Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. (12044 Views)

November Born, Let's Meet Here / November Born Meet Up(know Your Birthday Mates!!) / August Born, The Sexiest, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Creamish(f): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Cooldude001:

Not all November-Born are Scorpios.

Yeah but ur thread is about November born....not Scorpio per se.. tongue
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Creamish(f): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2015
exoticchine:
18th of November. Waiting for someone with similar date.

Im 19th... ur bday mate with Psquare. wink
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by iebanehita(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Cooldude001:

Don't.

Hope you are doing good.

Yea man.
Trust you are great!

1 Like

Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Cooldude001: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
iebanehita:

Yea man.
Trust you are great!

Thanks. cool
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Cooldude001: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Creamish:

Yeah but ur thread is about November born....not Scorpio per se.. tongue

grin

Read through, you will notice most of these characters relates with scorpios.
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Creamish(f): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cooldude001:

grin

Read through, you will notice most of these characters relates with scorpios.

Well I can only speak for myself.. dunno the deal with Sagittarius. Im a "scorpio" too but that pix rily had me wondering if it was actually true..
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Cooldude001: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Creamish:

Well I can only speak for myself.. dunno the deal with Sagittarius. Im a "scorpio" too but that pix rily had me wondering if it was actually true..

I checked it too and i saw the same weird facts but its not our portion in JESUS Name. cheesy
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Creamish(f): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cooldude001:

I checked it too and i saw the same weird facts but its not our portion in JESUS Name. cheesy

Amen o..lolz. grin
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Cooldude001: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Creamish:

Amen o..lolz. grin

Abi o. grin
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by DOCTORNLIA(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
I rep nov 9
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by damilareoye: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Proudly Nov. 24th
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by ademos32(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Proudly nov 15....
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by ademos32(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Benita4bliss:
All is true about me, am proud to be a november born. 15 november
nice meetin u here!!! Add me up on whatsapp 08065082322
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by ademos32(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Samdee12:

15 November
too loyal
proudly Nov 15
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Imprida(f): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Nov 2
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by raydatluvs(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Uwadiapatience:
Proudly november 28.

hello birthday mate, am rayray ...pleased to meet you
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by manneger2: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
proudly November 30.....any nov30 babe around?
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2015
op what is dat divine energy within us?and it seems we the November born loves blue colour*judging from the thread*
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Creamish:

hmmm.fellow
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Creamish(f): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Andrew114:
hmmm.fellow

fellow...?
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Creamish:

fellow...?
yeah...... U have thsame birthday date with me
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Creamish(f): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Andrew114:
yeah...... U have thsame birthday date with me

Oh..cool. Nice to meet ya mate! cheesy
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by jeffobodo: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fabulousb36:

I was born on 4th Nov too.
U described me well @ Op.
#proudlynovemberborn.
this is so cool , first time am seeing someone sharing my birth day #ProudlyNov4
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by trapQ: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2015
I used to be born on Nov 16, but now its 6th
phlamingboy:
Proudly NOV born!!! I rep Nov 16

1 Like

Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by phlamingboy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
trapQ:
I used to be born on Nov 16, but now its 6th
Lol,u changed d date ursef?
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by trapQ: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
nah... i mom always said it was 16th, wasn't until I was 9 and writing an entrance exam that I knew, cuz I checked it myself
phlamingboy:

Lol,u changed d date ursef?
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by papi22(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Proudly 23
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Cooldude001: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Happy Birthday in advance.

We Scorpios are getting ready to celebrate our birthdays.
Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by dmcdad: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
Scorpios disgust me.
They are tooooo sensitive, take revenge to extreme heights for the smallest wrong doing even though they are experts in doing others wrong and putting people through pain and suffering just to see their 'bad side' and 'bring out their 'true colors', always looking down on others because they think they are everything with cherry on top.
Always plotting god knows what against other people because they want to control everyone and everything.
Scorpios are not good for anything.
That popular saying that scorpios see right through people is just rubbish.
Scorpios don't see right through anyone. They are always seeing evil and bad intentions everywhere and in everybody and everything. even good intentions are misinterpreted to mean intention to harm them.
And they are always thinking of sex like some goddam bleeping perverts.
Scorpios are useless.
The world will be better without them.
Dang! Someone is pained!

Rant all you want, I am proudly Scorpio. 19th on point.

Scorpios are useless? That's arguably the joke of the century. We are assets. As useful as useful can be. If you doubt me, ask my friends or any one close to me.

It's no one's fault you messed with the wrong Scorpio.

Sorry oooooooooo. Take am easy.

2 Likes

Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Creamish:

Hello birthday mate. How is it going?

1 Like

Re: November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. by Thawarplay(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
I'm November 7th. Proud to be scorpio. Like to be alone. Like to see through people. Im loyal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.