Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion (1785 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) / Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Meringe(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2015
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. I'm not envious of any body's achievement or success but conscience, justice, fairness and honesty must accompany every anti corruption statements from any public figure, but in all Ben Bruce Statements, I don't see all these.
I personally got to know the Man Ben Bruce when he managed NTA as the Director General. Every staff of NTA knows the single problem that almost all the stations face since the appointment of Ben Bruce till now he is not there, the problem he caused through his corrupt , unprofessional and unpatriotic direct action against the state of Nigeria through its media outfit , NTA.

Ben Bruce approved for the purchase of modern transmitters for many NTA stations but he went to Germany and bought outdated transmitters that the western world has abandoned over 20 years. It was refurbished and delivered to many stations.
These transmitters, when broken down can not be repaired or its parts be sourced from the market because the original manufacturer has forgotten that it existed , it is like reminding them a forgotten label that once existed.
My station face this problem every now and then, we can not get parts the transmitter because the were abandoned by the western world more than 30 years ago.

Ben Bruce bought a modern transmitter with excellent color and audio design for his private TV station.

It's not a secret in NTA about his hypocrisy , corrupt and unpatriotic handling of NTA.

I wase privileged to worked under him at NTA, so, he is no saint and can never be a saint unless he returned those money he approved by himself for the contract supply of old refurbished transmitters.

Fellow Nigerians, is NTA not fit to have those studios and equipment like Silver Bird Studios and equipment?

cc : seun, lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by gustoville: 10:29pm On May 13, 2015
In case.
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 13, 2015
That man is nothing but a thief.
Silly man claiming saint on twitter.
I'm still waiting 4 him to explain the role he played in the akwa-ibom deal,that he was accused of on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Code213: 10:39pm On May 13, 2015
Very true!!!! While i appreciate the new message and cause he is trying to pursue, he is also part of the problem. Imagine him giving Award of Excellence to corrupt and inept state governors!! Everybody knows his awards are up for the highest bidders. Even the Pageantry he organizes is laced with fraud!! That man ruined NTA, and if i remember correctly, he was unceremoniously fired from that job.

however, let's watch and see!! Who would have thought Farouk Lawan was a thief with the way he was going about the Petrol Subsidy issue, only for Otedola to show us the true Facrook!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by adamskutty(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Clerverly: 11:34pm On May 13, 2015
That Man is a rogue! A cousin of mine who equally worked under him, has been laughing at his latest outburst! According to him, the man stole money from NTA and used it to turn around his private station!

Hypocrites!!
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by gustoville: 11:40pm On May 13, 2015
Seeking cheap popularity is what I feel he wants to achieve. He's very far what he's trying to portray himself as. Anyone that believes him is at his or her own peril.
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Nobody: 2:12am On May 14, 2015
Not many nigerians would have known the meaning of cinema without ben bruce. Just saying lol grin cheesy
Take it easy on the man. He is only trying to adjust to his new role as a politician..

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by patrick89(m): 5:25am On May 14, 2015
Why are the yorubas attacking this man? "Ignoramouths" sophisaco peeps! If i may ask, what has really changed in NTA since he left office! If you lots are saying he caused the problem with NTA, what about Nitel? What about Nepa? All these public govt properties were all run down by your people. The way and manner you mismanage anything you preside over is very well known in this country. How did you expect bruce to bring magic in NTA when it is filled with your people with half bake qualification and oluyole cert? How do you expect him to perform magic, is he Buhari? If he couldn't transform NTA then what stopped those that took over from him? Look at silverbird he single handedly spread them all over the country! Unlike you clannish peeps! All your fight against dokpesi, Ben bruce are well known to me! You want them to flood their TV with your people, which is not working! How many of their people work in MITV and TVC? You people are incredibly annoying! Your hypocrisy magnitude in Earthquake is a double digit!! Leave bruce alone!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Sibrah: 5:26am On May 14, 2015
OP is trying to say ben bruce had the total power to run NTA aground.
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by IDeyNL: 6:57am On May 14, 2015
I've noticed most people that castigate this man are APC apologists. I suspect they are scared that he has machinery that can damage their government- he has media, he's vocal and intelligent, and he belongs to the opposition.

I expect APC so support the ideas of this man, since they want to run a non-corrupt government, he would make their work easier. Instead they keep attacking him at all corner. I presume they are scared that someone vocal and intelligent is here to blow up their messy deals.

