Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Help me Patronage needed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help me Patronage needed. (878 Views)

Senate Moves To Enforce Patronage Of Local Goods / is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products / Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help me Patronage needed. by YemiAlabi: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
I am d MD of 3D technologyes.
We do a lot of elecronic works and i seriously need your patronage right now.
We do GPS programming and have done nigeria map on gps though it is not finish yet though.
Please buy our products.

I finish with first class in univercity and have been abroad for masters.
Please brothers and sisters help me out.
i need to eat. Life is hard and tough.
Please brothers and sisters.
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by ilaugh1: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2009
@poster

Please call Michael Hughes on 08098763456. We need to buy 139 of those devices for our new taxi business.
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by BOSS6: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2009
Yemi

You must be kidding, is this an imposter or something? I have been to your ofice in Abuja and Lagos and none of the equipments I saw costs les than 2m, what are you talking about having to eat? This is an impostor, right?
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by labiyemmy(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2009
Yes, it is an imposter, I do know him very well and I know his motives, lets just keep it at that, hmmm, your life must be the one that is realy hard and tough, not mine, for now, I can conviniently feed you and that stupid family of yours.
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by PollMaster: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2009
This yemmy alabi is the same tumfulu, i laugh, .b.o.s.s, KObojunkie and YemiAlabi
Wat da heck is wrong wit u man
Y do u have so many ids just to abuse people here and chat with urself because ur products r not moving?

this is the same you that was nabbed by danke isnt it?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-187072.0.html
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by sistajay(f): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2009
Abeg Pollmaster ask am o! Mind you im sabi make me laff well well. He makes my day when I read his posts, there's somethin about HIM. . . . . . hmmm.
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by mosunade(f): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2009
@PollMaster

I can swear on anything possible, that statement is very wrong, I know the poster is not who he is posing to be, the poster to me seems to be the imposter, who ever he is!
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by tumfulu1: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
hahahaha
How easy it is to fool you all!
So what if u know my real life identity and that i am i laugh,mosun ade, .b.o.s.s. , tosh acer and many many other ids?
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by mustafar1: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2009
comedy central this is
Re: Help me Patronage needed. by oderemo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
these are same people that want to save nigeria ehn.?

(1) (Reply)

Near-illiterate Kalu Blows Hot- Igbo Man ’ll Be President In 2011 / Yar’adua’s Cabinet In Tatters + Abia And Adamawa States In Neo Romance / Nigerian Militants To Undergo Training In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.