Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect (29848 Views)

Lekki Robbery Suspect Sues Police For N1m / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation / FCMB-Lekki Robbery: Family Of The Fish Hawker Mourns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by steffans(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
Sad...
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by okoloikenna(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
shammah1:
I remember being the first person to break the news on Nairaland back in March because I stay here in Lekki phase 1. I hope the remaining 11 will be caught. Nothing less than death sentence. Evil people

if we buy u bottle of coke
wetin we go give person we video d robbery
olodo!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by skyfaze(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2015
Chaii...you should have told me you needed 50k than killing the innocent Fish seller.. Well my prayer for you is... May you Rest in Imperfect Peace
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by BUSHHUNTER: 10:32pm On May 13, 2015
why still wasting time on them....Kill them all
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by An2elect2(f): 10:32pm On May 13, 2015
shammah1:
I remember being the first person to break the news on Nairaland back in March because I stay here in Lekki phase 1. I hope the remaining 11 will be caught. Nothing less than death sentence. Evil people

but who are you to say that na @bolded

are you better
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Justiceotuya(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2015
For only 50k you just ruined your life.... At least you have added oil bunkry to your CV. Na 50 years in jail them go give you. 1 year for 1k. Very fair
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by gbaskiboy: 10:33pm On May 13, 2015
Capital punishment awaits you bro
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by EbolaParasite: 10:34pm On May 13, 2015
shammah1:
A suspected member of the armed robbery gang that attacked a bank in Lekki, Lagos in March this year says he was given only N50,000 from the operation that claimed the lives of three police officers and a teenage street hawker. Ekelemo Kuete.

The suspect, an Ondo state indigene, who is one of the four arrested this week (all 4 pictured below), said 15 of them went for the operation and that he was the one that drove the speed boat that took the robbers to the crime scene and drove them after they had completed their operation.

"We were 15 in number that went for that operation and we used two speed boats. Five of us stayed back in the boat at Lekki while the other 10 went inside the bank. When they killed the policemen and two other civilians I queried them but they didn’t listen. I am the speed boat driver that took the armed robbery gang to Lekki on March 12, 2015. I didn’t want to go, they forced me, and after the operation, they gave me N50,000[size=18pt]. I have not gone for robbery operation before now; I am into oil bunkering in Arepo along Lagos Ibadan expressway, [/size]a community in Ogun state. I know they were robbers when the contracted me to use my speed boat to convey them through the waterways to Lekki. I make money from oil bunkering between N50,000- N80,000 each time I go to work" he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-involvement-in-the-lekki-bank-robbery-suspect/

Cc:Lalasticlala

Somebody, please tell this niccurr that bunkering is also theft. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by AnneMomoh: 10:34pm On May 13, 2015
May Justice Prevail
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by EbolaParasite: 10:34pm On May 13, 2015
shammah1:
A suspected member of the armed robbery gang that attacked a bank in Lekki, Lagos in March this year says he was given only N50,000 from the operation that claimed the lives of three police officers and a teenage street hawker. Ekelemo Kuete.

The suspect, an Ondo state indigene, who is one of the four arrested this week (all 4 pictured below), said 15 of them went for the operation and that he was the one that drove the speed boat that took the robbers to the crime scene and drove them after they had completed their operation.

"We were 15 in number that went for that operation and we used two speed boats. Five of us stayed back in the boat at Lekki while the other 10 went inside the bank. When they killed the policemen and two other civilians I queried them but they didn’t listen. I am the speed boat driver that took the armed robbery gang to Lekki on March 12, 2015. I didn’t want to go, they forced me, and after the operation, they gave me N50,000[size=18pt]. I have not gone for robbery operation before now; I am into oil bunkering in Arepo along Lagos Ibadan expressway, [/size]a community in Ogun state. I know they were robbers when the contracted me to use my speed boat to convey them through the waterways to Lekki. I make money from oil bunkering between N50,000- N80,000 each time I go to work" he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-involvement-in-the-lekki-bank-robbery-suspect/

Cc:Lalasticlala

Somebody tell this niccurr that bunkering is also theft. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Gamesmart: 10:35pm On May 13, 2015
Lying excuses.

Kill him jor.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 13, 2015
so now I guess the question for this fool is: is 50k worth the punishment and shame you are about to endure for this hideous crime? undecided
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by charlesucheh(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2015
Then 50K will be used to ride ur carcass with a speed boat to where the vultures can feed on. SARS will make sure they do you the honour. Most of us whom are graduates and still strive in the economy no sabi carry guns abi.

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 13, 2015
I no understand the second picture.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by mcquin(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2015
[/b]mcquin:[b]
Now to all you modafvckers spamming NL [b]with Biafran story, desist from it.
[b]
Haba if you want Biafra, why not quietly do that; like I told someone here,
"If you reside in Lagos, board a Chisco bus 7a.m tomorrow back to Nnewi, then mount a Biafran flag in your compound, change your Naira to Biafran Pounds and live like a Biafran."

Stop coming to NL and disturbing the rest of us with your tales; making us go to page 2 to see reasonable stories. [/b]This is a Nigerian sight meant to add value to Nigerians and the Nigerian govt through constructive criticism of wrong policies while sending a positive image of Nigeria to the world.[[/b]b]

The other day [b][/b]Governor Fashola gave some Biafran a free return ticket transport service back to Biafra and instead of appreciating him Biafrans insulted him, what do you want Nigerians to do for you?

[/b]Now for the [b] Yorubas pls desist from replying or making inputs in any Biafran [/b]thread, let these guys go atleast to have less tribal issues to contend with and reduce the Federal Character burden. Imagine giving Iweala, Diezani and Aviation woman positions because of Federal Character, only to ruin Nigeria at the end.

