Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide (1695 Views)

Photo- OBJ Finally Reacts To Kashamu's Victory At The Court Of Appeal / Apc Leaders Facilitated Kashamu's Victory: Amosun's Aide / APC Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Kashamu's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by oyindare(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2015
The Special Adviser to Governor Ibikunle Amosun on General Duties, Mr. Osinowo Ibrahim, says some leaders of the All Progressives Congress worked to ensure the victory of Buruji Kashamu of the Peoples Democratic Party in the Ogun-East senatorial election.

Ibrahim said in a statement on Tuesday, that it was the betrayal by the APC leaders that caused the party to have a poor outing in Ogun-East.

He said that it was unfortunate that despite the numerous projects inaugurated by Amosun in Ogun-East, people could betray the governor. He, therefore, vowed that those who betrayed the party would be punished.

He said, “Our poor performance in the last National Assembly, governorship and state assembly elections in Ogun-East shows that we didn’t appreciate the governor and his efforts. I call on all the party leaders that worked for the PDP, especially those that worked for Kashamu and Wale Alausa’s group to prepare to reap from their ungrateful attitude to Amosun and the APC.

“We have facts of some self-acclaimed APC leaders that collaborated with Kashamu/PDP to deny our party the victory at the senatorial polls, likewise the governorship and state assembly elections, despite the strong support the governor showed to our district.”

Ibrahim promised Amosun continuous support of the people of Ijebu-Ode and Ogun-East senatorial district.

Ibrahim said the people of Ijebu-Ode and the people of Ogun East know that Amosun remains the best choice for the state.

The statement read, “I am very sure they love Governor Amosun and his government, but some unfaithful elements that are working for the Social Democratic Party and the PDP have portrayed the people of the area as ungrateful elements and betrayed the governor by selling their votes.”

Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by Nobody: 10:19am On May 13, 2015
Betrayals

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by oyindare(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2015
Jklue007:
Betrayals
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2015
Stop lying jare. Kashamu was loved by his poor people. He left trails of cash anywhere he goes. People collected as much as 10k for voting
I can attest to that...I was in ago iwoye during the election

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by oyindare(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=33691426]Stop lying jare. Kashamu was loved by his poor people. He left trails of cash anywhere he goes. People collected as much as 10k for voting
I can attest to that...I was in ago must everything be about money
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by iykeaniogbe(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2015
oyindare:

The Special Adviser to Governor Ibikunle Amosun on General Duties, Mr. Osinowo Ibrahim, says some leaders of the All Progressives Congress worked to ensure the victory of Buruji Kashamu of the Peoples Democratic Party in the Ogun-East senatorial election.

Ibrahim said in a statement on Tuesday, that it was the betrayal by the APC leaders that caused the party to have a poor outing in Ogun-East.

He said that it was unfortunate that despite the numerous projects inaugurated by Amosun in Ogun-East, people could betray the governor. He, therefore, vowed that those who betrayed the party would be punished.

He said, “Our poor performance in the last National Assembly, governorship and state assembly elections in Ogun-East shows that we didn’t appreciate the governor and his efforts. I call on all the party leaders that worked for the PDP, especially those that worked for Kashamu and Wale Alausa’s group to prepare to reap from their ungrateful attitude to Amosun and the APC.

“We have facts of some self-acclaimed APC leaders that collaborated with Kashamu/PDP to deny our party the victory at the senatorial polls, likewise the governorship and state assembly elections, despite the strong support the governor showed to our district.”

Ibrahim promised Amosun continuous support of the people of Ijebu-Ode and Ogun-East senatorial district.

Ibrahim said the people of Ijebu-Ode and the people of Ogun East know that Amosun remains the best choice for the state.

The statement read, “I am very sure they love Governor Amosun and his government, but some unfaithful elements that are working for the Social Democratic Party and the PDP have portrayed the people of the area as ungrateful elements and betrayed the governor by selling their votes.”

