Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member (14536 Views)

Policemen Brutalize Man For Overtaking A Jeep In Abuja (Video) / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by LMAyedun(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2015
Na wah oo
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by Situation001(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2015
ok
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by jimi4us: 4:45pm On May 14, 2015
juniormusa:
Guys vote for Tohpahz as miss nairaland!
mallam musa you don dey mad abi?
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by lalo128: 4:45pm On May 14, 2015
Toooo bad
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by fred19(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2015
una done start... yeye dey smell for dis stori
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by PassingShot(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2015
And some heartless people want all these crimes go unpunished!

PDP is evil!
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On May 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182953-woman-narrates-how-gunmen-murdered-her-husband-for-being-apc-member-despite-her-pleas.html
People were murdered and enquiry is set up to investigate then a Federal High Court give an order to stop the investigation !!!! Nigeria !?
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2015
kennygee:
Oga no dey office, oya, time to flex.
kehinde, am on my way to the office right now so stop flexing. angry
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by dre11(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2015
“The purported order produced from the bar by E.C Aguma, counsel to the PDP…. Looking at the first page of that order, you will see that the parties are PDP designated as applicants and Professor Chidi Odinkalu, Samuel Egbe, and other members of the Commission, the state governor, the Nigerian Police, and others.

PDP always finding ways to hide their atrocities...

Now its a point of order to protect their nest of killers

That's what OBJ said ...... PDP are nest of killers
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by Ujupsy: 5:20pm On May 14, 2015
Another case for Buhari to probe
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 14, 2015
TRADELYN:
sad Too bad.

"Last month, Governor Rotimi Amaechi instituted a Commission of Inquiry to probe alleged politically-motivated killings and destruction of properties in Rivers State. But the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, in the state obtained an interim order from the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt, restraining the Commission from going ahead with the probe."
That's highly condemnable.
I believe President Jonathan wouldn't support support such callous move.

#RIP

Which power does he has to do that, is Amaechi the police force or judiciary, ...commission of inquiry of his friends for a murder case. I wont be surprise Amaechi stage the killing, he is too power conscious and greedy.
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by juniormusa(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
jimi4us:
mallam musa you don dey mad abi?
Bros I no be mallam oh grin
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by pheyikemi: 5:37pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:
[size=15pt]Who ever killed this man - I declare the thunder of Ogun to strike them before the end of this year. This is wicked! The thunder from Ogun that will strike them is currently in the gym doing push ups. It will NEVER be well with them!
[/size]
-CramJones
Sango is the one wiv thunder whilst ogun is the god of iron, olodo.
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by Skoopy(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
I didn't have to read the story to know it would have taken place in Rivers. There have a very bizarre way of reasoning here.
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by BabaOneChance: 7:03pm On May 14, 2015
Touching story. Just that I forgot how to cry
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by ossy4rill: 7:30pm On May 14, 2015
I live here in Rivers, i heard the story before the presidential election. but rumor has it that is was a desperate setup by APC to smear the name of PDP in the state before the election. They say his party members APC sacrificed him for their attempted political gain. He was best suited for the assassination since he recently left the Nnamdi Nwokekoro and Wike camp for APC.

Well APC failed woefully in the state not because of love for Jonathan/Wike or hatred for Buhari/Dakuku but because of hatred for Amaechi, his authoritarian rule of tyrany. instead of trying to cajole the people of rivers state to accept APC he tried to force the party on us. He sacked all LG chairmen and installed caretaker team, he killed the judiciary, he bent the legislature to his will, he effectively used AIT PH and RSTV to sell propaganda. In summary he was biting PDP and shouting at the same time.

With all this it was easier to believe that the killing was masterminded by APC to be specific Amaechi to sell the ultimate propaganda. Its true people around said the killers were shouting PDP one even wore PDP cap, but politicians are smart if the killers were indeed sent by PDP they do not need to shout PDP, it should be a neat job.

Well i pity the woman and her children but don't believe completely every story you see in the media about Rivers. While in some cases nothing really happened , in other cases it is most likely blown out of proportion.

