Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect (29854 Views)

Lekki Robbery Suspect Sues Police For N1m / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation / FCMB-Lekki Robbery: Family Of The Fish Hawker Mourns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Collynzo9: 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Heartless Yoruba multipurpose criminal.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Thomsbuky(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
These Robbers show no mercy for member public and victims, when they carryout these outrageous murderer
operation.. Its my considered opinion show no mercy to anyone of them....Firing square straight i beg case end.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by africanusvu(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2015
Story time,u were 15 Robbers stole Millions in one of the highest armed robbery in lagos this year,and ur shear of d money was just 50k,you don see mugu naa,Police as usual on face saving mission,arranged some hungry street auchins to claim wat they knw noting of,just to save their face from shame,After here,the story ends,what happens from here is police story,pls pay the Boys and let them go,God will take care of the real robbers his way

4 Likes

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by mafioso47(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2015
So these are the ostriches .. Acting like commandos. I wish I cud shoot your testicles, all of u.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by martinz1: 11:37pm On May 13, 2015
mcquin:
[/b]mcquin:[b]
Now to all you modafvckers spamming NL [b]with Biafran story, desist from it.
[b]
Haba if you want Biafra, why not quietly do that; like I told someone here,
"If you reside in Lagos, board a Chisco bus 7a.m tomorrow back to Nnewi, then mount a Biafran flag in your compound, change your Naira to Biafran Pounds and live like a Biafran."

Stop coming to NL and disturbing the rest of us with your tales; making us go to page 2 to see reasonable stories. [/b]This is a Nigerian sight meant to add value to Nigerians and the Nigerian govt through constructive criticism of wrong policies while sending a positive image of Nigeria to the world.[[/b]b]

The other day [b][/b]Governor Fashola gave some Biafran a free return ticket transport service back to Biafra and instead of appreciating him Biafrans insulted him, what do you want Nigerians to do for you?

[/b]Now for the [b] Yorubas pls desist from replying or making inputs in any Biafran [/b]thread, let these guys go atleast to have less tribal issues to contend with and reduce the Federal Character burden. Imagine giving Iweala, Diezani and Aviation woman positions because of Federal Character, only to ruin Nigeria at the end.

To my Efik brothers I know your support for Biafra is cos you feel shortchanged by GEJ's removal, it's past the election pls let's move on; mokop se tang? Remember Ojukwu left us to die while he flew to Abidjan. The Igbo race is sure to oppress minorities in the so called Biafra. Enough of the fight. Akem!

God bless Nigeria.
Haters Bia-Lagoon is between Onitsha and Asaba.

Ogun nai go kee the mod when 1st take this post down and ban me. Biafrans flood everywhere with their thread and Nigerians the real owners of this site can't post. Seun if you don be Biafran, use Bob Izua Motors take go Aba.

keep deceiving yourself

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Biafra

http://www./biafra_maps.htm
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by tete7000(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2015
icebeatz:
honestly, i hate the fact that these dare devils could not outsmart the NPF!
Its unfortunate that they killed an innocent street trader; personally, i feel they deserve a medal for killing 3 nigerian policemen!!
.... angry angry angry angry
Maybe it would be alright for them to outsmart police, stay alive and then visit you and your loved ones with their venom. Nonsense talk.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by shammah1(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2015
The most dump comment ever. Potential robber
icebeatz:
Its unfortunate that they killed an innocent street trader; personally, i feel they deserve a medal for killing 3 nigerian policemen!!
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 13, 2015
He should get at least 25 years in prison for helping the armed robbers.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Donpizzle(m): 12:10am On May 14, 2015
tempest69:
Idiot 50k pere shocked Instead of the dumb to endorse GEJ and make some dollar back then, SARS "FINISH HIM".......... ....... FATALITY!!!!!

FTC four the fourth time today
No thanks to unemployment.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by gulfer: 12:38am On May 14, 2015
As usual, taking this report wirh a pinch of salt .......
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by ronald4lif(m): 12:46am On May 14, 2015
Shameful. For just 50k someone had to take another person's life in the name of robbery. He would have earned such amount in a few days if he'd engage himself in something useful.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by tonte(m): 12:47am On May 14, 2015
who cares about where you stay?

shammah1:
I remember being the first person to break the news on Nairaland back in March because I stay here in Lekki phase 1. I hope the remaining 11 will be caught. Nothing less than death sentence. Evil people

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by shilz(f): 1:42am On May 14, 2015
How did he know when d gang killed 2 policemen n civilians while he was in d boat .hmmm ok abi CCtv dae d boat..anyway what do I know kwa
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by rafcrown(m): 3:22am On May 14, 2015
ARMED ROBBERS LOVE TO TELL LIES
ALWAYS THEIR FIRST TIME
THEY WILL NEVER BE THERE DIRECTLY WHEN THEY KILL PEOPLE
ALWAYS ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
ALWAYS CHANGING THEIR ROLES-OIL BUNKERING
TOUGHEST ACTIONS NEEDED AGAINST THE CRIMINALS
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by PreacherxSon(m): 3:35am On May 14, 2015
if they are really the culprits, I TRUST 9JA POLICE....
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by chrischina(m): 4:20am On May 14, 2015
icebeatz:

If your papa be police and he follow for the one them kill, na your prayer for be dis. Oloshi.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by tunde1200(m): 5:49am On May 14, 2015
Don't talk like this na what of their dependants!
if they are your family nko.

icebeatz:
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by cescky(m): 6:00am On May 14, 2015
africanusvu:
Story time,u were 15 Robbers stole Millions in one of the highest armed robbery in lagos this year,and ur shear of d money was just 50k,you don see mugu naa,Police as usual on face saving mission,arranged some hungry street auchins to claim wat they knw noting of,just to save their face from shame,After here,the story ends,what happens from here is police story,pls pay the Boys and let them go,God will take care of the real robbers his way

You may be right, that's nigerian police force for you...full of film tricks. Imo the robbery was probably done by some sophisticated well trained and exposed graduates.. The way it was cordinated these don't look the part.