Kashamu worked hard for it and he got voted. Did d APC chieftains forced people to vote for kashamu? Abeg leave talk..

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by belamour(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2015
Masses made decision already.... We better all work towards a better Ogun state.

CHANGE IS D GOVERNOR OF D WHOLE OGUN STATE

TRANSFORMATION IS JUST D SENATOR OF OGUN EAST

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by oyindare(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Kashamu worked hard for it and he got voted. Did d APC chieftains forced peoplef to vote for kashamu? Abeg leave talk..
from money he got from drugs abi?bro leave talk joor
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by oyindare(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2015
belamour:
Masses made decision already.... We better all work towards a better Ogun state.

CHANGE IS D GOVERNOR OF D WHOLE OGUN STATE

TRANSFORMATION IS JUST D SENATOR OF OGUN EAST
we want total change make the man try go USA now
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by iykeaniogbe(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2015
oyindare:
from money he got from drugs abi?bro leave talk joor
what's ur substantial proof dat he was a drug baron? He was indicted n acquitted. Was he nt charged in the Uk's court of law? Bros no dey follow everything wey u read for paper do ur own research
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by oyindare(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
what's ur substantial proof dat he was a drug baron? He was indicted n acquitted. Was he nt charged in the Uk's court of law? Bros no dey follow everything wey u read for paper do ur own research
I dont blame you the 10k he gave u is working..
lol
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by crownprince102: 2:25pm On May 13, 2015
Okay...... Thanks

@Uduokirika1.... I 've banned from sport section again for that same thread.
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by comos: 2:49pm On May 13, 2015
oyindare:
we want total change make the man try go USA now
has Tinubu clarify himself in USA
Ogun east has choosen whom they trust.
not traitors that abound in APC
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by Sooroptimist1: 3:20pm On May 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Stop lying jare. Kashamu was loved by his poor people. He left trails of cash anywhere he goes. People collected as much as 10k for voting
I can attest to that...I was in ago iwoye during the election

Dont mind the rabblerouser

In politics,the best way to destroy your opponents even if they are in the same party with you is to accuse them of fraternising with the opposition to the hearing of your political leader

It is the same style Fayose is using against Muazu

The man who is alleging that APC Leaders worked against the party in Ogun East wants to catch in on the discontent of the party occassioned by Kashamu's win to warm himself into Amosun's good books
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by oyindare(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2015
comos:

has Tinubu clarify himself in USA
Ogun east has choosen whom they trust.
not traitors that abound in APC
ask google not me
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by iykeaniogbe(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2015
oyindare:
I dont blame you the 10k he gave u is working..
lol
lol anyways I reside in the North. Upon d 2 trillion wey dem say PDP use do campaign even 1 naira no reach my hand..God is watching dem shaaa...

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by oyindare(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
lol anyways I reside in the North. Upon d 2 trillion wey dem say PDP use do campaign even 1 naira no reach my hand..God is watching dem shaaa...
now u are talking u no dey west....
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by uduokirika1(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
crownprince102:
Okay...... Thanks

@Uduokirika1.... I 've banned from sport section again for that same thread.

its the spam bout

Dat thing you wrote about enyimba "B.Loody" led to ur wahala
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by crownprince102: 9:08pm On May 13, 2015
uduokirika1:

its the spam bout

Dat thing you wrote about enyimba "B.Loody" led to ur wahala
I was banned earlier today, before that comment. Anytime I make comment, I get banned. Even that the comment you quote, i was banned again. No probability I won't be banned after this.
Re: APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide by uduokirika1(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2015
crownprince102:

I was banned earlier today, before that comment. Anytime I make comment, I get banned. Even that the comment you quote, i was banned again. No probability I won't be banned after this.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol

e be like say the spam bout software to like ur monicker like craze

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira On 1st Saturday August 2015 Now Sell At Black Market $1=n222.00 / Isreal Succesfully Test ''david Sling'' Missile System. / My Experiece With The Card Reader As APO I&II.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.