Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 (2965 Views)

Clean 406 Maroon Colour Now 680k. 08169446319 / *TOkS*. C.L.S Benz 08169446319 / Find Your Car and We Will Do The Rest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
cityhood:
Hello my fellow nairalander.car lovers.ladies and gents.
Do you need a car for busnes
Private and any other stuffs like that! But you have been surfing here on thise very site. And you have been seeing the car of your choice but the distance is just too much for you!
Or the fear of traveling that far just to inspect a car and buy!

Kkk
I am here for you to help you get a good cars withing and around here in the Northern part of Nigeria and even other part of Nigeria aswelll
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!
Any car of your choice I can get it for you!!!
At affordable prices! But depends on your budget anywa!
08169446319 is the number to call opon

Fountain autos are here to serv you better
As customer satisfaction is our major concern!!!
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
cityhood:
Private and any other stuffs like that! But you have been surfing here on thise very site. And you have been seeing the car of your choice but the distance is just too much for you!
I am here for you to help you get a good cars withing and around here in the Northern part of Nigeria and even other part of Nigeria aswelll
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Kkkk

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by Areolad: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yes
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
cityhood:

Kkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by jidesam168(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Can u get me clean golf 3 300k, with AC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2010 Land Rover LR4 Bought Brand New With 15,000miles @ N7.1M / Reg 06 CRV Leather Bought Brand-new,reg 03 Rav4, Reg 07 Highlanda, / Toyota Corolla 2006 Dvd Player.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.