Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja (33172 Views)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 11:43am On May 14, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, pls we need a lay mans estimate on the cost of erecting a 5 bedroom duplex on half plot. just an average house. dont have enough but wants to put in possible best to have a place of our own. Thank u great minds smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 11:46am On May 14, 2015
Expecting the gurus in the house to help,Syder, brabus,segzy and capable others shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Nobody: 11:48am On May 14, 2015
Graceovereffort:
Expecting the gurus in the house to help,Syder, brabus,segzy and capable others shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do u have a design?

1 Like

Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2015
Thank u. Not yet. we are planning to have 2 rroms ensuite down and 4 up
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
Graceovereffort:
Thank u. Not yet. we are planning to have 2 rroms ensuite down and 4 up

Find pics of a five bedroom duplex attached.
Cost is 15-19m naira

1 Share

Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 12:15pm On May 14, 2015
Wow dis is nice . But i think its somewhat big for what we plan. Ours is a half plot of land
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by eghosajohnny: 12:18pm On May 14, 2015
For a 2rm down and 4up to finishing will cost 13.7m moderate finishing chenk this design if you like it

You can call for more discussion

2 Likes

Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
eghosajohnny:
For a 2rm down and 4up to finishing will cost 13.7m moderate finishing chenk this design if you like it

Can dis sit on half plot ?
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
FOr something like dis but with few modifications,how much will it cost on half plot ?

Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 4:09pm On May 14, 2015
segzy14:
A building like d above pic will cost how much

Do u have a design?
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 4:12pm On May 14, 2015
@segzy. A building like d above will cost how much ?
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
Graceovereffort:
@segzy. A building like d above will cost how much ?

The floor plan is very important for the costing.
Send me the floor plan if you have.
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
segzy14:

i dont have it for now
The floor plan is very important for the costing.
Send me the floor plan if you have.
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Graceovereffort post=33735789][/quote]

I can design one for you.
Find my contacts in my signature
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Neyomickey1: 4:45pm On May 14, 2015
sorry for digression, can somebody help out also with the cost of building 4flat of 3bedroom and a 2bedroom bq. many thanks in advance
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by vicmoore(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2015
Neyomickey1:
sorry for digression, can somebody help out also with the cost of building 4flat of 3bedroom and a 2bedroom bq. many thanks in advance

Mail the plaan to umokevictor@gmail.com. Or 08062858110

1 Like

Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by vicmoore(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2015
Sent a reply on my trade
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by brabus(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2015
eghosajohnny:

Bros, nice house at incredible budget!

1 Like

Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 7:38pm On May 14, 2015
@eghosajonny noted
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 7:38am On May 15, 2015
Good morning all. pls anyone with a nice design dat can fit into a half plot can give us with rough estimate. thank u all
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 8:14am On May 18, 2015
still expecting
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Neyomickey1: 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
vicmoore:

Mail the plaan to umokevictor@gmail.com. Or 08062858110

trying to work out the plan but can i have estimated cost. many thanks
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2015
Neyomickey1:

trying to work out the plan but can i have estimated cost. many thanks
can i e mail
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Neyomickey1: 3:02pm On May 18, 2015
Graceovereffort:

can i e mail
That's fine , thanks
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by adebaxton(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2015
Kindly provide detailed dimension of the land and inspection can be done at your request.
Attached herewith is a 5bedroom Duplex Plan which can be constructed at the rate of NGN12.5 Million .

Bldr. Ade

Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2015
adebaxton:
Kindly provide detailed dimension of the land and inspection can be done at your request.
Attached herewith is a 5bedroom Duplex Plan which can be constructed at the rate of NGN12.5 Million .
Bldr. Adebayo Ademola
08027277744, 08066640003
access2m@hotmail.com
thanks Ade. Its a 30 by 120 ft
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 10:15pm On May 18, 2015
Neyomickey1:

That's fine , thanks
Pls send me an email,i cant to u
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2015
adebaxton:
Bldr. Adebayo Ademola
08027277744, 08066640003
access2m@hotmail.com
Pls sir,whats d external dimension of the above floor plan
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by eghosajohnny: 7:32am On May 19, 2015
Building a house is mainly based on the finishing and location,can we know the location of the plot cos I stated 13.7m for a moderate finishing comprising of steptile roofing sheet,pop in the parlour and dinning rooms note what is not included here is raft,stonecoated roof sheet,parapet so if its an area where the land is dry and you need parapet and stonecoated you will needadditional 1.7m to it this is for a half plot and the previous pix too can fit in your land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by Graceovereffort(f): 8:41am On May 19, 2015
eghosajohnny:
Building a house is mainly based on the finishing and location,can we know the location of the plot cos I stated 13.7m for a moderate finishing comprising of steptile roofing sheet,pop in the parlour and dinning rooms note what is not included here is raft,stonecoated roof sheet,parapet so if its an area where the land is dry and you need parapet and stonecoated you will needadditional 1.7m to it this is for a half plot and the previous pix too can fit in your land
DIS is really nice and matches to what i have in mind. d land is very dry and we want just aluminium roofing.
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by ihebrooke(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
You may visit this thread for such designs like the one in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-designs-nairalanders-want-build/9#9037363

You may also send a mail to akalawu@gmail.com and request for more samples.
Re: Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja by gabbytabby: 5:32pm On May 19, 2015
You are trying to get the chicken before the egg. Any estimate you get means nothing until you put the plan together and specify area and soil type.

For starters its unlikely that you will be able to get the sample house onto a 30ft wide plot.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Families Disagree Over Building Renovation In Lagos - See What They Did (pics) / INTERIOR WALLPAPER AND 3D WALL PANEL / Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.