Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her (3092 Views)

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ / her decision is Hindering Her Own Wedding From Taking Place: Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by pinkhill(f): 2:43pm On May 14, 2015
no he didn't make other kids
i would v shared my personal story but i cant...when i see things like this i use my mom's story to give others hope...she experienced a lot but stood strong in it...

if i were in her shoes with my upbringing....the man is dead and gone
re marrying is not in my option
it is not easy but God will make a way
cococandy:
I'm not questioning God. I'm questioning you.
You mean the miracle God did was to Make the man abandon the other kids he made elsewhere and come back to her? Those kids are not human beings?
That's not a solution from God Nne.
How will a man go sowing wild oats all over town and then come back tired, drained and disease ridden and it is considered an answered prayer?

Pls leave God out of matters where he has blessed one with one with common sense to fend for themselves. That's why when you see danger, you run from it. You don't stand in the way of a moving train and call on God instead of moving away. He will let it crush you.
Same way you don't put yourself in harms way by welcoming a bag of fleas and diseases in the name of husband into your laps and call on God. Wetin do you, no blame God o.

Who's talking about other men? Her goal now is to survive first. Take care of her kids and then if she falls in love again at her middle age, great. If not, nothing bad there.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by pinkhill(f): 2:44pm On May 14, 2015
well said
babyosisi:

If this my Oga that I love to bits steps out and refuses to come home,in as much as I love him,I will wish him well
Finders keepers
The one who finds him should keep him
How can I be dragging for man with my fellow woman
Mbanunu
Not possible

3 Likes

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by pinkhill(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy i am not encouraging the man o

trust me
babyosisi:

Please leave God out of this.

A man gets tired of his responsibility somewhere and returns to the available woman who will do anything to have him and you are giving the glory to God?
Is he out of work?
Sick?
Yes o
What disease has afflicted him?
Has he told you people?
I have heard these stories and almost always they are now down and out and they go crawling back
I hope she dusted him for fleas and HIV and other things for her own sake
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
Adaezeagu:
I have said dis and I will still say it again
" when a man is buoyant dat is when u will know his real nature". Abegi lets forget dis suffer with a man and he will stick with you forever,na big lie oooo. When a man is poor or managing he will marry any available lady dat might not be his choice. When he become rich he will look for a lady dat appeals to his taste.
This is exactly want is happening to a family friend. She started dating her husband in the university. She got pregnant and had to drop out of school(4 2yrs) to take care of d baby. Her parent took care of her and d baby until she went back to school. D guy graduated and couldn't get a job. D girl supported him financially for 4yrs, until he got a job a very juicy job. He married her officially and treated her well. But right now things have changed cos he is dating anoda girl and plans to marry her as second wife. He said the first wife does not befit his status and taste. Dat he just married her because she was der wen he had nothing.
When u re suffering with a man,do it for the love u have for him. Don't expect the impossible frm him. Don't think he will not cheat or take another wife because u suffered with him. A good man will be good no mata d financial status.
Very very true. it is when a man is rich that you will know his true character and also know if the love he was professing before is real or not.

2 Likes

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by Onegai(f): 2:59pm On May 14, 2015
He's not having intimacy with you bah? Good! Tell her to look on the bright side: he has 4 wives and is in Politics. Chances of him having a heart attack soon are very high based on those parameters and if she is the first, legal wife, congratulobia grin

If I were her, i would start strategising with some key members of his family as per how things will shele.

What is the point of divorcing a nigguh who is already letting you act the part of a single mother?? I mean, if you do serve him papers, you will get his attention back for a while but it may backfire and your kids won't get anything when its over. JEJELY face your front, get child support from him and wait for him to have that first heart attack.

If this was in the early years, I'd tell her to leave. But after 17 years, lady you deserve a payout.

Shey you know it is this kind of man that will drop dead one day in a hotel, at a party or at the bank grin grin no carry any man on top head o!!

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by nickxtra(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2015
Kimoni:

undecided undecided undecided

Why are you more concerned about one person who thinks the story is fake than every other person here who somehow believe your story and have given their advice?

Sorry for that. Thanks for the positive comments. I have even sent this post link to the woman, for her to read thru and look at the advice.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On May 14, 2015
Four extra wives and he didn't make other kids?

Anyway I don talk my own for the matter.

Have a nice day kiss
pinkhill:
no he didn't make other kids
i would v shared my personal story but i cant...when i see things like this i use my mom's story to give others hope...she experienced a lot but stood strong in it...

if i were in her shoes with my upbringing....the man is dead and gone
re marrying is not in my option
it is not easy but God will make a way
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by Ngokafor(f): 3:43pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
That kind thing.
I think people are more concerned with sounding holy than actually saying something that might work to help someone in need.

Fast and pray. Submit. Love him more. Red pants and bra.(can't resist that phrase grin)
Wife number two came.
Same advice.
Wife number 3 came.
Same advice.

Even in the hospital bed struck with HIV, they will still ask her to pray and wait until she will laugh lastsadmaybe in the grave)

Smh

....at the risk of digressing,abeg who started this red pant and bra thing? cheesy..I have been reading it around and i keep wondering how?..
..Imagine my husband cheating and i am thinking of 'red pants and bra' with perhaps a plastic smile or a frown on my face forming sexy or what? embarassed..ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by pinkhill(f): 3:43pm On May 14, 2015
no i was referring to that of my neighbor.....for that of the op he is a loosed dog,that position and money he is putting his hope upon will forsake him

the most annoying thing there, if anything happens to that nitwit the family will run to the first wife
the thunder that will strike them is waiting patiently to strike ...
cococandy:

Have a nice day kiss

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
I don't know o grin ask chillisauce and edwife.
It's one of them.
I suspect chillisauce.
Ngokafor:

....at the risk of digressing,abeg who started this red pant and bra thing? cheesy..I have been reading it around and i keep wondering how?..
..Imagine my husband cheating and i am thinking of 'red pants and bra' with perhaps a plastic smile or a frown on my face forming sexy or what? embarassed..ridiculous!
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by keenn: 3:55pm On May 14, 2015
This is a pathetic one, a tale that discourages young ladies to struggle with men of their youth in early matrimony. Nevertheless, we all know what's good.
Adultery, neglect, loss of affection are good grounds for divorce. Its better she stays off from this fellow than risk the chance of having STDs. You and other friends can rally round her to get an affordable lawyer and SUE for child support.

