Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? (2203 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) / 5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know / Donvin The Bloggers,traffic Tycoon Writes: "I'm Alive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 13, 2015
I'm effeminate, so what?

Growing up,i always hear people call me "woman wrapper",people told me i behaved like a girl,i was just a kid in primary school then,i don't know how a guy or girl behaves, so i was confused,shy,angry and depressed for a long time,the constant mockery in school and even in the church i used to attend.i always got and still get three basic reactions -the baffled and astonished,the indifferent and the one's that are outrightly disgusted by me.i will take my time to explain this three set of people,just patiently read on

1. The baffled and astonished; this set of people are shocked and surprised at my effeminacy, they feel amused seeing a guy who behaves more like a girl than girls, they are not irritated or angry at you,they try being your friend and having you around because of your rare and unique nature.

2.The indifferent; this set of people don't care,they feel less concerned and don't give any thought to your effeminacy,they simply move on with their lives!

3.The irritated; this set of people are disgusted by your sight,they mock you in public,bully you,call you " homo" or gay at any given chance,they will gladly kill you and feel no remorse.

This three set of people shaped who i am today,i grew up to be very strong and bold,i had series of depression,i was rejected and laughed at.i remember finishing high school in 2012, admission was taking my time and i decided to work,the guys in the interview room were laughing and asked -u go sabi work so? See as u dey behave like woman and thin join.lol,guess what?most of them didn't get the job,i did! I ended up working there for over a year,even got promoted!

Many guys refuse hanging out with you,being friends with you or even walking with you because they will be labelled gay,EVEN GAYS THEMSELVES DISCRIMINATE ON EFFEMINATE GUYS TOO! PATHETIC

Yes we are effeminate, we behave like girls, we aren't men enough,we sway our hips,swirl our eyes and hands,belly dance,twerk and so much more, but does that make us less human than you lot? Does that mean we should get mocked ? Laughed at? Embarrassed?

I have major problems with Jonathan signing the anti-gay bill because it directly incriminate and endanger we effeminate guys,the society has already labelled us gays, the law sinply back them up and give them the liberty to brutalize us and get away with it!

Yes i am effeminate,i didn't choose to be like this,i did not create myself,i did not choose to sway my hips,bat my eyelashes,draw my words knowing damn well the world we live in.

You igbos know how it felt when kunle afolayan came for yall weeks back?you all know how it feels to look for a job and not getting the employment because you are from a certain tribe, you all know how it feels when you are mocked for being short, dark,ugly, big nose,big eyes and all the naija usual yabbing,you all complain about racism even though the people that complain more haven't even left their state.if all this mentioned is not ok and degrading, why do you think it is ok to mock and degrade a guy because nature made him a "woman wrapper"?

Written by - onyxgodwin

lalasticlala front page please. ...thank you

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/05/im-effeminate-so-what-article-written.html?m=1
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by redcliff: 10:22am On May 13, 2015
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Zellie: 10:35am On May 13, 2015
LOL
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by davidmoyes(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2015
If condoms were given out free of charge, THIS THING wouldn't have happened

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by lilmax(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2015
Smh
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Sommyangel(f): 12:22pm On May 13, 2015
Stories that touch
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
I had a cousin like you. knew him since he was little. he always acted like a girl, didn't outgrow it. He's grown up now, a great dancer, wants to be a model, always cheerful. sometimes I wonder if people make fun of him and if they did, how did he cope, cos he is always smiling.

it's easy to judge people especially when you don't know or understand them. it's even easier to say 'it's none of my business' but if you don't speak up for the minority as part of a majority, I wonder who will speak for you in areas where you may be a minority.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by shammahyaro(f): 5:20pm On May 13, 2015
i feel ur pain bro.....u need deliverance...its nt ordinary @all..nobody was born lyk any stuff..if u were born male..ur expected 2 behav lyk a male..nd female likewise...dont blame mothernature.
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2015
bro after your long writeup we still confused.. all we ask is..... dyu hit pusssy or nah? angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 13, 2015
So you never got the answers you needed from Linda ikeji's blog, you decided to come here lipsrsealed

I really don't know what to say, I have no right to judge, but to me you come off as someone seeking attention as well undecided
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by write2obi(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2015
Well lemmie guess the part missing front your story undecided
"I also find my fellow man attractive"
Niggaaa! You gay! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 13, 2015
newsflash bro, keep sticking candle sticks up ur ass man cool. Nobady givs a flyin fvck. The hermorrage is all yours to endure smiley

Update: this nigga twerks too....? God has alot to judge, its gon be a really loooooooooong day on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by somegirl1: 12:15pm On May 14, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
I'm effeminate, so what?