To my Efik brothers I know your support for Biafra is cos you feel shortchanged by GEJ's removal, it's past the election pls let's move on; mokop se tang? Remember Ojukwu left us to die while he flew to Abidjan. The Igbo race is sure to oppress minorities in the so called Biafra. Enough of the fight. Akem!

God bless Nigeria.
Haters Bia-Lagoon is between Onitsha and Asaba.

Ogun nai go kee the mod when 1st take this post down and ban me. Biafrans flood everywhere with their thread and Nigerians the real owners of this site can't post. Seun if you don be Biafran, use Bob Izua Motors take go Aba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Maranzano(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2015
He is now singing like a Canary because he has been nabbed. He is complaining of getting ONLY #50,000 as if he did a legitimate job but was short paid. Lives were lost in your callous desire to get rich quick. The shortage in your PAYMENT will be completed in KUJE or KIRIKRI. Agents of despair and grief!!
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Tvegas(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2015
icebeatz:
honestly, i hate the fact that these dare devils could not outsmart the NPF!
Its unfortunate that they killed an innocent street trader; personally, i feel they deserve a medal for killing 3 nigerian policemen!!
.... angry angry angry angry

Are you human? You forgot the dead and poorly paid policemen also have wives and kids to fend for?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by BabaO2: 10:50pm On May 13, 2015
Why dumb GEJ changed the effective IG ?, apparently, not Arase masterminded this arrests
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by bigproff(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2015
I remember I pass through dat route on dat faithful day and experience d scene
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Mortiple(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2015
mcquin:
mcquin:
Now to all you modafvckers spamming NL with Biafran story, desist from it.
[b]
Haba if you want Biafra, why not quietly do that; like I told someone here,
"If you reside in Lagos, board a Chisco bus 7a.m tomorrow back to Nnewi, then mount a Biafran flag in your compound, change your Naira to Biafran Pounds and live like a Biafran."

Stop coming to NL and disturbing the rest of us with your tales; making us go to page 2 to see reasonable stories. [b][/b]This is a Nigerian sight meant to add value to Nigerians and the Nigerian govt through constructive criticism of wrong policies while sending a positive image of Nigeria to the world.[[/b]b]

The other day [b][/b]Governor Fashola gave some Biafran a free return ticket transport service back to Biafra and instead of appreciating him Biafrans insulted him, what do you want Nigerians to do for you?

[/b]Now for the [b] Yorubas pls desist from replying or making inputs in any Biafran [/b]thread, let these guys go atleast to have less tribal issues to contend with and reduce the Federal Character burden. Imagine giving Iweala, Diezani and Aviation woman positions because of Federal Character, only to ruin Nigeria at the end.

To my Efik brothers I know your support for Biafra is cos you feel shortchanged by GEJ's removal, it's past the election pls let's move on; mokop se tang? Remember Ojukwu left us to die while he flew to Abidjan. The Igbo race is sure to oppress minorities in the so called Biafra. Enough of the fight. Akem!

God bless Nigeria.
Haters Bia-Lagoon is between Onitsha and Asaba.

Ogun nai go kee the mod when 1st take this post down and ban me. Biafrans flood everywhere with their thread and Nigerians the real owners of this site can't post. Seun if you don be Biafran, use Bob Izua Motors take go Aba.
who be this again?!

What has my Biafra, Igbo ... got to do with this?! It is like you missed your way?

Delete this nonnesense or Amadioha plus Ogwugwu visit you right now!

For your information, Ndigbo are Biafrans but shall remain in Nigeria till eternity. Its too late to force us out of Nigeria taking into consideration our huge investment in major Naija cities especially Lagos. We had wanted to go but your ancestors fought us to stay. One Nigeria we shall be!

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by onosprince(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2015
Naija polica can Bleep up... dem allow dat one still wear cap...

dat one way put on blue top fold like innocent person, i no go surprise say na him kill one of the police men sef....

Send to Indonesia make dem fire dem
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Generalk007: 10:56pm On May 13, 2015
Ow much is #50k dt make u bring shame to urself n ur family
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by doskie(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2015
how were they caught?
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 13, 2015
Mtchew.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by mcquin(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2015
Mortiple:
who be this again?!

What has my Biafra, Igbo ... got to do with this?! It is like you missed your way?

For your information, Ndigbo are Biafrans but shall remain in Nigeria till eternity. Its too late to force us out of Nigeria taking into consideration our huge investment in major Naija cities especially Lagos. We had wanted to go but your ancestors fought us to stay. One Nigeria we shall be!

Go and Die. What investment?
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by mcquin(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2015
Mortiple:
who be this again?!

Go and Die. What investment? Do you plan using night bus? I learnt T.A Orji Ochendu is your 1st President.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by kelvyn7: 11:05pm On May 13, 2015
dnt worry u will spend only 50years in jail grin
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 13, 2015
Tvegas:

Are you human? You forgot the dead and poorly paid policemen also have wives and kids to fend for?

All the innocent people murdered by police dont have families right
I wish them (the police) painful and violent death and may their families suffer 10 times more than the families of those they have murdered unjustly...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by henen: 11:08pm On May 13, 2015
shammah1:
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Mufasa27(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2015
From oil bunkering to arm robbery, shocked Thank nigga deserves to die..
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 13, 2015
Fool
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Orikinla(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER AND SAFER PLACE WHEN POOR AND RETAR-DED PEOPLE STOP TO BREED CHILDREN THEY CANNOT FEED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Togolese Girl Murdered In Ogun State / DPO That Killed A Subsidy Protester Jailed 10 Years (photo) / Young Thief Asked To Swim In Delta After Being Apprehended. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.