputation of the Uncommon performer Governor?

Try harder, next time.
Bro all we want is a great and progressive nation and we can only do that in gaining access to this kind of information which will help us to keep our leaders in check.
Permit me to say that am a fan of akpabio and he has done tremendously well as regards to infrastructural development but in terms of industrializing akwaibom state he did absolutely nothing.
All the places the op pointed out are in existence but not functioning, he should have at least revived two or more so that the youths of the state can have something doing but as it stands now every graduate in akwaibom state only awaits for civil service or bank job to earn his or her living where as a whole lot of industries are allowed to waste.
Pls bro let's call a spade a spade , let us join hands and move this nation forward for our own betterment.

2 Likes

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 2:32am On May 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
Bro all we want is a great and progressive nation and we can only do that in gaining access to this kind of information which will help us to keep our leaders in check.
Permit me to say that am a fan of akpabio and he has done tremendously well as regards to infrastructural development but in terms of industrializing akwaibom state he did absolutely nothing.
All the places the op pointed out are in existence but not functioning, he should have at least revived two or more so that the youths of the state can have something doing but as it stands now every graduate in akwaibom state only awaits for civil service or bank job to earn his or her living where as a whole lot of industries are allowed to waste.
Pls bro let's call a spade a spade , let us join hands and move this nation forward for our own betterment.

I appreciate your admiration of the person and performance of Governor Godswill Akpabio as well as your thinking that he did very little in the area of industrialising the State in order to create employment.

But I beg to deffer outrightly. My divergent take on this stems from my primary knowledge of Business /Public Administration. The world over, it is believed that for a government to be seen and adjudged highly as fulfilling its responsibility to the people, the 'Government has no business doing business'.

Heard that before?

Government's traditional role is to create EE for businesses to be built and for businesses to thrive.

EE above refers to 'enabling environment'. And this, every Tom, Dik and Harry will agree with me that the Administration of Governor Godswill Akpabio has done.

2 Likes

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by lyntiffany(f): 3:01am On May 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I appreciate your admiration of the person and performance of Governor Godswill Akpabio as well as your thinking that he did very little in the area of industrialising the State in order to create employment.

But I beg to deffer outrightly. My divergent take on this stems from my primary knowledge of Business /Public Administration. The world over, it is believed that for a government to be seen and adjudged highly as fulfilling its responsibility to the people, the 'Government has no business doing business'.

Heard that before?

Government's traditional role is to create EE for businesses to be built and for businesses to thrive.

EE above refers to 'enabling environment'. And this, every Tom, Dik and Harry will agree with me that the Administration of Governor Godswill Akpabio has done.
Alright I understand the angle your coming from but I stand to disagree with you on the part " government has no businesses doing business"
From op's write up I was meant to understand that this industries was built by the past administration in the 80's all they need is just to be revamped which is not asking too much and which if am not wrong was put up by the past government.
I know of the sunshine batteries in essien udim, that battery industry occupies a large hectare of land and is situated in a strategic position which is an added advantage.
I am not of the opinion he should revamp all but at least two that can go in hand with the structures he had put up which you know wil attract more investors to the State
He should have done it and curb the crime rate that is sprouting daily in the state.

1 Like

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 3:41am On May 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
Alright I understand the angle your coming from but I stand to disagree with you on the part " government has no businesses doing business"
From op's write up I was meant to understand that this industries was built by the past administration in the 80's all they need is just to be revamped which is not asking too much and which if am not wrong was put up by the past government.
I know of the sunshine batteries in essien udim, that battery industry occupies a large hectare of land and is situated in a strategic position which is an added advantage.
I am not of the opinion he should revamp all but at least two that can go in hand with the structures he had put up which you know wil attract more investors to the State
He should have done it and curb the crime rate that is sprouting daily in the state.

I understand what you mean, sister. However, other than the fact that it is not a welcome idea for a government to venture into any form of business, government also has priorities, just like we do in our individual lives.

