Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” (36754 Views)

P-square Releases 'Bank Alert' Gospel Version With Gee Jay / Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. / COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Ishilove: 3:29pm On May 14, 2015
alberto2k:
Ishilove why is my name not on that list cry
Are you and Airforce1 on the same label? I think that's why your name is not on the list grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by tellwisdom: 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
Op, why you no include your aunty, brother and your boyfriend??

1 Like

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 14, 2015
I love the inclusion of simi (please if anyone hasn't listened to her yet and you're a lover good music not lil kesh and olamide rubbish music you def need to check her out on youtube) and stormrex. I will also include Aramide too, she's also cool.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by vekanem(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2015
believe me, the talent in Nigeria is just wow when it comes to music. But I think only a few of the 7 do good music,lyrically.I've heard some of them,But I can tell you that Lindsey is really someone who should make it.She's international material and and her video is top quality. I also think they don't have good promoters. The list is ok.my opinion though.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by dubbiskelly(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2015
Why is tonto dike aka pokolee not on dat list? grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by stephenqueen: 3:34pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
Yes, that's true wink
Some one should please bring back the styl plus crew cry cry,kingtom abeg help write letter to Jay Z embarassed...All those mumu wey ma wife listed no fit sing reach styl plus crew yansh.... Airforce1 Brymo and magic baba dey try sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2015
Don't be deceived. Tidal is a streaming company. Right now Tidal is worth 60Million dollars. Jay Z wants Tidal to be like Youtube(worth over 200 Billion dollars) and other services that are worth billions of dollars. If Jay Z discovers talent in Nigeria, it will take the musicians more than 10 years to boast of a good bank account. The industry is all about the money mehn! No time to look people face.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by KingTom(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Some one should please bring back the styl plus crew cry cry,king tom abeg help write letter to Jay Z embarassed...All those mumu wey ma wife listed no fit sing reach styl plus crew yansh.... Airfo rce1 Brymo and magic baba dey try sha grin
Baba you def don forget Jazzman Olofin, kai that guy na hin posters full my hostel room those days cry cry cry It's popping shuku shuku bam bam grin grin grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2015
naijababe:
Thank you OP!

Damn! That Simi girl is seriously killing it. Never heard of her and I guess that is why she is underrated.

OMG you too are just learning of her? That girl is too good.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by stephenqueen: 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
agabaI23:
I had to scroll up to see who wrote this...I didn't know it is the one that banned me for doing nothing....Your style is refreshing.
grin grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by faray: 3:39pm On May 14, 2015
1. obesere 2. pasuma 3. saheed osupa 4. tope alabi 5. small doctor
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by boynigeria(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2015
where is the talent out of the 7 people u mentioned which one of them is good on a global scale
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 3:56pm On May 14, 2015
4gv me 2 say dey r stil upcoming nd modest daz y dey r not exposing dier cleaveage nw (2d ladies), bt wen fame nd naira note dun dey enta unclothedness will b d oda of d day. Y D dudes dere nt excluded
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by stephenqueen: 3:56pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
Baba you def don forget Jazzman Olofin, kai that guy na hin posters full my hostel room those days cry cry cry It's popping shuku shuku bam bam grin grin grin
MR funky cry cry
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by KingTom(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

MR funky cry cry
Even Egbon miTony Tetuila, now na to lose election be hin calling cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by musicwriter(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2015
@Ishilove.
You probably haven't heard of a Nairalander here under your nose. Though I do reggae not this azonto craze stuff. However, lyrically I'm miles ahead of all these people including most signed artistes no matter what music they do. I think I have to come out with a proper video in my next release. Check out Africason on iTunes.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 14, 2015
I downloaded every song listed & I'm blown away, like wow! Awesome artists! Thanks ishilove
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by fr3do(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2015
Blackmagic that's my guy
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 14, 2015
django1:

OMG you too are just learning of her? That girl is too good.

Walahi! I have killed the repeat button listening to Tiff
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by stephenqueen: 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
Even Egbon miTony Tetuila, now na to lose election be hin calling cry cry cry cry
Even my brother Edrise Abdulkareem na to fight OBJ be hin calling nw cry cry cry..Baba no sabi sing again, na to dey abuse person for song egbon sabi and egbon no go school grin grin grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by agabaI23(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

grin grin
Haba, why are you smiling like isi egburu egbu? tongue
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by muh4lyf(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2015
All the ones they had signed what did they do with them.. Destroy! In my opinion we don't need them. Nigeria music industry is already made... If not why didn't they come to search for talents when we had plantation boys and others. It was then we needed them not know... Modern day slavery..

1 Like

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 14, 2015
Only black magic deserves to be on that list.

Ishilove...have you ever heard of Niniola?

She totally rocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS_qadjlQUc

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by KingTom(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Even my brother Edrise Abdulkareem na to fight OBJ be hin calling nw cry cry cry..Baba no sabi sing again, na to dey abuse person for song egbon sabi and egbon no go school grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by stephenqueen: 4:23pm On May 14, 2015
agabaI23:
Haba, why are you smiling like isi egburu egbu? tongue
I no go talk make ma wife no knack me ban grin grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by stephenqueen: 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin grin

Na egbon record label airforce1 dey na y the guy never get any single not to talk of album crylipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by KingTom(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na egbon record label airforce1 dey na y the guy never get any single not to talk of album crylipsrsealed grin grin
Chai, even Eddy Remedy grin grin grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by EndiaSami: 4:29pm On May 14, 2015
OP. Correct listing. I agree with that. Yall need to checkout Boogey. Brymo na boss. Lindsey, stormex, Simi. Omg!.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by stephenqueen: 4:33pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
Chai, even Eddy Remedy grin grin grin

Abi the guy get any single ni,if he get abeg help send amu grin grin
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Misterdhee1(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2015
Talk about Pure Musical Talents, then I will nominate Brymo and Stormrex a million times over..Brymo is unique..When he sings, he performs musical healings..His messages are strong with an amazingly fantastic voice..Stormrex's songs represent wah a contemporary musical woman should sing. Her song ft Olamide was a blast.. Simi's Tiff also makes her an undisputable talent..Perhaps we are tired of craps, we hear more often..Music should be healing nd not infectious!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by chukzzy1(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2015
horlabiyi:
Is this a way of letting the world/Nigerians/JayZ know them so later you contact them you that you help them for the recognition so they must pay you or you've already gotten so $$$ for them because the only artiste on that list is Brymo the rest are just noisemakers.
must you show your stupidity?? So cos you don't know the rest of them,they are now "noisemakers"?.......op boogey is fiirrre!...massively underrated cos Nigerians don't like good music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

~Your Ultimate Love Songs/Artists ~Lovers Chillout Spot~ / Davido's "IF" Finally Debuts On Billboard / Any Song For The One You Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.