Yes we are effeminate, we behave like girls, we aren't men enough,we sway our hips,swirl our eyes and hands,belly dance,twerk and so much more, but does that make us less human than you lot? Does that mean we should get mocked ? Laughed at? Embarrassed?

Yes i am effeminate,i didn't choose to be like this,i did not create myself,i did not choose to sway my hips,bat my eyelashes,draw my words knowing damn well the world we live in.

Written by - onyxgodwin

lalasticlala front page please. ...thank you

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/05/im-effeminate-so-what-article-written.html?m=1

The mannerisms you've described are not intrinsic traits but acquired habits. They don't come naturally even to women. We have to make a conscious effort to do them before they come habit. I don't bat my eyelids nor do I "draw my words" and I'm all woman

So, yes you choose to do these things.

If you're happy doing these things, carry on and don't bother explaining your actions to anyone. If on the other hand you feel disadvantaged, make an effort to stop swaying you hips, drawing words etc., like you did to start these habits.
We are not talking about sexuality here, which is a different ball game, unless you are gay. In which case, I understand the need for you to hide under the umbrella of effeminacy given that homosexuality has been criminalized.

You don't look effeminate in my opinion, you look like a regular bloke. You just dress effeminate and pose effeminate in pics. If you dressed like a regular guy, you won't face the issues you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by being(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2015
Master godwin, i saw ur girly pics including d one u were made up like a beautiful girl. - and u looked very excited in that one. I believe u r not gay. So y do u do u take pleasure in being effeminate? Do u like to be girl rather than a boy?
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by somegirl1: 10:37am On May 15, 2015
being:
Master godwin, i saw ur girly pics including d one u were made up like a beautiful girl. - and u looked very excited in that one. I believe u r not gay. So y do u do u take pleasure in being effeminate? Do u like to be girl rather than a boy?

Exactly my point. He seems to enjoy the reactions he gets so I don't understand the reason for this write up.
He doesn't fall into the pretty boy category so will not be mistaken for effeminate if he didn't make an effort to come across that way.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Taryehmiseh(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
shammahyaro:
i feel ur pain bro.....u need deliverance...its nt ordinary @all..nobody was born lyk any stuff..if u were born male..ur expected 2 behav lyk a male..nd female likewise...dont blame mothernature.
Ignorance dy worry u.
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by shammahyaro(f): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Taryehmiseh:
Ignorance dy worry u.
Call a spade a spade..nd leave it to nag,it doesnt change the fact..

Ignored
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Taryehmiseh(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
shammahyaro:

Call a spade a spade..nd leave it to nag,it doesnt change the fact..

Ignored
you ignored bt u still answered....what an Irony.
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Virus777: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Op, I think you should consider undergoing sex reassignment operation. Your d1ck will be reconstructed to a vagina and and boob5 job done to give you any size of brea5t you desire. I'm making this suggestion because it's obvious you're more of a girl than a boy, just that you have a d1ck and no brea5ts. The media is awash with news about how Bruce Jenner has fully transformed into a woman. I think you can follow his foot steps.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by porshuch: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2015
onyx I know this is ur wirte up.
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by porshuch: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2015
onyx so you have finally decided to come out, becose of bruce Caitlyn jenner. Ok o

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
porshuch:
onyx so you have finally decided to come out, becose of bruce Caitlyn jenner. Ok o
did u check the date of this post? smh
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by ice25(f): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
that is how bruce/caitlyn started...... Bros remember say na naija you dey
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by keishablack(f): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
And the dude/girl had to mention " u igbos" like being igbo is same as being effeminate. Perhaps u were born with a little less testosterone than other males ( pity) but your behaviour and grooming is all on u ( and ur parents). Tweaking, swaying, batting ur eyelids are all acquired behaviors. You should work towards reversing the damage you caused yourself instead of seeking attention, pity and acceptance.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hungry for fame syndrome dey worry op I swear. SMH!
Re: Nairalander Writes ; I'm Effeminate, So What? by udmydearest(f): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Anoda escapee from an asylum home, and u guys are here watching............

(1) (Reply)

(photo) American Star Rapper Drake Follows Wizkid On Instagram! Nice One / Emma Nyra's Outfit To Kiss Daniel's New-era Concert Is Mouthwatering / Davido Spends #8.3 Million On Just 14 Items A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.