Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708458 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
@DARKLIGHT, unable to access my mails
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by godG: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by godG: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Stewee:

To do the TB test (Mantoux skin test)in Luth, go to WARD D4(it's the last floor of the children's ward).

If you've taken these vaccines within the past 10years then you really don't need to take another shot. I took those vaccines and felt sick almost immediately and it lasted for a few days. That's gonna cost you N1000.

Bros, abeg, like how many days? I took DPT yesterday and I have been sick almost immediately after. Couldn't even sleep. I no even fit chop this morning. I never comot bed sef. sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by godG: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Thanks, boss! But the bolded part is scaring. So MMR and Meningitis shots are that expensive?

At Jaja inside UI, Ibadan, e no go reach 3k and u are done. A friend got his there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Pls boss slimmy I need to seek ur advice regarding something.My email sir is matthewokoh371@yahoo.com.Anticipating ur response sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by itzangel(f): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2015
thanks at ogunn.pls send me a pm.
ogunn:

Hello. ..try the University of Mississippi

http://www.olemiss.edu/chinese/
http://modernlanguages.olemiss.edu/m-a-in-modern-languages/#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by isi4luv: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2015
You guys are doing a great job on here. Thanks to the gurus on these thread, for keeping it alive tll date.
Please i have something to ask,I am a graduate student going for my MBA program, but I was given a conditional admission by my school due to my GRE score which wasn't high enough, so i will be taking some undergraduate classes for one semester before proceeding to do my MBA program in the next semester in the Fall 2015 session.

So i would like to ask, because i am currently filing my DS 160 form,

In the aspect of my intended educational level on my DS 160 form, what should i fill?

Is it Undergraduate OR Undergraduate Transfer or masters

Note: My i-20 states that i will be going for a Bsc for 9 months and later switch to masters after One Semester.

Thanks guys. Hope to hear your useful suggestions.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by phalanah(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2015
good morning, i applied to five university in America as a transfer student,is only two schools that have had from them. one did nt give me admission, the second school said my cirriculum is different, so they send my a letter that i should apply to a community school within the state. which i did. nw the school has giving me admission. i want to ask chance of giving me a student visa. i have a prove to show them that
is the school that refer me to community school to do a year course. after that i can transfer to their school. pls help me. what can i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2015
darkola:

Nope...I was the guy on a pink shirt and striped tie, there was a tall cleric man on purple attire 2 persons behind me.

Oh okay. I didn't see you then. I was right behind basketmouth until they called us in
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Centrix:

Oh okay. I didn't see you then. I was right behind basketmouth until they called us in

Basket came for an interview?Did you have the chance to talk with him?Crazy dude he is
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
akin3102:
Boss,You havent posted your transcript since u were at the embassy today.. Abi u go take photolol

Walahi bro, i can't remember the whole thing because the VO was having problems with her earpiece. So she asked one or two questions after requesting to see my I-20, excused herself, asked another question before telling me my documents were in order.

I only remember her asking where I did my undergrad, how I found it and who's sponsoring my program. That's it

Note to newbies: Don't pay attention to those agberos that ask to have your passport photos stapled to your DS-120 form because you would be asked to detach them before you're allowed into the embassy. They're only there for your money.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by phalanah(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
can i apply for a student visa? pls this is urgent,someone should answer me pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
@slimmy...please can a visa appointment be rescheduled for another date. Thanks

Yes but prepare your 32K voucher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
happney65:

Basket came for an interview?Did you have the chance to talk with him?Crazy dude he is

lol I did but not for long because he came with someone. I didn't want to seem too intrusive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
So u got the visa right?..next time inform the house.. Let them know this forum is changing lives...congrats..
Centrix:

lol I did but not for long because he came with someone. I didn't want to seem too intrusive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
godG:

At Jaja inside UI, Ibadan, e no go reach 3k and u are done. A friend got his there.

Are you a uite?
So jaja does mmr. Hmmmm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
godG:

Bros, abeg, like how many days? I took DPT yesterday and I have been sick almost immediately after. Couldn't even sleep. I no even fit chop this morning. I never comot bed sef. sad

Pele!
I was back to normal by the 5th day.
Just rest, eat well and drink plenty fluids. I only took PCM for the feverish feeling.

You'll be fine, don't worry!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Centrix:

Okay i see..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by benjaminiyke(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
bbdd:

Yes but prepare your 32K voucher.
@bbdd this is my email....ikethunda@hotmail.com. There are certain gray areas I will love to discuss with you. Thanks sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Hello, boss! Just go to a digital studio and tell the photographer that you need a passport for embassy. Emphasize that it should be 5cm X 5cm coloured passport photograph. Make it two copies and you will be charged 500 naira for the two.

N500 for 2 copies? Wow! I took mine aabout 2 weeks ago during my visit to Ibadan @ the Cocoa House and. I was charged N600 for 6 copies. Na real wa o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by phalanah(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
i got admission into a community school. can i apply for a student visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by phalanah(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
good morning, i applied to five university in America as a transfer student,is only two schools that have had from them. one did nt give me admission, the second school said my cirriculum is different, so they send my a letter that i should apply to a community school within the state. which i did. nw the school has giving me admission. i want to ask chance of giving me a student visa. i have a prove to show them that
is the school that refer me to community school to do a year course. after that i can transfer to their school. pls help me. what can i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by crispgg: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hi
Saw this on twitter and decided to share.

US consulate will be holding a facebook chat for Student visa enquiries by 2 pm today.

For anwers to your student visas questions, #AskConsular in a Facebook chat today at 2PM http:///cqYwAnsikT http:///Qc5wAJ3BbE

https://m.facebook.com/usembassynigeria?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FcqYwAnsikT&_rdr
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by crispgg: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
phalanah:
chai.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
crispgg:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by durobraham(f): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hi house,

Does anyone here know anything about F2 visa, Is it allowed to apply for dependant visa for a child(6yrs) after the student has already received F1 visa but hasn't left? its only the parent and dependant child no spouse.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ddbluv: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
congrats..was this your first attempt?

Yes, 1 & only attempt

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Hello, boss! Just go to a digital studio and tell the photographer that you need a passport for embassy. Emphasize that it should be 5cm X 5cm coloured passport photograph. Make it two copies and you will be charged 500 naira for the two.
Thanks a lot. This could be the thread of the year. Keep it up guys. Im getting someone to pay my sevis from the u.s. once it's paid, I will pay visa fees and book interview hopefully before month end
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by crispgg: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
ferdimako:

Do u want to try it?

??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by biikeys(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
durobraham:
Hi house,

Does anyone here know anything about F2 visa, Is it allowed to apply for dependant visa for a child(6yrs) after the student has already received F1 visa but hasn't left? its only the parent and dependant child no spouse.

Yes, you can apply for a child. Not sure what 'but hasn't left' means..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
godG:

If you took DPT, the "T" (tetanus vaccine) included weakens joints and all types of muscle in the body.... a crazy vaccine.

I took it last year and everything turns weak and vision blurred for 4 hours. As a kid, I got Edema from the same tetanus vaccine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.