Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return (1110 Views)

FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods / Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by bajoshme(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2015
Would u be interested? If I could show you a way to increase your monthly income without jeopardizing ur current job?

1 Like

Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by Aluobe1(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2015
Interested

2 Likes

Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by bajoshme(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
Good evening my great importers. Thank you for your interest which spelt out your utmost willingness to start right away.
For our fellow importers whom are yet to ascertain this IMPORTS wake-up call, will definately follow our tracks or miss the route when failed to enroute. For you my superb fellow importers who requested for the import material into your emails, be patient while we wait for the late-comers to benefit also in this thread. But......but our patience will seize to have effect when we have only a handful importers abaord, thereon, you will have your request GRANTED. Thus, these are what would be PROFESSIONALLY TREATED, listed below.

* Introduction To Import
* Import's Effective Keys
* Know Import Laws
* Asia Importation
* Best Market-place To Import From
* Shipment Strategies
* Methods Of Knowing A Scam Seller
* Carry on Your Import Biz
* Products To Import To Nigeria That Has Market
Yes these are what to EXPECT.........See you when the thread is Full or almost empty.
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by Darus05(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
BOOKMARK!
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by AMI3(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2015
I love this
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by mekaboy(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2015
Na poetry u dey practic3 abi wetin? which one be all 5his thus therein hence wey u dey tlk.
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by bajoshme(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2015
mekaboy:
Na poetry u dey practic3 abi wetin? which one be all 5his thus therein hence wey u dey tlk.
Am here for the serious folks who dont see grammar as a challenge........by the way, that is how I was raised, thus, you should accept the fact that I can't think like you.
One thing I spot out in here is, those who complain about an author's magnum-opus are never the serious but distractors. I strongly urge you to be serious for once, by doing that, nothing will hold you among the challenged (by words). Thanks for displaying your short-coming.
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by bajoshme(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2015
Good morning, our fellow NAIRALANDERS. We came with the understanding that the majority of people in search for knowledge are mainly on the look for the "how to" infos or brief infos, unlike the few who needed it complete. We are seeking the permission of the majority on either side of how to deliver this PROFESSIONAL MATERIAL in whole or in brief? Your response is greatly needed in order to fasten the delivery of this info first hand.
Thank you..........waiting.
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by Muyiwhy: 4:59pm On May 18, 2015
Pls gv it in full...pple dat really nids it will tap into ur knwledge bt if u tink itz easier 4u 2 gv it briefly..y nt its ur call
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by abx1718: 5:43pm On May 19, 2015
ride on plz
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by bajoshme(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2015
Muyiwhy:
Pls gv it in full...pple dat really nids it will tap into ur knwledge bt if u tink itz easier 4u 2 gv it briefly..y nt its ur call
Okey! I get u
Re: Import Biz.....professionaly Treated With Amazing Return by abdulkabeerhay(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2015
Please let it Br here because people that need it will definitely come and they will pray for you for an instance that of Ymodulus. Thank you please help Nigerian all is not money let help each other

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Business Idea For Banks In 2016 / Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. / I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.