Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) (17659 Views)

Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2015
Boni yayi is a clear example of AGIP!
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:55pm On May 14, 2015
efilefun:

You all being pained cuz GEJ never received such attention when he was "Selected"
U can say wad ya wanna say wifout quoting me, and I will see it
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by Malawian(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2015
it is like this man cant wait to be sworn in.
at what point does all these amount to treason?
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by sigain: 2:57pm On May 14, 2015
lol
Pascal181:

Primitive you
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by citizenjuwon(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
Success has so many siblings and admirers.
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
mexygirls:
Cheiii...why the Benin Republic President face be like dat. im sooo scared

That is how small babies get scared of funny looking faces
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

U can say wad ya wanna say wifout quoting me, and I will see it

Why did you quote him, if you don't want people to quote you? One of our problems in this country is selfishness. otherwise why would you do unto others what you wish others not do unto you?
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by kings09(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Darkness meet darkness
People dat conspired to destroy jonathanz tenure no peace for d wicked
Karma will catch up wif Buhari

Quote me and see ya life transformed
Pained loser. Only u still remain even ur fellow Gejites don convert. Smh. My God heal u of dis post election trauma u r going thru

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by staymore: 3:09pm On May 14, 2015
efilefun:

You all being pained cuz GEJ never received such attention when he was "Selected"

That man had visited GEJ more than five times last year alone.

What kind of attention will any Nigerian President need from Benin Republican President?
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by feedthenation(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
GMB have met more diplomats and heads of state within 6 weeks, compared to how many GEJ have met in his six years as the number one citizen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by naija2dabone(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
Dear Buhari,

Congratulation once again for your victory at the polls.

Now to the point of this letter: You have got 4 years to keep ALL your campaign promises and your time starts May 29 at 00hrs. Please note that we will not tolerate any form of excuses for non performance as nobody forced you to make those promises. We were told that you are a man of your words, so please in your own best interest, keep your words.

We are not asking for heaven on earth, no. We are simple asking that you deliver on YOUR promises:

4 refineries
40mw of electricity
Naira = dollars
N5,000 for unemployed
One year allowance for corp members
Free qualitative education
Fight against corruption, (not selective fight please)
and many more.

Please dont come asking for more time because we dont have the luxury of more time. Dont tell us to be patient, because if we wanted to be patient, Jonathan would have been our perfect man. Dont tell us past leader destroyed the economy because you were one of them. Just get to work and get us result. If you cant deliver, now is the time throw in the towel.

Be guided

Voter
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by Badgers14: 3:31pm On May 14, 2015
what were they doing in the first pic undecided
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by midolian(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Darkness meet darkness

hhaahahahaha..CLOWN
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:44pm On May 14, 2015
midolian:
hhaahahahaha..CLOWN
May I meet u?
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by Senjuchiha: 3:44pm On May 14, 2015
efilefun:

Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by midolian(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

May I meet u?
sure..anytime. Where ya dey? cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by gobizzy101: 3:47pm On May 14, 2015
Dis guy is a retard
nwafuluozoh:
Why is baba on chance in a hurry?
He will have enough time to receive enough presidents.
He's yet to become the president.
His handlers should rein him in abeg.

GEJ dey try sha.
Body dey catch Buhari.
He should save his strenght for the tasks ahead.
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by Ochinex(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2015
1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for
a crime that didn’t carry death penalty when he
committed it.

2. Buhari doesn’t attend the Federal Council meetings
yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande’s metroline
and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then
Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985
National Conference of the National AssociatIon of
Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma
drugs simply because he campaigned against military
rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for
writing a truthful report which embarrassed his
Government.

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo’s house and
seized his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the
country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in
jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never
stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the
dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government.

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria
medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad
simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984
and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded
for the release of his. brother.Nigerians must be
careful what they wish for!

NIGERIA CHOSE THE WRONG CHOICE ESPECIALLY
YORUBAS AND WE May ALL TAKE IN ALL
CONSEQUENCES OF OUR ACTIONS THOUGH THE EAST
DONT GIVE A DAMN BECAUSE THEY ARE INDEPENDENT
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by lexsals4real(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2015
Ochinex:
1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for
a crime that didn’t carry death penalty when he
committed it.

2. Buhari doesn’t attend the Federal Council meetings
yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande’s metroline
and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then
Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985
National Conference of the National AssociatIon of
Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma
drugs simply because he campaigned against military
rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for
writing a truthful report which embarrassed his
Government.

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo’s house and
seized his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the
country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in
jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never
stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the
dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government.

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria
medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad
simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984
and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded
for the release of his. brother.Nigerians must be
careful what they wish for!

NIGERIA CHOSE THE WRONG CHOICE ESPECIALLY
YORUBAS AND WE May ALL TAKE IN ALL
CONSEQUENCES OF OUR ACTIONS THOUGH THE EAST
DONT GIVE A DAMN BECAUSE THEY ARE INDEPENDENT
hater u see ur life...why Nw..man u r too late cooked another one we r waiting.. medicine after death GMB will lead u for d next four years whether u like it or not by God grace.. gbam
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by Mariojane(f): 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
study BUhari face he is not happy to meet him. he hug in the second pix is for formality sake.

SMH
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by 1stola: 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
My half president meeting my incoming president.... sad cool cool
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
@lalasticlala.

Boni Yayi not Bono. And there's no hyphen in between.
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by gbishman: 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
Even African leaders recognizes a true leader. For once am proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by prettyboi1(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Darkness meet darkness

Mumu talk....everybody and everything in this world conspired to destroy Jonathan's tenure abi? I feel like massaging your face with a slap. angry
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by demandtruth: 4:35pm On May 14, 2015
Asari Dokubo,
you see your yansh as e open so.

make i see where you go run to with that your yeye mouth
if you cause trouble in 9ja.
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by ezecushy(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Darkness meet darkness
GmB. Didn't. Know you $ you where not even born during his regimn you just have fobia for Gmb my advice. Haters will always hurt themsels
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by limolalikamaila: 4:44pm On May 14, 2015
Pebcak:
grin grin grin
SAI BABA TOO MUCH RESPECT
[img]http://i./q8oIM2ylDO8xy.gif[/img]

SAI BABA TOO MUCH SWAG
[img]http://i./Jqaap1pTRydji.gif[/img]
guy mehn you no even consider those wey no get mb much before dishing out this animated brogaferal
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by secretaryabdul(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2015
Thank God. Our neighbours are now respecting us. See how dis Mugu dey greet GMB. Jacob Zulu (lol) & Moroc King on the way 2 greet BABA soon too.
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by Charly68: 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
Success is good indeed
Re: Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) by Princewell2012(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Darkness meet darkness

did you know that ur a fool ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South / Python Dance: Lai Mohammed, Buratai Will End Up In Jail- Zionists Leader, Onwuka / Nigeria Urged To Exit ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.