Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

***Your Most Hated Commercials****Explain Them! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ***Your Most Hated Commercials****Explain Them! (1421 Views)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***Your Most Hated Commercials****Explain Them! by SeanT21(f): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2009
What are some commercials on TV that makes your cringe.

I hate those Damn JG Wentworth Commercials when those idiots are screaming "Its my money and I need it now"Who the hell came up with that stupid idea for the commercial.They have people screaming through the windows with annoying loud voices.The commercial could have been more creative and Way more desirable.

I hate those Geico commercials.They been using that same format forever.Change it up please.With all the money they steal from people forthe sake of car Insurance they can afford to make better commercials.

~~~Discuss your most hated commercials~~If U live in the US you should have many since there is about 10 commercials in a 30 minutes program. cry
Re: ***Your Most Hated Commercials****Explain Them! by allboyz(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2009
SeanT21:

What are some commercials on TV that makes your cringe.

I hate those Damn JG Wentworth Commercials when those idiots are screaming "Its my money and I need it now"Who the hell came up with that stupid idea for the commercial.They have people screaming through the windows with annoying loud voices.The commercial could have been more creative and Way more desirable.

I hate those Geico commercials.They been using that same format forever.Change it up please.With all the money they steal from people forthe sake of car Insurance they can afford to make better commercials.

~~~Discuss your most hated commercials~~If U live in the US you should have many since there is about 10 commercials in a 30 minutes program. cry

Really? The same here in Nigeria , .for every 30Mins Programme you get to see about 15 Commercials i.e 15mins for advert,and 10 mins for the programme and 5 mins for the casts/editors names and other stuff it sucks dear . . .

Well here in Nigeria,my Most hated Commercials is the "Jones Condom advert" in which the guy was calling it "bullet proof" - its funny and its sucks . . , HAHAHA,

its my opinion anyways
Re: ***Your Most Hated Commercials****Explain Them! by SeanT21(f): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2009
allboyz:

Really? The same here in Nigeria , .for every 30Mins Programme you get to see about 15 Commercials i.e 15mins for advert,and 10 mins for the programme and 5 mins for the casts/editors names and other stuff it sucks dear . . .

Well here in Nigeria,my Most hated Commercials is the "Jones Condom advert" in which the guy was calling it "bullet proof" - its funny and its sucks . . , HAHAHA, its my opinion anyways

~~LMAO~~**That sounds like a funny commerical actually!!

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Remember This Bollywood Song From Sunita / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Predictions Om Game Of Thrones......serious Spoilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.