Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708456 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:00am On May 16, 2015
@slimmy
I am still waiting to hear from you base on that levels
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:03am On May 16, 2015
Walspring:
@slimmy

I am still waiting to hear from you base on that levels
everything will be treated tomorrow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:07am On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
Terrible, what about those wey denial they burst their bladder?

The funny aspect of the whole interview is when the VO says- I'm going to approve your visa pls come........... at that point you automatically becomes deaf and lost.

I can't wait for that, Slimmy05. Slimmy05 and other gurus, please remember that your guidance is highly needed in this my forthcoming interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:08am On May 16, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

I can't wait for that, and other gurus, please remember that your guidance is highly needed in this my forthcoming interview.
I am very positive that you will get it this time. Hammer on the research interest and what you stand to benefit career wise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:17am On May 16, 2015
kennyrony:

After the Biometric everybody is gonna lineup in a single file. No sitting down. Then u go one by one to the available VO. If a VO is done wit someone, he/she say next then d next person on d line step 2 d cubicle. Chairs are left empty... those who visited d embassy recently can talk abt der experience too.

Lol. O boy!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:24am On May 16, 2015
ebdib:

Lol. O boy!!
getting rugged. How do you see our finals Copa Del Rey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:27am On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
getting rugged. How do you see our finals Copa Del Rey

Slim the boss who is able!!
Barca Don win treble.
Let not your heart be troubled grin

I dey rhyme sha. *fans self *

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:29am On May 16, 2015
Walspring:

There is something wrong here... How can your I-20 be with your all through? because I-20, ds160 and passport are collected when you do bio-metric.. Am i wrong

Abi is that the new policy now at the US embassy

@ Walspring

Yeah, it seems so, the first thing was to cue up since i was number 4, then a documents were taking from each person, barcode scanned, passport scanned as well, then a number would be written on the Ds-160 confirmation page you provided with your passport, and returned to you, then next is to go to the next officer who would request the Number written on your DS-160, you read out the number then she instructs u to place your fingers for bio-metrics without collecting your documents, when your prints have been taking. You would be assigned a seat, and wait for your turn with the V.O with your documents all in your possession.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 6:19am On May 16, 2015
wizzy11:

@ Walspring

Yeah, it seems so, the first thing was to cue up since i was number 4, then a documents were taking from each person, barcode scanned, passport scanned as well, then a number would be written on the Ds-160 confirmation page you provided with your passport, and returned to you, then next is to go to the next officer who would request the Number written on your DS-160, you read out the number then she instructs u to place your fingers for bio-metrics without collecting your documents, when your prints have been taking. You would be assigned a seat, and wait for your turn with the V.O with your documents all in your possession.
Sir guru,would they scan all the documents you have?this must take much time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:41am On May 16, 2015
virginice, you had better go and face those chemical equations tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:42am On May 16, 2015
f8luv87:
Doesn't take much time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2015
Their new pattern at the embassies is so quick you have barely 2 minutes to convince them, incoherent responses have been the major course of denials,
I noticed a woman who got invited by a Baptist church to "console" her for the death of her husband., since he had strong links with the church in the states, she told the VO she was going for Burial cry ........for all those going for interview soon, may we find a favourable VO, they have little time to say "yes or no" Godspeed and unending favour
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:13am On May 16, 2015
amanze15:
Their new pattern at the embassies is so quick you have barely 2 minutes to convince them, incoherent responses have been the major course of denials,
I noticed a woman who got invited by a Baptist church to "console" her for the death of her husband., since he had strong links with the church in the states, she told the VO she was going for Burial cry ........for all those going for interview soon, may we find a favourable VO, they have little time to say "yes or no" Godspeed and unending favour
What happened after that? Was she approved or not?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love stories.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by shoo266: 9:16am On May 16, 2015
Visa approved yesterday at abuja.thanks to evryone on nairaland. Iv been a silent follower but gain too mch on here
V.o-Gudmornin
Me-Gudmornin
V.o-why ar u goin for public health
Me-I wz opportuned to hav trained in a university where I was exposed to rural practice from onset tru a WHO sponsored programme. During my youth service, I decided to serve in a rural community whr I was able to witness at first hand the problems of lack of affordable and accessible quality health care in nigeria (she stoped me).
Vo-why university at Albany SUNY
Me-it is one of the top universities in u.s and rated 25th in public health in usnew.com latest reviews.
Has a student-faculty ratio of 20:1 wch is gud for academic standard. (She stoped me)
V.o-wch other schools did u applied to
Me-I listed 4 others 2 given and 2 denied
Vo-Who is ur sponsor
Me-my dad
V.o-wht does he do
Me-he is a deputy registrar in a federal polytechnic in ...state
V.o-can I see his statement
Me-I gave her
She checked and said ur visa has been approved...bla bla bla

