Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman (3275 Views)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars / Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Ayus34(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2015
customized13:
wetin concern Igbo for this matter? Did an Igbo man snatch ur wife?
Ask ur father!!!
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Nobody: 8:01am On May 13, 2015
Ayus34:

Ask ur father!!!
my father isn't a Hausa rag like your father grin
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Chigold101(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2015
glowithdan:
**Yorubas Must not blackmail Buhari. Tinubu should not think that controlling Lagos is same as controlling Nigeria.
**the real heroes of the Buhari victory are the Igbos in APC - Gov Shettima (Borno state).
Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman, Kano APC leader has frowned at the insunuation that the Yorubas or the South West was responsible for the Buhari's victory, calling the whole assumption as rubbish.
Alhaji Usman said that "the entire South-West just contributed about 500,000 margin votes which is smaller as compared to what the entire Zamfara, delivered to GMB, not to even call states in the Northeast or Kano".
NOTE: The actual vote margin for Buhari in the 6 states in South West is 611,777 votes according INEC results.
"So what’s it that the region is bringing to blackmail Buhari into handing over the government to Tinubu who thinks controlling Lagos is same as Buhari?”.
Concluding his Sermons on Game of Overthrowns, Alhaji Usman said:
“Each time we talk about Buhari’s administration, people are quick to remind us that without the South-west region, GMB wouldn’t have emerged, that's a lie, with or without that region he would have, it was time for Jonathan to leave and nothing would have stopped him [GMB.]”
The Borno governor, Alhaji Kashim Shettima made a similar statement last month, when he condemned Yorubas that are claiming that they are responsible or should be given credit for Buhari's victory.
Governor Shettima said that the real heroes of the Buhari victory are the Igbos in APC, who ensured that President Jonathan didn't get massive votes in the South East the way he received in 2011, not the South West.

Tinubu will understand that his lion's den wont exceed the south west... watching as the fight brews

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by phelps007: 8:18am On May 13, 2015
I see very intelligent, smart Yoruba people laughing about this rubbish. GMB is Nigeria's president elect, some Yoruba people love that more than any other thing. At least, there is hope for Nigeria. An end has come to cluelessness. By the way, the man quoted here has a right to his own opinion. And this piece here too is my very humble opinion too.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Ayus34(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2015
customized13:
Of course but he is a hausa pit(azikwe),wiping boy(ojukwu)also from a cursed land for the flaties

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by OkutaNla: 8:28am On May 13, 2015
customized13:

Your fathers were Hausa slaves, go ask Azikiwe and Ekwueme. Their last slave master was an ijaw named Ebele Jonathan. cheesy
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by OkutaNla: 8:30am On May 13, 2015
Chigold101:
Tinubu will understand that his lion's den wont exceed the south west... watching as the fight brews

You guys must really miss being Hausa slaves, going by the way you lot have been foaming in the mouth since the SW/Northern alliance. Una dey behave like jealous first wives. cheesy
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Nobody: 8:35am On May 13, 2015
OkutaNla:

Your fathers were Hausa slaves, go ask Azikiwe and Ekwueme. Their last slave master was an ijaw named Ebele Jonathan. cheesy
u are taking personal now grin

I know how you feel defending your master. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by 7lives: 8:37am On May 13, 2015
phyllosilicate:
This man should go and learn maths. The south west gave Buhari 2.4 million votes. Thought the difference between Buhari and GEJ was just 500,000, the south west made Buhari win.

Here is the prove. Let us assume that the SW voted the same way they did in 2011, then of the 2.4 million votes Buhari had, he would have gotten only 400,000 and GEJ would have added the remaining 2million to his.

So if we subtract 2millon. From Buhari 15,426,921, he would get 13,426,921

And had those people voted for GEJ as they did in 2011, he would have gotten and additional 2 million to his 12,853,162 votes, which is 14,853,162 and would have won the election.