Life is short for anyone to manage anybody, what u are telling her ('God will intervene') is also what the friends of other wives are also telling.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
It's one of them.
I suspect chillisauce.

I started it and byvan picked it up

CC: Ngokafor

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On May 14, 2015
bukatyne:

oh see the culprit grin
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
It's one of them.
I suspect chillisauce.

Not me o.
Is the resident nairaland wandering pen1ses.

Ileobatojo then sealed it Off.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
oh see the culprit grin

Lols

Then, a lot of dress sexy, cook sweet food, improve bedmatics was a common line when men cheated on their wives.

Just wanted to give it a uniform...

Black bra and red pant grin

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by edwife(f): 4:14pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
It's one of them.
I suspect chillisauce.

Lol,see cococandy accusing me....

I am innocent grin

Byvan is most likely the culprit....

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by tpiadotcom: 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
nickxtra:
It's not all posts on nairaland are fake, simply because it does nt appeal to you.

there is nothing there to appeal to anyone.

there is no woman who will start throwing a scene because the husband brought in a fifth wife.

if she did not decide what she wanted to do when he brought in wives # 1, 2, 3and 4, then its not when #5 passes by that she will make that kind of fuss.

Did "your friend" also throw scenes every time the other four wives were brought in? Does she intend to keep throwing scenes while the husband keeps bringing in wives # 6,7,8,9,10, etc?

who does that?

if the man keeps wandering everywhere and hauling in wives en masse, are you saying the wife must keep demonstrating in this manner instead of facing her life and taking care of her children?

and yes, why was it my own post that disturbed you?

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:

Have a nice day kiss

Pinkhill's story is a different story altogether

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 14, 2015
keenn:
This is a pathetic one, a tale that discourages young ladies to struggle with men of their youth in early matrimony. Nevertheless, we all know what's good.
Adultery, neglect, loss of affection are good grounds for divorce. Its better she stays off from this fellow than risk the chance of having STDs. You and other friends can rally round her to get an affordable lawyer and SUE for child support.

Life is short for anyone to manage anybody, what u are telling her ('God will intervene') is also what the friends of other wives are also telling.

I have written my story here from time to time
Azubuike was hopping on molue when I met and married him
He was just starting life
He didn't have much but a marketable degree and a fiery zeal to succeed
God has taken him way beyond that today and we have stayed married and still in love and that story is not unique
Not perfect ,no marriage is perfect but I can confidently say that I am happy to be his wife and submit to him because he loves and respects me.
I will advise ladies to not sit back and be wives and mothers
As he progresses in his career,you need to find a way to also get into your own career at some point and bring something to the union too
There is some respect you earn by pulling your own weight
This doesn't guarantee that the man won't mess up but it makes you financially ready and able to stand if he is no longer interested in the marriage.you won't be at his mercies.

2 Likes

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by nickxtra(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2015
keenn:

thanks, I think we will suggest that to her
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by Ngokafor(f): 5:55pm On May 14, 2015
....@coco,chilli,buky,edwife you are all so funny..see claims and counter-claims grin cheesy

...no be small thing..i don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On May 14, 2015
edwife:

Lol,see cococandy accusing me....

I am innocent grin

Byvan is most likely the culprit....
i miss byvan. Somebody tell her it's time to come back
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by edwife(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
i miss byvan. Somebody tell her it's time to come back

I miss her too,more than i imagined i would.She is a very strong young woman-i think her new job and the kids are taking her time.
I hope she will be back.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by thorpido(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2015
bukatyne:

Do men like the red pant and bra?I don't feel it though.
Pink makes more sense.
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by bukatyne(f): 6:51pm On May 14, 2015
thorpido:
Do men like the red pant and bra?I don't feel it though.
Pink makes more sense.

I don't know o! You are the man naw grin

It was just a reaction to cook, wear bum shorts, sex him better advices given when a husband is cheating.

So you like pink? wink Madame must hear this tongue
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2015
Ngokafor:

....@coco,chilli,buky,edwife you are all so funny..see claims and counter-claims grin cheesy

...no be small thing..i don laugh tire

grin
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by thorpido(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2015
keenn:

@bolded,what do women always mean by struggle with a man?Doesn't the man also struggle with the wife?Was the man not born and exposed to the same life as the woman?If the man does not have much,is the woman any better?

There is nothing wrong with starting with little.The key is to choose a stable man,good character and morally upright.As a woman too,you don't sit back like a cheerleader(cheerleaders even do some work).You have to develop yourself and improve career-wise,even if all you do is business from home.Be able to hold your own.
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by thorpido(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2015
bukatyne:

I don't know o! You are the man naw grin

It was just a reaction to cook, wear bum shorts, sex him better advices given when a husband is cheating.

So you like pink? wink Madame must hear this tongue
lol,she knows already.
Re: After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On May 14, 2015
thorpido:
lol,she knows already.
Hahahhhahahahahaha!

Carry go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Who Broke Internet With Wakanda-themed Baby Bump Shoot Welcome Baby / Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience / Arranged Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.