Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 (2973 Views)

Clean 406 Maroon Colour Now 680k. 08169446319 / *TOkS*. C.L.S Benz 08169446319 / Find Your Car and We Will Do The Rest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
cityhood:
Hello my fellow nairalander.car lovers.ladies and gents.
Do you need a car for busnes
Private and any other stuffs like that! But you have been surfing here on thise very site. And you have been seeing the car of your choice but the distance is just too much for you!
Or the fear of traveling that far just to inspect a car and buy!

Kkk
I am here for you to help you get a good cars withing and around here in the Northern part of Nigeria and even other part of Nigeria aswelll
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!
Any car of your choice I can get it for you!!!
At affordable prices! But depends on your budget anywa!
08169446319 is the number to call opon

Fountain autos are here to serv you better
As customer satisfaction is our major concern!!!
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:02pm On May 25, 2015
cityhood:
Yeah some find it very hard to go lagos!
Some find it hard to go port harcourt
Benin! Because of the high rist of meeting some fake dealers on net!
To scam them.
This just goes to clients here around in the northern part of Nigeria

Kkkk
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:38pm On May 25, 2015
cityhood:
Private and any other stuffs like that! But you have been surfing here on thise very site. And you have been seeing the car of your choice but the distance is just too much for you!

Kkkk
I am here for you to help you get a good cars withing and around here in the Northern part of Nigeria and even other part of Nigeria aswelll
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 10:43pm On May 25, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 8:34am On May 26, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 12:48pm On May 26, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 5:00pm On May 26, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:30pm On May 26, 2015
cityhood:

Kkk

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:38am On May 29, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 8:24pm On May 30, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:35pm On May 30, 2015
cityhood:
Have heard aand seen clients form the northern part of Nigeria travel as far to the south or easthern part of Nigerian just to get a car
But after buying the car some of those car don't even reached akure before engine knock down!
Or over heat!
Or plenty electrical I

Kkkkssues! That you have To park the car there in the bush and travel back here to the north jst to ource for money or carry your mechanic to repair the spoilt car for you
So you see the high risk invov!yet you will still pay like 600naira perday for the mai guard that look after your car!!

Have heard some travel far to get a car and after buying the car along the road boys wil still collect the car from them again!

Have heard some travel as far to get car but along the way the gear box spolit totally!

All this reason jst cuz of buying cheap but In that process of buying cheap car you endup spending what you never budget for!!!

Cause of these same reason. These goes to my pple here in the north that need a car!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk

Kkkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkkk

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
cityhood:

Kkk

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
cityhood:

Kkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk

Kkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2015
cityhood:
I am here for you to help y

Kkkkou get a good cars withing and around here in the Northern part of Nigeria and even other part of Nigeria aswelll
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
cityhood:

Kkk

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
cityhood:

Kkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by Areolad: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2015
Where is your location?
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Kd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neatly Used Lexus Rx For Sale....sweet Sweet Ride / Innoson Luxurious Bus Brand New@ #14m / SOLD! Registered Clean 2008 Nissan Altima (UBER SPECS ) Buy And Drive 1.3M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.