You think they don't know this?, why do you think JEG sment so much money in SW few weeks before the election? he knows people around here are smart, nevertheless he still underestmated them by employing propaganda and stomach infrastructures to attract Yoruba votes.
A simple apology a show of remorse for the mismanagement of the country, and a promise to do better if elected again could have nicked it for Goodluck in SW, but he whom the gods want to kill they first made mad hence all the negative propaganda and so he lost.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by xtic2yz(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2015
Bad cough from 1 high punk. Ranting rubbish like he is doped on kerosene. Why didn't he make such statement when the heat was on. Bad mind pple. Na yoruba go rule after GMB
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by KnowAll(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2015
MR SHAMUSUDEEN , The SW votes in this instance would include Kwara, Benue, Kogi & SE APC votes because there is d saying that " if your enemey is my enemey then that makes us friends" once your enemy becomes your friend and my enemy becomes my friend which was your former enemy then it would mean we both don't need you or in this case " Buhari" .

The core North should know that d progressives in SW would vote in tadem with progressives in the SE, NC and SS.

They should not let d re-egineered figure of 1.9 million votes allocated to them in kano state becloud their minds.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Chigold101(m): 9:10am On May 13, 2015
OkutaNla:

You guys must really miss being Hausa slaves, going by the way you lot have been foaming in the mouth since the SW/Northern alliance. Una dey behave like jealous first wives. cheesy
did i read sw/northern alliance? Lolzzzz there is no alliance anything... Time will prove us right... Igbos have never been hausa slaves sir. It is the yorubas that has been hausa slaves and they have always paid dearly for it.

Igbos only need one thing & that self actualisation which translates to not to be so keen on depending on the government of this zoo to fend for them.

Every igbo man wants to free. Every igbo man wants to get out of this cage called Nigeria.

Take it or leave it... The incoming government will favour the igbos more than the yorubas. Because they know that NDI IGBO have reached advanced stage in actualising their DREAM country called BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2015
I thought I read a comment made by a northern why did I end up reading Igbos are sour losers Igbos are this and that? It seems like the master is never wrong in the eyes of the slaves rather they look for their neighbors to lay the blame

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by highmood(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2015
Sard:
You are the one that's wrong. He didn't say number of vote casted for Buhari, but rather margin of votes. That is the difference you get after deducting the total number of votes Jonathan got in SW from that of Buhari in the same region. @Op... the number is truly small, With the way S/Westerns shouted "change" before the election, you would have thought the margin would be in millions. Most northerners have born to rule mentality, they always believe they must be the one in charge and that they can make things happen on their own.
I get your point. Yea the margin btw Jonathan and buhari in the SW, SE, and the north. But then we are almost saying the same thing because even if you deduct the number of people from other regions that voted for APC, you will find out that the people from the southwest(Yorubas) that voted for APC was not much compared to the way they voted for APC in the core north. But then, you will give the credit to the SW because the movement started from Lagos but for what reason, that is the question many people assume answers to.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by hakanai(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2015
To my Yoruba brothers i hold you in high esteem and the fool speaking from where ever is being foolish and speaking for himself. To generalize and float such assumptions is simply callous and idiotic if you ask me !!!!I am proudly from the North and i believe and is a fact that whether we in the North Like it or not, The south west propelled Buhari and crowned him...!
The North had her own contribution but it is fair to say the SW kicked started the drive for change and also modernized and structured the oppositions fight for the centre.

[size=14pt]AGAIN Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman / Shetima you are on your OWN and we owe the SW every iota of respect they deserve. Better calm yourself and get your head straight! Don't let the arrogance that come with certain victory overwhelm you and bring you shame.
To my Yoruba People I admire you and cherish every thing you did!!!! We are with you and alot of us recognize your support in the election and any day you call upon the North for anything you can count me in. Its my Vow !!! Phuck Shamsudeen
[/size]angry angry angry angry

That said we all share a view to tame Tinubu in other to have honest change. Not because he is Yoruba but his sort of influence and political character maybe a troubling one. It is something my SW friends often say and even in Lagos his issue almost caused Ambode his victory.People feel he should lay off. To allow government work and kill the old PDP kind of politics of influence rather than service.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? / This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry / Zambia Presidential Convoy Vs Nigeria Presidential Convoy, Who Wins? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.