Interesting times ahead

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by IDeyNL: 6:58am On May 14, 2015
Clerverly:
That Man is a rogue! A cousin of mine who equally worked under him, has been laughing at his latest outburst! According to him, the man stole money from NTA and used it to turn around his private station!

Hypocrites!!

You always have cousins everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by sammieguze(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2015
Nobody is a saint but still... It will be a good thing if half of our law makers can grab some and let the populace grab some too rather that grabbing greedily for themselves alone.

I know Ben is a thief. Infact, am yet to meet a public office holder who is not a thief but when a thief changes his ways, i think they deserve support

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by BrokenTV: 7:13am On May 14, 2015
IDeyNL:

You always have cousins everywhere.
Na today you know cleverly, he has relations in every part of the country.
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by harrwix(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2015
I haf hear
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by vedaxcool(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2015
I have notice most people that support him are Jonathan's sycophants who dwell in pro - corruption and anti-integrity stands! While I agree with some of the things he is saying Yes there should be a special section in hell for Govs who fail to pay workers their salary and also men who sleep with other peoples wife, steals other peoples money, deceive people for selfish reasons, so yes some of what he says are true but one can't help but notice his playing to the gallery while not being what he expects others to be!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Chigold101(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2015
Meringe:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. I'm not envious of any body's achievement or success but conscience, justice, fairness and honesty must accompany every anti corruption statements from any public figure, but in all Ben Bruce Statements, I don't see all these.
I personally got to know the Man Ben Bruce when he managed NTA as the Director General. Every staff of NTA knows the single problem that almost all the stations face since the appointment of Ben Bruce till now he is not there, the problem he caused through his corrupt , unprofessional and unpatriotic direct action against the state of Nigeria through its media outfit , NTA.

Ben Bruce approved for the purchase of modern transmitters for many NTA stations but he went to Germany and bought outdated transmitters that the western world has abandoned over 20 years. It was refurbished and delivered to many stations.
These transmitters, when broken down can not be repaired or its parts be sourced from the market because the original manufacturer has forgotten that it existed , it is like reminding them a forgotten label that once existed.
My station face this problem every now and then, we can not get parts the transmitter because the were abandoned by the western world more than 30 years ago.

Ben Bruce bought a modern transmitter with excellent color and audio design for his private TV station.

It's not a secret in NTA about his hypocrisy , corrupt and unpatriotic handling of NTA.

I wase privileged to worked under him at NTA, so, he is no saint and can never be a saint unless he returned those money he approved by himself for the contract supply of old refurbished transmitters.

Fellow Nigerians, is NTA not fit to have those studios and equipment like Silver Bird Studios and equipment?

what is this one talking about? Please which of the NTAs did you work in? Which of the NTA does not have good colour and good transmitter? are you talking about NTAi or NTAe or NTANews24, abi are you talking NTASports24? which one of them...

And you are asking seun and lalasticlala to send this your trash to front page...
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Demmzy15(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2015
I dunno what this thread is about! Didn't care to read tho!

Anyway, what I wanted to say was

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by lwise(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2015
Let's stop acting stupid, who said a once corrupt citizen can't solve our corruption problem. Everyone of us has a bad past.
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by gustoville: 10:43am On May 14, 2015
lwise:
Let's stop acting stupid, who said a once corrupt citizen can't solve our corruption problem. Everyone of us has a bad past.
No body is against him standing up now against corruption but he should not confuse the masses with his saintly robe . He has never gotten there but he has started making noise.
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by gustoville: 10:45am On May 14, 2015
Chigold101:

what is this one talking about? Please which of the NTAs did you work in? Which of the NTA does not have good colour and good transmitter? are you talking about NTAi or NTAe or NTANews24, abi are you talking NTASports24? which one of them...

And you are asking seun and lalasticlala to send this your trash to front page...
Can you compare the picture quality of NTA then to silver Bird he founded ?
Re: Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion by Chigold101(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2015
gustoville:

Can you compare the picture quality of NTA then to silver Bird he founded ?
does Silver bird hve good picture quality? It has neve had as for NTA it depends on which NTA you are watching.

Our regular NTA does not have good picture quality but other ones like NTAi, NTAnews24 have.

I dont see any difference between silver bird colour quality nd that of our regular NTA.

Ben Bruce improved manything in NTA. He introduced the reforms that brought about different NTA channels. So let us forget propaganda and slandering. The man is too inovative and i love him for that

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Slams New Law Which Legalises Sex With An 11 Year Old / Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic / Reuben Abati, Femi Adesina In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.