Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State (18086 Views)

Thugs Attack & Brutalise Government Officials In Biu,Borno State(pics) / Buratai Commissions Tactical Operation Base Of Army In His Town Biu,Borno(pics) / Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Sholah96(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
GMB supporters "...to Abuja ", GEJ supporters "...to Otuoke" ...dem no get other destination ni?
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Qmab: 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
What is all this nonsense now! Who let the cows loose in the farm?
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
maybe when one of these trekkers is kidnapped and ransome demanded from Buhari, it will stop

zerojoy:
These guys are from Biu LGA of Borno state. They are trekking to Abuja to congratulate
the president elect, General Muhammadu Buhari for winning the presidencial election. They started their journey today thursday in the morning. so my
brothers and sisters you should wish them a successful
journey. May Allah help and grant them safe
journey ameen.
APSource: Zerojoy

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by snadguy007(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Let's make some money. I have a proposition. Why don't we shoot a movie titled 'The Nigerian Trekking Exodus'

I have the complete script ready.

By the way, are you a Loyola College, Ibadan alumni?
Loyola Veritas cool

1 Like

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by ASACLEM: 5:13pm On May 14, 2015
Theirs has no value. They should do something distinct.
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by madjune(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:
We surely have an emergency in our hands. At least 60% of our youths are unemployed. The first trekker (hiker) started this out of making a mark for himself and reminding the nation that the victory of GMB was indeed a popular CHANGE message that was stamped in Nigeria and Africa. However, these new rif-raffs must be shamed for being "lazy" and looking for the quickest way to wealth.

Our youths are unemployed, they don't help themselves or the country by trying to think about the numerous gaps in the country they can fill and become self employed. Everyone wants to drive the latest cars by waiting for one "contract" or some politician or rich person to "dash" them money. This must stop. Other youths from around the world are being innovative solving local and global problems, while ours are wasting away looking for easy money.

Shame on you! All you 2nd and onwards trekkers. Go find a job! Go find a problem to solve! It is a big shame, and must be condemned in all its entirety!

-CramJones

I hope you won't issue them an "apology" post later.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by onatisi(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2015
zerojoy:
These guys are from Biu LGA of Borno state. They are trekking to Abuja to congratulate
the president elect, General Muhammadu Buhari for winning the presidencial election. They started their journey today thursday in the morning. so my
journey ameen.
Source: Zerojoy
and the trekking madness continues . grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 14, 2015
olasoji1:
Funny guys : Actress Mercy Aigbe’s husband Reveals He Has Never "Torched" His Wife

Read why he has never torched her here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/05/actress-mercy-aigbes-husband-reveals-he.html

the wife na torchlight?
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by SeverusSnape(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2015
midolian:
SeverusSnape, e b like say e go better make we join this guys o!..this business don dey pay
Guy, na Dangote we go trek for o grin
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by princefaculty(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2015
The whole trekking thing has lost its beauty, Nigerian we tend to abuse everything we discover.
The whole thing will soon get to a point that people such trekkers will be shun or treated will less interest by GMB.
Do something meaningful with your life instead of all these wayward baseless treks peeps.

#BeWise
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by ChukChinCol(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2015
Must it always be 'trek'! This trend tire me o.
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by HRich(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2015
zerojoy:
journey ameen.
ok. Nigeria will soon trek to ghana
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by holluwai(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2015
This thing is beginning to irritate me.
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by TheFilmmaker: 5:20pm On May 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
who go trek for the film?na you abi na me?

2 of us. With camera bottle water and crew. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2015
SEE WHAT JOBLESSNESS HAS CAUSED THIS NATION.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by TheFilmmaker: 5:21pm On May 14, 2015
snadguy007:
Loyola Veritas cool

Where you bro?
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by xynerise: 5:21pm On May 14, 2015
Joblessness and nonsense
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by babaireti(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2015
Trekking in celebration of CHANGE,PROGRESS and ECONOMIC freedom ,SAI Baba
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by midolian(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Guy, na Dangote we go trek for o grin
ur idea makesense die.. because me no fit waste my journey o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by davidque007(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2015
This trekking thing is beginning to get out of hand. It doesn't make sense anymore. Jobless youths can't device any resonable way to engage themselves meaningfully. What a shame
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2015
midolian:
ur idea makesense die.. because me no fit waste my journey o cheesy
Yes o, we will be smiling to the bank. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Agwoden(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2015
At this rate I will want to believe that unemployment is being tackled. Most jobless youths are now "gainfully" engaged in the trekking madness that is sweeping through the country. Two million jobs loading...

1 Like

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by felixuzuh(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2015
This is stupidity at its highest order. I have said it and am repeating it again. "I will never suffer-treck my self for GMB, untill he fullfil his campiegn promises to nigerians. Eg = equal the doller to naira, revive our dead rifineries, and give us uniterupted power supply. It is stupid to heap praises on a president that we haven't known what he has to offer yet.
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by wolelove(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2015
Useless jobless idiots
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Fynestboi: 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
I give up. cry
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Lincoln275(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2015
zerojoy:
journey ameen.
please stop posting all dese trekkers here jare
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by DonaldGenes(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Please tell me this is a joke.
"Biu to Abuja"...instead of them to trek to Sambisa forest to protest the sacrilege going on there. undecided
For goodness sake, Sambisa is closer!
Hahahahaua Yeye boy

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by Pontaboki: 5:53pm On May 14, 2015
No
adeA1:
E concern me?
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by shadrach77: 6:00pm On May 14, 2015
The blame lies not in the hands of these jobless mofos but the media which continues to give them unwarranted attention. If the publicity stops, the trekking boom will die a natural death angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by jayriginal: 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What do you mean by "torched"?

He never set her on fire.

Lol
Re: Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State by kinibigdeal(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
We need people like this to help us contest against the ethopians, kenyans and somalia of this world in the upcoming olympic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo / N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.