If you pay attention to all the stories, they all serve one purpose DEMONIZE PDP. APC controls the media here in the state.
It will be very unreasonable for you to think that Amaechi or APC members here are not politicians but saints and can do nothing but watch PDP kill them. Serious politicial game is being played here in rivers state and the strategy APC is using here is to attract pity even if it means orchestrating the death of some irrelevant members.
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by ossy4rill: 7:36pm On May 14, 2015
free2ryhme:
People were murdered and enquiry is set up to investigate then a Federal High Court give an order to stop the investigation !!!! Nigeria !?

A federal high court in Lagos(Osibanjo) gave an injunction to ensure Sanusi will not be investigated and probed further for high handedness after he was suspended

A federal high court gave an injunction to ensure that Gov Peter Odili cannot be investigated by EFCC.

Gov Amaechi has already collected a court injunction to ensure that nobody who served other his government can be investigated.

So what are we now saying?
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 14, 2015
Why now

Three weeks before the presidential election and this irony news has not been disclosed?

The political crisis that took place in River State deeply affected they both parties (PdP nd ApC).

APc members too dey complain why?
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by walerule(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2015
natureblack:
That is what APC is all about.

Propaganda
Propaganda
Propaganda

A party founded on deception and thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood. angry
when will grab sense
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by denedene(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2015
listened to princewill tonye on radio today where explained how a pdp member was beheaded in his unit.. it's sad enough that people are dying, insecurity is high,WE shouldnt look @ party cause both are guilty but realise that a rivers indigene lost his or her life. RIP TO ALL WHO LOST THEIR LIVES. cry
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by natureblack(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2015
walerule:
when will grab sense
I viewed your posts,and I felt a little exasperated by what seemed to be a constant barrage of bad english from you.

Before you can start writing incredible content,you'll need at least an intermediate understanding of the basic principles of writing.This doesn't mean you need to enroll in a prestigious creative writing program at Ivy league university,but you will need to know the basics of grammar.

Read books!!!
Expand your horizons to more challenging materials than you typically read,and pay attention to sentence structure and word choice.

The more you read,the more likely you are to develop an eye for what makes a post so effective,and which mistakes to avoid.

....your comment(s) doesn't have to be this agonizing. sad angry sad

Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by micoman28(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2015
story for the gods
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by deebrain(m): 3:32am On May 15, 2015
Faba:
Where is Nigeria heading to exactly?

To success. From glory to glory. From favour to favour.
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by psalmsjob: 7:47am On May 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This story is somehow.Somebody came to kill your husband and This is like somebody raping or stealing from you and they where shouting their names and address.Either the man is a thug killed by his fellow thugs for reason best known to them or this was an elaborate set up.

RIP to the dead but Madam
That's what is called intimidation of the electorates at the highest level because after they shouted "PDP! PDP!! No More APC" and immediately shots the man dead, I bet you people around will think twice before saying APC! Change within that community talk more of coming out during election to vote.

This incident is similar to Mama Piss telling people to stone anybody that says APC! Change!
Re: How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member by walerule(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2015
Jmoroff[center][/center]
natureblack:
I viewed your posts,and I felt a little exasperated by what seemed to be a constant barrage of bad english from you.

Before you can start writing incredible content,you'll need at least an intermediate understanding of the basic principles of writing.This doesn't mean you need to enroll in a prestigious creative writing program at Ivy league university,but you will need to know the basics of grammar.

Read books!!!
Expand your horizons to more challenging materials than you typically read,and pay attention to sentence structure and word choice.

The more you read,the more likely you are to develop an eye for what makes a post so effective,and which mistakes to avoid.

funny u,so u think everyone is so jobless like u,to the extent that you spent almost all ur time in typing shit on forum,am just too busy for that.
....your comment(s) doesn't have to be this agonizing. sad angry sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC, Army Arrest 120 Suspected Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt / Protest In Abuja Over Suspension Of 7 FG Workers Over ₦‎1.2 Billion Fraud / Ogun: Man Attacks Okada Rider, Snatches Bike At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.