Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Can Anyone Help Me Find These Pictures? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can Anyone Help Me Find These Pictures? (1199 Views)

AMAZING PHOTO MANIPULATIONS! THESE PICTURES WILL STUN YOU! / Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? / Can Anyone Help Me Delete Pictures From My Basic Hitachi Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me Find These Pictures? by Akolawole(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2009
Hi folks

I am developing a program and i am in need of the following VERY URGENTLY.

1) Clear Pictures of people with yoruba tribal marks (i mean different style of tribal marks)

2) Picture of a yoruba kingship setting ( Oba, with chiefs in a palace)

3) A typical Nigeria party where money is being sprayed

4) pictures of different tatoes marked on bodies( i.e The nigerian one used for beautification purpose in those days)

5) Pictures of masquerades

6) Pictures of different gele styles

7) A typical yoruba man with complete costume (agbada, buba sokoto) and lady with complete as well.

cool Different local airstyles.

9) A yoruba engagement ceremony showing the bride and groom kneeling down to receive blessings.

I need this for academic purpose.

Cheers

Search Undertaken so far:

I have got pictures of Eyo and oshun oshogbo. I have also got a Youtube  video of a yoruba party showing people spraying money.

I knew there are plenty of Gele styles in Lagbaja's Skentele music.

I am of the opinion that if i got Sunny Ade's 1990 album tagged "Authority", i will be able to snap the "Oba & his chiefs" picture.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find These Pictures? by Seun(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2009
Try flickr.com. For example, if you need pictures of owambe parties: http://flickr.com/photos/tags/owambe
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find These Pictures? by ajayi1(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2009
Please be careful with any picture you get online.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find These Pictures? by Raymond88(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
ajayi1:

Please be careful with any picture you get online.
What does that mean?
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find These Pictures? by Akolawole(m): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2009
Got many of the request in Baba Wande's "Ti oluwa ni ile?"

Cheers
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find These Pictures? by ajayi1(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2009
Raymond88:

What does that mean?

Sorry, I mean Copyright pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Printer-what To Look Out For. / What If Girls Were Internet Browsers / Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.