Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect (29847 Views)

Lekki Robbery Suspect Sues Police For N1m / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation / FCMB-Lekki Robbery: Family Of The Fish Hawker Mourns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by mcquin(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2015
martinz1:

keep deceiving yourself

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Biafra

http://www./biafra_maps.htm

Dude, never argued with you about your country, did I? Why not move down quietly than plaque Nigerian site with it? Na so Ghana de come disturb us about their country?
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by gratiaeo(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2015
What happened? I thought Yoruba people no de thief?
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by gratiaeo(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2015
Sheggy13:

I know retarded dimwits like u will turn up on a thread like this. All u needed to see was Ondo state and your adrenaline level of hate will be upped suddenly. Go back to secondary school so u can be taught the Geography and History of Nigeria to know that there are also Ijaws in Ondo state, where this suspect is from.
You are very foolish to make this kind of statement
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Yemiolads(f): 8:40am On May 14, 2015
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by 9jatatafo(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2015
You are into bunkering and robbery, what a complete criminal. The music you playing is on so keep dancing.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by MrOlai: 9:10am On May 14, 2015
Kudos to Nigerian Police!
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by whitelakes05(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2015
I Read that Fashola Accused Jonathan Of Being The Reason for the robbery
pls click here and read it. they seem to be very sure of the statement http:///d4AxsM
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by micoman28(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2015
50k that is not up to my offering money
poverty name diseases mitchewwwww!!!
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by Hero10001: 10:34am On May 14, 2015
icebeatz:
honestly, i hate the fact that these dare devils could not outsmart the NPF!
Its unfortunate that they killed an innocent street trader; personally, i feel they deserve a medal for killing 3 nigerian policemen!!
.... angry angry angry angry
Yea, they truly deserve medals for taking out 3 police men, they've got balls.
the poor gal was caught in the shoot-out, it maybe a police bullet that hit her though.
These four forgot rule number 2."Don't get caugh"
Justice is certain.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by chidiandre(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2015
my own opinion this are not the culprits this are people they took from prison to deceive the public they look frail can't they look at the pictures eye witness took the men were buff am sure that old man can't even life an Ak 47....so the police people are trying to look good by parading the wrong people
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by debbydee(f): 11:04am On May 14, 2015
shammah1:
I remember being the first person to break the news on Nairaland back in March because I stay here in Lekki phase 1. I hope the remaining 11 will be caught. Nothing less than death sentence. Evil people

You are the first person to break the news and you are displaying your picture on your signature. I just hope you know what you are doing/ saying.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by sursur(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Chai shocked see lie...so he want make dem pity him abi?

Why arm robbers no dey fine?
them de fine for bear parlour ,night clubs and shoprite .
Person Wey de cry no fit fine na.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by xqzit007: 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME...
#luxurywatches 
#please call 08100564404 
#watsapp - 09020319846 
#BBM - 560DBF9C

Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by shammah1(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2015
Na me you come dey insult? undecided
harry509:
if I say u Rr vry stup.d 4 sayn dat, u go say I nsuit u. #idiat# by d wway who is dat highest *idiat* putn on dat face cap? undecided I guess he is d 1 ole-bu-lu-ku
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by shammah1(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
I'm not afraid of the devil except God almighty smiley.
debbydee:

You are the first person to break the news and you are displaying your picture on your signature. I just hope you know what you are doing/ saying.
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by harry509: 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
shammah1:
Na me you come dey insult? undecided
lolz. Doh
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by debbydee(f): 9:56am On May 15, 2015
shammah1:
I'm not afraid of the devil except God almighty smiley.

The bible says watch and pray. It will be unwise to witness a robbery operation firsthand and display your contact or picture. Guy this is Nigeria things don't work the way it is supposed to.
All i am saying is be careful when reporting such information. For your own good though and the good of close relative. #Peace
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by shammah1(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2015
I appreciate your care. I didn't display my contact here because I'm not that dumb
debbydee:

The bible says watch and pray. It will be unwise to witness a robbery operation firsthand and display your contact or picture. Guy this is Nigeria things don't work the way it is supposed to.
All i am saying is be careful when reporting such information. For your own good though and the good of close relative. #Peace
Re: I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect by after1: 10:44pm On May 16, 2015
Collynzo9:
Heartless Yoruba multipurpose criminal.

Amadi o Collins, a cursed roadside welder. Shameless bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Togolese Girl Murdered In Ogun State / DPO That Killed A Subsidy Protester Jailed 10 Years (photo) / Young Thief Asked To Swim In Delta After Being Apprehended. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.