Take for instance, if what it would have caused the state government to revamp any of those ailing industries is about 2b naira, whereas the employment it will generate as well as the profit it will make in 5-10yrs would not be commensurate with the 2billion.
Government would rather deploy such huge allocation to a more viable, resultful and benefiting sector.

Granted that the needed infrastructure has been put in place in the state, a new government has come with the central objective of building industries in the state, let's relax and see another performer in the person of UGE turn the fortunes of the State around through industrialisation.
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by lyntiffany(f): 3:51am On May 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I understand what you mean, brother. However, other than the fact that it is not a welcome idea for a government to venture into any form of business, government also has priorities, just like we do in our individual lives.

Take for instance, if what it would have caused the state government to revamp any of those ailing industries is about 2b naira, whereas the employment it will generate as well as the profit it will make in 5-10yrs would not be commensurate with the 2billion.
Government would rather deploy such huge allocation to a more viable, resultful and benefiting sector.

Granted that the needed infrastructure has been put in place in the state, a new government has come with the central objective of building industries in the state, let's relax and see another performer in the person of UGE turn the fortunes of the State around through industrialisation.
ok sir but am a sis and not bro.

1 Like

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 4:01am On May 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
ok sir but am a sis and not bro.

I'm so sorry, beauty.
Corrected, sister.

That was a hasty assumption laced with biased of the sterling outstanding and copious deliberations which I inadvertently gave the license and liberty only to the male folk.

Keep it up, dear.

1 Like

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 4:29am On May 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I understand what you mean, sister. However, other than the fact that it is not a welcome idea for a government to venture into any form of business, government also has priorities, just like we do in our individual lives.

When I read comments from people like you I see why Akwa Ibom will never grow beyond road construction and painting of primary schools. You said 'government does not have any business doing business', please let me ask, 'why did Akpabio build Cinema in Uyo and for what purpose? The five star 15 storey hotel in Uyo and 3 star 12 storey hotel in Ikot Ekpene is for what? Are those not government businesses?

You talked about government recouping monies invested in a company in 5 - 10years, now let me ask you, 'how many years will it take the government to recoup the money invested in the 'first in Africa' stadium that nobody knows the contract sum.

At times we want to bamboozle others with talk. If Akpabio invested the same amount of money he invested in the stadium, tropicana and those hotels to revamp those ailing industries Akwa Ibom youths would have been gainfully employed.

For your information, Akwa Ibom is one of the worst hit states with unemployment, go check out the facts but ironically, it receives the highest allocation in the country.

Akpabio's achievement is just media hype, with over one trillion naira in eight years, you have just few dualised roads, few primary school renovation, and few urban roads, yet you say he has done excellently well.

The problem I have with people like you is that you do not know how to quantify money. If I may ask, do you know what 500million or 1bn can do in terms of infrastructure?

Kindly publish his budget from 2007 - 2015, lets do a thorough check with what is on ground.

I'm not a fan of a cluesless, greedy, trickster and election rigger.

You can make him your role model!

1 Like

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 11:17am On May 13, 2015
Akpabio doesn't have what it takes to build a functional society!
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
thomasthomas:
When I read comments from people like you I see why Akwa Ibom will never grow beyond road construction and painting of primary schools. You said 'government does not have any business doing business', please let me ask, 'why did Akpabio build Cinema in Uyo and for what purpose? The five star 15 storey hotel in Uyo and 3 star 12 storey hotel in Ikot Ekpene is for what? Are those not government businesses?

You talked about government recouping monies invested in a company in 5 - 10years, now let me ask you, 'how many years will it take the government to recoup the money invested in the 'first in Africa' stadium that nobody knows the contract sum.

At times we want to bamboozle others with talk. If Akpabio invested the same amount of money he invested in the stadium, tropicana and those hotels to revamp those ailing industries Akwa Ibom youths would have been gainfully employed.

For your information, Akwa Ibom is one of the worst hit states with unemployment, go check out the facts but ironically, it receives the highest allocation in the country.

Akpabio's achievement is just media hype, with over one trillion naira in eight years, you have just few dualised roads, few primary school renovation, and few urban roads, yet you say he has done excellently well.

