Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

(yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) (2792 Views)

Pix: Who's The Prettiest? Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Calabar Choose 1 / Hausa Men Attack Adeniyi Johnson, See What They Did To Him / Emeka Ike Founded Nollywood In 1992 Yoruba & Hausa Not A Part Of It-wale Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by bigspif(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2006
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by Bossman(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2006
Common my people! can we get away from all this cultural division thing! How can you determine this based on one's culture/ethnicity? This will depend solely on each and every individual's experience.
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by kiki(f): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
well i'm yoruba and i think yoruba gurlz r good in bed but i got a lot of male friendz and they always tell me anytime they go to Nigerian that they fuucked and igbo gurl and it was d bomb
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by Chxta(m): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2006
Erm, what has ethnic group got to do with the ability to straff?
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by GNature(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2006
@topic

Don't forget the other ethnic groups such as ijaw, efik, Urhobo, edo etc.
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by Olumide7(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2006
A hausa man will do something terrible to you with his dagger while in bed.

Before you sleep with with an Igbo man, you would have to sign one contract or the other.

I think Yoruba will be the sexiest in bed.
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by kinzolic(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2006
Having d strenght 2 f**k like a calabar (under igbo)babe doesn't mean d babe is sexy in bed so i think Yorubas r d sexiest in bed because they simply can make u melt in bed
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by Drn: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2006
Any of you tried out the other delicacies that are not the 3 majors?like the Calabar chicks, Kalabari babes, Benue , I heard those are really hot!!!!!!!!
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by bioye(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2006
i'm looking forward to getting in bed with a Benue chic. I've heard testimonies
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by toluwalomo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2006
Your testimonies will probably leave you with an STD if you are not careful. You are messing with no 1 Aids ridden (statistically proven} ethnic group in 9ja.

If you are looking for pleasurable sex, by that I mean making love and not f^cking, Hausa girls are it.

Yoruba and Igbo chics make bleeps!!!

HA-HA

Stick to the topic people. I know am gonna start something else with what i just said.

But it is the darn truth. At least for me it is.
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by olutomiwa(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
honestly if u must know sex has nothn 2 do with tribe or ethnicity,its an individual stuff,dat an igbo girl is gud in bed does not mean dat all igbo girl are gud,dat a yoruba girl is a LOG OF WOOD in bed does not mean dat all yoruba girls will be like dat and dat an hausa girl is SCREAMING,BITING,MOANING AND SHOUTN does not guarantee dat they will all b like dat,like i wrote,its an individual stuff,but i thnk its between TIV GIRLS,CALABAR GIRLS,IJEBU AND ONDO GIRLS,from d north,giv it up 2 SOUTHERN ZARIA GIRLS,ADAMAWA,GWARI AND MAIDUGURI BABES,boy those pple can take u next 2 heaven wen it comes 2 sex,i mean,REAL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX.Don,t ask me how i got 2 know all this,cos i wont tell u.
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by adejumobi(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2007
tu.f. :-ia, ka embarassed
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by knotty(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
i think i prefer nuperians. their girls will blow your mind into molecules. a molecular mass of orgasm
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by viee(f): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2007
:-x
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2007
any black bitch with a pussy could Bleep hard and only a good mother could raised her son.
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by samyyoung1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
TRy another Topic, @ whosoever posted this thread cry
Re: (yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2009
I've bleeped around the country

The best was an Edo girl

Edo girls ar ODVs (O Ndo Voooooooooooooooooooooooo)

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Has Gotten Married / Jim Iyke Has A Message For All You Single Naija Babes! / Queen Elizabeth II To Wed Her Longtime Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.