Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD (4300 Views)

How To Register and get paid in dollar / Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD by Catalyst007(m): 3:19am On May 13, 2015
If you are a freelancer, vendor,
Company affiliate or publisher (webmaster), this
is the answer to your worries.
You can make payments, receive payments or
verify other accounts, using Payoneer. You can
use this Card on any ATM machine in the world;
where MasterCards are accepted.

BENEFITS:

· The MasterCard is shipped to you free of
Charge (by regular mail). Delivery takes between
12 – 25 business days. If you need it urgently
however, you can opt to use the Courier Service
company option to handle the shipment (not free
of charge).

Note: The free shipping by regular mail for
people within the United States takes between 7
– 10 business days.

Use your Payoneer Card to do online
shopping: Payoneer is recognized by virtually
ALL eCommerce websites in the world –
Because, it holds a virtual U.S bank account. Use it
to pay for products you buy from Amazon, Mrp,
Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba and even on your
local Online Shopping Sites.

Your account is held in U.S dollars and will
convert automatically when purchases are made
in another currency.
·
Free $25: Here is how this whole thing works.
Payoneer will pay both the referrer and referral,
$25 each... FOR MORE DETAILS,

Visit>>> http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015/05/payoneer-signup-today-earn-money.html
Re: PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD by lordkay10(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
Catalyst007:
You can make payments, receive payments or verify other accounts, using Payoneer. You can use their MasterCard on any ATM machine in the world; where MasterCards are accepted!

BENEFITS:

• The MasterCard is shipped to you free of Charge! Delivery takes like 13 days. If you need it urgently however, you can pay a Courier Service company to handle the shipment.

• Use your Payoneer Card to do online shopping: Payoneer is recognized by virtually ALL eCommerce websites in the world – Because, it holds a real U.S bank account. Use it to pay for products you buy from Amazon, Mrp, Aliexpress, AliBaba and even on Nigerian Online Shopping Sites. Your account is held in U.S dollars and will convert automatically when purchases are made in another currency.
• Free $25: Your card comes pre-loaded with a $25. But you have to unlock the $25. You get access to the $25 whenever your payoneer account balance is $100 i.e. whenever you make $100 through your online business(es). E.g, Fiverr or amazon etc.

• Direct Bank Wire from companies around the world: Since your Payoneer account is attached with a real U.S bank account number, Multi-National companies recognize the account and MasterCard.

• Instant withdrawals: Withdraw your funds instantly at any ATM machine that accepts MasterCard (anywhere in the world). No delay (as is the case with domiciliary bank accounts and Western Union transfers).

• Use your Payoneer account to verify: Paypal, Payza and Moneybookers accounts.

• It is safe.

• It is secure and efficient

• It is a Global Bank Transfer Service.

• Payoneer MasterCard helps you avoid fees associated with sending money abroad: As opposed to Western Union money transfer, Payoneer transfer is free.

• They offer a replacement MasterCard for a small fee (if you card is lost or stolen).

• Use your Payoneer account to withdraw your commissions from:

Fiverr, 2ChechOut.com Inc., Amazon.com, Amway Corporation, Keynetics (ClickBank), Elance, oDesk, Facebook, GoDaddy.com, Google Inc., LinkShare, Microsoft Corporation, ShareASale.com, PayPal Inc., Microsoft Corporation, ClickSure and a host of other companies.

• No need to convert funds to your local currency. The MasterCard automatically makes the conversion, at competitive rates (when you withdraw at an ATM machine).

REQUIREMENTS:

• You must be 18+ years of age.

• You must provide your correct data (name, date of birth, documents etc.); if the information you provided does not tally with the one on your scanned documents, your application will be declined!

• You must have either a valid National ID Card or an International Passport.

• You must have either a valid Driver’s License or Voters Card.

HOW TO APPLY FOR PAYONEER ACCOUNT AND MASTERCARD:

• Visit Payoneer.com and fill in the sign up form. The sign up form is so easy for everyone to understand. Make sure to provide your correct details.

• You are required to scan and upload your Nigerian Government-issued National ID Card (the temporary or permanent one). If you don’t have that one, you can scan and upload your International Passport.

Tip: Make sure the scan is clear and all the edges of the document are visible. If you are scanning the temporary National ID card, I noticed that the photo passport there is usually very dark. Take one of your clear passport photographs, cut it to size and gum it on the dark photo before scanning – That was what Payoneer indirectly wanted me to do; since they refused to accept the one with the dark passport photo I uploaded (twice).

• Your valid home address and Postal Code will be required. Make sure the address you supply is correct – If not, the MasterCard will be lost in transit or not be delivered to your home.

Your Postal Code is a 6-digit number e.g, 400221 (For Enugu, New Haven).

N.B: Postal Code is not P.O Box!

To get the correct Postal Code for you area, Visit: http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com, Type in your State, City, Town, Street, and their system will automatically show you your Postal Code. Postal Codes are important in locating your address.

• For countries like Nigeria, they require further identification document. This is necessary after the first stage i.e; after they’ve accepted your National ID or International Passport.

For this next stage, scan and upload your...

For more, Visit: http://top-epaymentsystems..com
Can you use payoneer to pay on Walmart, they dont accept Nigerian cards at all
Re: PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Cn I use d payoneer card to witdraw 4rm atm machine

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Payoneer bank account is not a real u.s bank account as it's not accepted on PayPal. It's a collection checking account used only to receive U.S based payments. E.g a business in Cyprus or Russia cannot wire money to the bank account. And you cannot send money out of it.

If you need a real Off Shore bank account in Europe or America with real features like your domestic bank account not Payoneer. Contact any bank abroad via email or phone and speak with them. They will ask for some things like passport and ask you to pay about £5,000 minimum or so.. I can't really remember right now. And it will be opened. The visa card would be shipped to you. That is a real bank account as you have access to Internet banking, bank statements, cheque, wire transfers and so on.

So just know that.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD by arbitrage: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ajiswaggs:
Cn I use d payoneer card to witdraw 4rm atm machine

Yes sir, you can.
Re: PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2015
arbitrage:

Yes sir, you can.
tnx man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Published On Forbes. Ask Me Anything! / Oil Price Stabilises As Brent Crude Gains At $65.30 Per Barrel / Fraudsters Still Ruining Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.