The problem I have with people like you is that you do not know how to quantify money. If I may ask, do you know what 500million or 1bn can do in terms of infrastructure?

Kindly publish his budget from 2007 - 2015, lets do a thorough check with what is on ground.

I would have gladly and willingly educated you further on the globally acceptable adage that 'Government has no business doing business' vis a vis the developmental strides of Governor Akpabio and the place of privatisation in it all, but joining issues with you will tantamount to fruitlessly sauntering to prove colour differentiation to the blind. Obviously you are scaled by hate and rage, so you resort to attacking persons in the stead of addressing issues.

I won't bandy words with you.

We are no mates!
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by mikolo80: 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:

pls name the infrastructure.i dare you
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by mikolo80: 10:49pm On May 13, 2015
AKA,you got nothing
Opinedecandid:

I would have gladly and willingly educated you further on the globally acceptable adage that 'Government has no business doing business' vis a vis the developmental strides of Governor Akpabio and the place of privatisation in it all, but joining issues with you will tantamount to fruitlessly sauntering to prove colour differentiation to the blind. Obviously you are scaled by hate and rage, so you resort to attacking persons in the stead of addressing issues.

We are no mates!
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by mikolo80: 10:50pm On May 13, 2015
Terry68:

Sometimes I ponder on my wonder the huge revenue allocation of about 260Billion per anum given to the state, to exhibit her functions yet it wasn't well utilise to cover the area of reviving/building industries.

Individually, I will say Akpabio has tried on its part. He wasn't taking unemployment as a challenge for him which was difficiency and set back for the teaming youth of Akwa-ibom state.

The amount of revenue alloaction received by the state is way bigger than neighbouring countries. Thus, would have covered major areas of need if it was properly strategies.

**Modified**
Estimation of Nigeria census rise to about 170million people in the country. If 1Billion was to be shared to every Nigerian with that estimation; atleast one person would have about 2-3million naira each and that could have helped those who wish to start a small scale business.

But you see!
our public servants(politicians) stealing billions of naira without conscience yet nothing is done to them.

My Suggestion
GMB, please take small billion (I mean just one only) and share to our yet despondent to promote the welfare and ill-state of living
which kain school you graduate from. My kids not going there
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Ayus34(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
Govt can revive all these ailing industries and privatise them,for private investors to manage,while the state govt control some stakes or shares in it

1 Like

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 3:32am On May 14, 2015
Opinedecandid:

We are no mates!
Yes, we are no mates!

Some people when trying to look smart at the end of the day expose their lack of knowledge.

I address issues but I always feel bad when people like you misinform the public. There is nothing there to hate, Akpabio is failed leader, he did not revamp any of the industries a governor like him built and he hasn't provided the necessary infrastructure for private individuals to invest.

While you want to educate me on the reasons why 'Government has no business doing business', what infrastructure has this government put in place to enable private sector investment? Please list just seven (7).

When the government and people like you say the state is ready for investors you just wonder. These investors;

1. Which schools will their children attend?

2. Which hospitals will they go for medical treatment?

3. Which market will they go for shopping for foodstuffs? Itam market or Akpan Andem market lol... grin

4. Which mode of transport will they move around with? Keke... grin

5. Who will guarantee their security before they get kidnapped for ransom?

If I may also ask you these simple questions,

1. What business does government have doing cinema business?
2. What business does government have building a playground at Tropicana.
Should the idea of Tropicana be a government business?
3. What business does the government have building hotels (two huge hotels). Why is the government in hospitality business?

So if you say government has no business doing business, what do you call those I just mentioned?

There's nothing global about you, you are just a local champion!

Stop misinforming the public, the government can revamp those industries and privatize it and own shares. Simple!

1 Like

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 4:55am On May 14, 2015
thomasthomas:
Yes, we are no mates!

Some people when trying to look smart at the end of the day expose their lack of knowledge.

I address issues but I always feel bad when people like you misinform the public. There is nothing there to hate, Akpabio is failed leader, he did not revamp any of the industries a governor like him built and he hasn't provided the necessary infrastructure for private individuals to invest.