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by catice(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2015
Do you believe this are the real culprits?? This is a farce!! The real offenders are gone. I pity these unfortunate fellows

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by catice(m): 6:09am On May 14, 2015
africanusvu:
Well said bro! Exactly my question. How did the police come to conclusion that these men were the people who robbed. Its very unfair, and I do not believe this story.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by charles009(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2015
I just feel this is not right.
The NPF in a desperate attempt to salvage their lost pride can round up people and allege them to what they are not.
I still don't belive these are the real culprits of the may 12.

They certainly have more balls than this

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by jungleluv70: 6:18am On May 14, 2015
shammah1:
A suspected member of the armed robbery gang that attacked a bank in Lekki, Lagos in March this year says he was given only N50,000 from the operation that claimed the lives of three police officers and a teenage street hawker. Ekelemo Kuete.

The suspect, an Ondo state indigene, who is one of the four arrested this week (all 4 pictured below), said 15 of them went for the operation and that he was the one that drove the speed boat that took the robbers to the crime scene and drove them after they had completed their operation.

"We were 15 in number that went for that operation and we used two speed boats. Five of us stayed back in the boat at Lekki while the other 10 went inside the bank. When they killed the policemen and two other civilians I queried them but they didn’t listen. I am the speed boat driver that took the armed robbery gang to Lekki on March 12, 2015. I didn’t want to go, they forced me, and after the operation, they gave me N50,000. I have not gone for robbery operation before now; I am into oil bunkering in Arepo along Lagos Ibadan expressway, a community in Ogun state. I know they were robbers when the contracted me to use my speed boat to convey them through the waterways to Lekki. I make money from oil bunkering between N50,000- N80,000 each time I go to work" he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-involvement-in-the-lekki-bank-robbery-suspect/

Cc:Lalasticlala
USELESS MILLITANT
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by harry509: 6:25am On May 14, 2015
shammah1:
A suspected member of the armed robbery gang that attacked a bank in Lekki, Lagos in March this year says he was given only N50,000 from the operation that claimed the lives of three police officers and a teenage street hawker. Ekelemo Kuete.

The suspect, an Ondo state indigene, who is one of the four arrested this week (all 4 pictured below), said 15 of them went for the operation and that he was the one that drove the speed boat that took the robbers to the crime scene and drove them after they had completed their operation.

"We were 15 in number that went for that operation and we used two speed boats. Five of us stayed back in the boat at Lekki while the other 10 went inside the bank. When they killed the policemen and two other civilians I queried them but they didn’t listen. I am the speed boat driver that took the armed robbery gang to Lekki on March 12, 2015. I didn’t want to go, they forced me, and after the operation, they gave me N50,000. I have not gone for robbery operation before now; I am into oil bunkering in Arepo along Lagos Ibadan expressway, a community in Ogun state. I know they were robbers when the contracted me to use my speed boat to convey them through the waterways to Lekki. I make money from oil bunkering between N50,000- N80,000 each time I go to work" he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-involvement-in-the-lekki-bank-robbery-suspect/

Cc:Lalasticlala
if I say u Rr vry stup.d 4 sayn dat, u go say I nsuit u. #idiat# by d wway who is dat highest *idiat* putn on dat face cap? undecided I guess he is d 1 ole-bu-lu-ku
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Cpumping(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2015
icebeatz:

SARS see one of the robbery suspect.
Why on earth wud u wish death on the police abi na alien dem be? Them noe b human being?
I suspect u bro.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by goshen26: 6:51am On May 14, 2015
Ebina
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by easy4beno(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2015
icebeatz:

Rubbish talk, your motive behind dis incidence propels me to ask why you're happy they killed the policemen..or maybe you had something to do with the robbery sef..
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Afunwa92: 7:25am On May 14, 2015
For just 50k, omo you're a compound idiot.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by eluquenson(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2015
After some e-diots will say police are not working, and those type of people will pee on their panties if they hear a gun shot.

Proudly olopa
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2015
You get 50-80k from ur 1st illegal biz. And now u wanna move up. You killed 5pple in d process for d same amount u make or less. You nor see say na God want catch you so?

One less crimo to worry about.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Sheggy13(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2015
Collynzo9:
Heartless Yoruba multipurpose criminal.
I know retarded dimwits like u will turn up on a thread like this. All u needed to see was Ondo state and your adrenaline level of hate will be upped suddenly. Go back to secondary school so u can be taught the Geography and History of Nigeria to know that there are also Ijaws in Ondo state, where this suspect is from.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by walerule(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2015
Omo some people get mind oo
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Mmayor(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2015
icebeatz:

Honestly, I think you're sick and in need of serious help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPO That Killed A Subsidy Protester Jailed 10 Years (photo) / Young Thief Asked To Swim In Delta After Being Apprehended. Photos / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.