Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises (477 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / The Day Anambra Made Nigerians Proud At UK University / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by vicostyle200: 7:36pm On May 14, 2015

President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has said that he will make Nigerians proud to be citizens of the country.
Buhari also promised that his administration would reform relevant sectors in the country and combat corruption among other things.
The President-elect made the statements on Wednesday, May 13, 2015, during a meeting with an All Progressives Congress(APC )delegation from Delta State at the Defence House in Abuja.
“I thank you for mobilizing yourselves to come and congratulate me for winning the presidential election this year. I assure you that my objective of remaining consistently in partisan politics is to make sure that Nigerians are given their inherent right as citizens of Nigerians to choose whoever they want to lead them,”Buhari said.
“I assure you that what I will concentrate on ensuring that Nigerians will be proud to be Nigerians wherever they are,” he added.
Buhari also assured members of the delegation that his administration would prosecute electoral offenders who unleashed mayhem in Rivers and other states.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/05/ill-make-nigerians-proud-president.html
Re: ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by kodded(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2015
"DONT EXPECT CHANGE OVERNIGHT" ..............buhari
Re: ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by Lovebond34(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2015
we ve bin hearin same fin since 1600
Re: ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by Bayswater: 7:51pm On May 14, 2015
He has done it before, we won't allow him do it again. Yes, he brought unemployment and inflation back then in 1984.
Re: ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by steppin: 7:52pm On May 14, 2015
Baba one chance, how market? You never promise finish?
Re: ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by OreMI22: 7:54pm On May 14, 2015
Abeg, who does Baba mean by "Nigerians" ??
Does "Nigerians" apply to only Fulanis or perhaps a little yoruba added? Or does "Nigerians" refer to every Nigerian regardless of tribe and religion?
Re: ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by sammyj: 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
We believe and trust you will SAI BUHARI
Re: ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by abduljabbar4(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2015
OreMI22:
Abeg, who does Baba mean by "Nigerians" ??
Does "Nigerians" apply to only Fulanis or perhaps a little yoruba added? Or does "Nigerians" refer to every Nigerian regardless of tribe and religion?
Thank God you don't consider yourself as a Nigerian cos you are a cursed bastard.
Re: ‘i’ll Make Nigerians Proud,’ President-elect Promises by jamex93(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2015
we hope on u baba

Do You Know This Popular Figure Is? / I Am Going To Resign From My Job For Gen Buhari Victory. Jesus De / Will She Regain Her Pride