While you want to educate me on the reasons why 'Government has no business doing business', what infrastructure has this government put in place to enable private sector investment? Please list just seven (7).

When the government and people like you say the state is ready for investors you just wonder. These investors;

1. Which schools will their children attend?

2. Which hospitals will they go for medical treatment?

3. Which market will they go for shopping for foodstuffs? Itam market or Akpan Andem market lol... grin

4. Which mode of transport will they move around with? Keke... grin

5. Who will guarantee their security before they get kidnapped for ransom?

If I may also ask you these simple questions,

1. What business does government have doing cinema business?
2. What business does government have building a playground at Tropicana.
Should the idea of Tropicana be a government business?
3. What business does the government have building hotels (two huge hotels). Why is the government in hospitality business?

So if you say government has no business doing business, what do you call those I just mentioned?

There's nothing global about you, you are just a local champion!

Stop misinforming the public, the government can revamp those industries and privatize it and own shares. Simple!

So government can privatise industries and own shares in them but can't privatise those other stuff you have mentioned Akpabio has built despite saying at the same time that he hasn't built any infrastructure?

Lol.

I laugh at your desperation.

So Governor Godswill Akpabio led administration has not built hospitals, modern markets, schools- or sorry, it only painted schools. And what again did u mention...em.
And again, in your self-acclaimed global mind, cenima, hotels, airport, roads, electrification, etc are no infrastructures. That is in addition to the ones your eyes cannot see.

What a pity?

I wonder what percentage of the readers on Nairaland or Nigerians you can misinform.

You are still on a failed mission.

Try harder, bro.

Should there be any or a few you have already led astray, just come off your hate campaign and mudslinging then I would enlighten them some more. Sound a little bit constructive and objective then I would gladly point out, yet again, what you seem to have not known, forgotten or outrightly denied.

Did you just claim too that investors can't come to Akwaibom for fear of being kidnapped?

Which year did we here about kidnapping the last time in AKS?

Learn to admit to see good and say good when goodness has been put in place, for if you refused to, your guess is as good as mind.
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Sibrah: 5:20am On May 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
Thanks for the enlightenment. I am a fan of Aregbe and feel he is a top performing governor in terms of Industry based development and infrastructure but wouldn't stop criticizing him in a bid to get the best out of him. Akpabio ought to have revived those industry completely and turn Akwa Ibom to an industrial hub that can employ the unemployed, generate income via tax, and positioned his people for a life after and outside oil. It is funny how people think every politician must be given only 100% or 0% mark, a total support or no support in all things. Akwa Ibom is far better placed to beat Ogun state in terms of industrialization.

1 Like

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 5:30am On May 14, 2015
Opinedecandid:

So government can privatise industries and own shares in them but can't privatise those other stuff you have mentioned Akpabio has built despite saying at the same time that he hasn't built any infrastructure?

Lol.

I laugh at your desperation.

So Governor Godswill Akpabio led administration has not built hospitals, modern markets, schools- or sorry, it only painted schools. And what again did u mention...em.
And again, in your self-acclaimed global mind, cenima, hotels, airport, roads, electrification, etc are no infrastructures. That is in addition to the ones your eyes cannot see.

What a pity?

I wonder what percentage of the readers on Nairaland or Nigerians you can misinform.

You are still on a failed mission.

Try harder, bro.

Should there be any or a few you have already led astray, just come off your hate campaign and mudslinging then I would enlighten them some more. Sound a little bit constructive and objective then I would gladly point out, yet again, what you seem to have not known, forgotten or outrightly denied.

Did you just claim too that investors can't come to Akwaibom for fear of being kidnapped?

Which year did we here about kidnapping the last time in AKS?

Learn to admit to see good and say good when goodness has been put in place, for if you refused to, your guess is as good as mind.

You still have not answered my questions which are simple and straight forward.

You talked about government privatizing hotels and cinema like seriously? How many jobs can those places create and to what benefit are there to the society at large apart from the politicians.

