Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Day (1153 Views)

Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Day by kg(f): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2006
Though she's late her memory will remain evergreen in our hearts. She was beautiful inside out, a woman of many parts and great intelligence, humility personified! I lack words to describe Pastor Bim and I miss her so much (I'm sure you miss her too)and if she was alive I would have screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Pastor Rosemary Abimbola Odukoya would have been forty six(46) today. All the same I feel like screaming Happy Birthday to a star that left her prints on the sands of time and eternity.

You want to drop a few lines and scream your own happy birthday right now on this forum? Go ahead and shout(or should I say write) it out loud!

If she has touched you in anyway feel free to share with us.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Day by Consultant(f): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2006
I was a member of Fountain of Life when i was in Nigeria and Pastor Bimbo's death was truly a sad event. I still thought of her yesterday and how great a woman she was in this life. I pray that i can have even a fraction of the influence that she had, bless even a small percentage of the people that she blessed and win to Jesus a small proportion of those she brought into the kingdom in my own life time.

My thoughts are with her family today - Pastor Taiwo, Tolu, Jimi and Tobi. I pray God keep them and prosper them till the time when we will all meet with her at the feet of Jesus.

Thanks for this thread.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Day by kg(f): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2006
I say a big AMEN to that.

I pray we'll all be able to impact lives positively and fulfil our God given assignment before the final bye bye.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Day by JJYOU: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2009
what killed this

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Relying On Faith / Catholics: Are They Really The Sheep Without A Shepherd? / Why Do Criminals Always Run To Rccg To Seek God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.