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2015
DeeTus:
What happened after that? Was she approved or not?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love stories.
she wasnt, she later coordinated hersef but time don go den undecided undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
shoo266:
Visa approved yesterday at abuja.thanks to evryone on nairaland. Iv been a silent follower but gain too mch on here
V.o-Gudmornin
Me-Gudmornin
Me-I wz opportuned to hav trained in a university where I was exposed to rural practice from onset tru a WHO sponsored programme. During my youth service, I decided to serve in a rural community whr I was able to witness at first hand the problems of lack of affordable and accessible quality health care in nigeria (she stoped me).
Me-it is one of the top universities in u.s and rated 25th in public health in usnew.com latest reviews.
Has a student-faculty ratio of 20:1 wch is gud for academic standard. (She stoped me)
Vo-Who is ur sponsor
Me-my dad
V.o-wht does he do
Me-I gave her
congrats,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 9:30am On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
Doesn't take much time
Is it the DS-160 receipt they would scan?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:58am On May 16, 2015
f8luv87:

@ F8luv87
I do not mean Scan, sorry, i mean they Run the Barcode on your Ds-160 confirmation page through a Barcode reader, then Run your International passport through a machine. Then return it to you.
That's what i mean. Sorry not scan.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 10:10am On May 16, 2015
wizzy11:

@ F8luv87
I do not mean Scan, sorry, i mean they Run the Barcode on your Ds-160 confirmation page through a Barcode reader, then Run your International passport through a machine. Then return it to you.
Good to know. Thank you so much sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:33am On May 16, 2015
wizzy11:

@ F8luv87
I guess these guys get a lot of info from security agents like Interpol and so on.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:47am On May 16, 2015
amanze15:
she wasnt, she later coordinated hersef but time don go den undecided undecided
Ok, but the CO ought to have given her a little more time, maybe a few minutes, as she was really under pressure.

I see later in life, a lot of people would need Nigerian visa and it will be time to tighten up. Life is intriguing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2015
DeeTus:
Ok, but the CO ought to have given her a little more time, maybe a few minutes, as she was really under pressure.

I see later in life, a lot of people would need Nigerian visa and it will be time to tighten up. Life is intriguing.

Pls any nairalander in chicago or illinois environment that can help secure accommodation abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2015
DeeTus:

very intriguing, life is cyclic, am a geologist wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2015
shoo266:
V.o-Gudmornin
Me-Gudmornin
Vo-Who is ur sponsor
Me-my dad
V.o-wht does he do
Me-I gave her
Congratulations bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:49am On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
I need human being and not some clown. Who's in Chicago
Nawa for you oo;you dey call your fellow guy CLOWN..That clown fit help you anyday..never underrate anybody..it's a small world
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 16, 2015
stevecrun:
Nawa for you oo;you dey call your fellow guy CLOWN..That clown fit help you anyday..never underrate anybody..it's a small world
and I am the one that can be of help to him or you? Life has gone past this stale sermon. You don't deal or walk around with clowns- that is if you actually have a focus.

Never see anyone as a means to an end. So it is you and only you who can help yourself

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 16, 2015
Ctemi:

Pls any nairalander in chicago or illinois environment that can help secure accommodation abeg
so for all this months you don't even know a student or two in that school that can sort this out for you? You can't even use google to search for African students organization that can willingly assist you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
and I am the one that can be of help to him or you? Life has gone past this stale sermon. You don't deal or walk around with clowns- that is if you actually have a focus.

Never see anyone as a means to an end. So it is you and only you who can help yourself
#word#

Falconey, where you dey?..pls help me bless this boss with 180shares grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 16, 2015
profojah:

#word#

Falconey, where you dey?..pls help me bless this boss with 180shares grin grin
shocked what the hell!! How did you get that share?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 2:17pm On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
so for all this months you don't even know a student or two in that school that can sort this out for you? You can't even use google to search for African students organization that can willingly assist you?
Chill na Slimmy, can't u pass a message without sounding aggressive. I have overlook it but it do hurt some people here. Take it easy. No insult pls
It's no that easy to get student organization, some school don't have , the ones that have will might not even be helpful

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
shocked what the hell!! How did you get that share?
I have Alan Sharer on Nairaland... grin grin
The great falconey...just 30shares

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 16, 2015
zeezahbee:
Chill na Slimmy, can't u pass a message without sounding aggressive. I have overlook it but it do hurt some people here. Take it easy. No insult pls
It's no that easy to get student organization, some school don't have , the ones that have will might not even be helpful
Zee, in as much as I am a very calm person, I know exactly what I would have spilled on this thread at this moment. But I will let it slide by simply telling never to let this repeat itself AGAIN. Where in my post did I insult her or sound aggressive? You have to point this out to me as I am waiting. If you cannot respond to this, please kindly unquote me as you would not like what would come next.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.