For your information, the government subsidizes and is still subsiding movie tickets? shocked That's to tell you that people cannot afford movie tickets to see a movie. Quite ironic isn't it? Why has government chosen to build hotels and cinema rather than factories that will produce goods and provide services for the people.

Please kindly inform me where the schools, (I don't mean renovation, but establishment of schools where there wasn't any) are located, where is your modern market? Akwa Ibom has 31 LGAs, so kindly inform me where those schools, 'modern markets, hospitals (not the specialist hospital because no patient has been treated there for eight years), pls just tell me their locations.

You are the one who doesn't have facts, you are just throwing tantrums like you mentor with nothing to point at.

Do you even know what infrastructure means because you didn't even talk about water supply which doesn't exist in the state! Lol...

You are a product of the dubious school of 'uncommon transformation'.

Another question, how many jobs has Akpabio created directly as a government or in partnership with the private sector? Get your facts right!
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 5:31am On May 14, 2015
thomasthomas:

I will keep preaching it, if you hear and repent, good for you, if you don't, then what awaits your classmates awaits you.
All haters have a common destiny and they are headed a common destination.

I'm not of the ministry of information to publish budget here for you. Go there, accountant general's, finance's, etc.

Are you not aware that we have had a House of Assembly in place between 2007 - 2015?
Why are you feigning ignorance of too many things just to achieve the same failed mission, ab initio.

Akpabio has performed, you can't take that away from him, no matter how hard you try. Your hating him is absolutely immaterial!
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 5:32am On May 14, 2015
Sibrah:
Thanks for the enlightenment. I am a fan of Aregbe and feel he is a top performing governor in terms of Industry based development and infrastructure but wouldn't stop criticizing him in a bid to get the best out of him. Akpabio ought to have revived those industry completely and turn Akwa Ibom to an industrial hub that can employ the unemployed, generate income via tax, and positioned his people for a life after and outside oil. It is funny how people think every politician must be given only 100% or 0% mark, a total support or no support in all things. Akwa Ibom is far better placed to beat Ogun state in terms of industrialization.
I like your last sentence and that can only happen when you have a keen focused and visionary leader and not a media hype spend drift and election rigger!
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 5:36am On May 14, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I will keep preaching it, if you hear and repents, good for you, if you don't, then what awaits your classmates awaits you.
All haters have a common destiny and they head a common destination.

I'm not of the ministry of information to publish budget here for you. Go there, accountant general, finance, etc.

Are you not aware that we have had a House of Assembly in place between 2007 - 2015?
Why are you feigning ignorance of too many things just to achieve the same failed mission, ab initio.

Akpabio has performed, you can't take that away from him, no matter how hard you try.
You see why it's not the best idea to argue about something you have little or no knowledge about? I thought you have all facts and figures but you are now referring me to the ministries.

Don't be lazy, do your homework well! I shouldn't waste my time trying to school a fellow who doesn't want to work hard and learn how societies work!

I have asked you questions you have refused to answer!

Okay, list out these so called 'performance' and how it has impacted the society.
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 5:39am On May 14, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I will keep preaching it, if you hear and repents, good for you, if you don't, then what awaits your classmates awaits you.
All haters have a common destiny and they head a common destination.

I'm not of the ministry of information to publish budget here for you. Go there, accountant general, finance, etc.

Akpabio has performed, you can't take that away from him, no matter how hard you try.
You see why it's not the best idea to argue about something you have little or no knowledge about? I thought you have all facts and figures but you are now referring me to the ministries.

Don't be lazy, do your homework well! I shouldn't waste my time trying to school a fellow who doesn't want to work hard and learn how societies work!

I have asked you questions which you have refused to answer!

Okay, list out these your so called 'performance' and how it has impacted the society.
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Sibrah: 5:42am On May 14, 2015
thomasthomas:
I like your last sentence and that can only happen when you have a keen focused and visionary leader and not a media hype spend drift and election rigger!
Lack of intergrity on INEC's part fueled the election rigging tendencies of our leaders too. Could you imagine what would have happened if Akpabio and AkwaIbom PDP was left to the fate of the people? They would have listened to you and I, knowing fully that they can win our support but can't steal it and Akwa Ibom would have had her industries in full blast. INEC is highly culpable. Even though it took a Northern agenda for the Owners of Nigeria to counter election rigging tendencies.
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 5:48am On May 14, 2015
Oh my God!

Not again will I quote and respond even a paucity to

THOMASTHOMAS.

I should have known earlier and avoided you like the plague you are.

Is this not the same thomasthomas of global something, a faceless, professional-less, poor and fake local weekly in AKS?
So you have come on Nairaland to perpetuate your perpetuation of character assassination, mudslinging, yellow journalism, etc?

We know your stock in trade, bro.

Now that Governor Godswill Akpabio super performing administration is gloriously landing, I wonder what new job you would take up?
#neveragain#
I quit.
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 6:00am On May 14, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Oh my God!

Not again will I quote and respond even a paucity to

THOMASTHOMAS.

I should have known earlier and avoided you like the plague you are.

Is this not the same thomasthomas of global something, a faceless, professional-less, poor and fake local weekly in AKS?
So you have come on Nairaland to perpetuate your perpetuation of character assassination, mudslinging, yellow journalism, etc?

We know your stock in trade, bro.

Now that Governor Godswill Akpabio super performing administration is gloriously landing, I wonder what new job you would take up?
#neveragain#
I quit.

So in the whole world, you have just one Thomas Thomas?

What if it's an adopted name.

You are just as lazy and clueless like you leader.

You have nothing to offer seriously because you are a lazy fellow who feeds from the crumbs of your master.

I thought you where going to take me on a factual intelligent discussion but because you are empty, you have decided to chicken out!

That is good so I won't waste my intellectual energy on a lazy, clueless and unintelligent fellow like you. grin

Cheers

Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 6:10am On May 14, 2015
thomasthomas:

So in the whole world, you have just one Thomas Thomas?

What if it's an adopted name.

You are just as lazy and clueless like you leader.

You have nothing to offer seriously because you are a lazy fellow who feeds from the crumbs of your master.

I thought you where going to take me on a factual intelligent discussion but because you are empty, you have decided to chicken out!

That is good so I won't waste my intellectual energy on a lazy, clueless and unintelligent fellow like you. grin

Cheers

He is the fool who thinks the other is a fool.

Say you are him or not him, stop insulting.

Your feigned intelligence sucks.

You only have one motivation, and you have not succeeded in hiding it.
'HATE' is your adrenaline!
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 6:15am On May 14, 2015
Opinedecandid:

He is the fool who thinks the other is a fool.

Say you him or not him, stop insulting.

Your feigned intelligence sucks.

You only have one motivation, and you have not succeeded in hiding it.
'HATE' is your adrenaline!

hahaha... That's one characteristics of unintelligent and low self esteem people, they resort to abuses and are mostly arrogant showing unwillingness to learn from the smart ones. grin
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by Opinedecandid(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2015
I suppose you are referring to yourself, right?
So change your ways and stop the name calling when rubbing minds so you won't be exhibiting 'unintelligence'

thomasthomas:
hahaha... That's one characteristics of unintelligent and low self esteem people, they resort to abuses and are mostly arrogant showing unwillingness to learn from the smart ones. grin
Re: A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy by thomasthomas: 10:24am On May 14, 2015
Opinedecandid:
I suppose you are referring to yourself, right?
So change your ways and stop the name calling when rubbing minds so you won't be exhibiting 'unintelligence'

grin grin

There's no how I can communicate with you. We operate on different levels; while I choose the part of a progressive, you have chosen a retrogressive mindset by thinking that Akpabio has done well when there is NO standard education, health care, electricity, water supply etc which are the very basics in any progressing society.

One thing is that you do not know what it should be, that's the problem and that's why you will celebrate anything that looks like development which doesn't have any meaningful impact to a market woman.

Please I need answers to my question to take you serious and maybe probably 'intelligent' else your guess is as good as mine. grin

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo At Foursquare University / Biafra;foreign Investors Leaving South East Relocating South West Due To Unrest / Some Results From Southern Ijaw So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.