Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,808 members, 7,844,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. (1214 Views)

Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja / Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by aresa: 8:22pm On May 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by tobtap: 8:23pm On May 14, 2015
beta guvnor grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by aresa: 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
This show is not over till May 29th...... grin

Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2015
The photoman is here again. cheesy
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 14, 2015
Better persin, we will enjoy you at the centre.
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2015
Firefire:
Honestly I respect that Alausa photo man.

Because I can't be in government house seeing all that money being siphoned by this thieving elites with yeye yeye projects and still have my sanity .

Ama kill to get a fair share instead of remaining a photo man for life. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by kodded(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2015
Is that not his job undecided
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by aresa: 8:31pm On May 14, 2015
Firefire:

And the internet troll with nothing ever to show from his village saddled with worthless and unproductive village governors is here..

May 29th is here and it's 16 years worth of ZERO for you and your people even thought your isi equ bele governors collected taxes and allocations too including gbese that built nothing...

Nna. How your bad and unproductive village market.? May 29th is here and still nothing to show from your village and your only portion in life is still internet trolling, anger, bitterness and bad bele...

Such his miserable life... grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly I respect that Alausa photo man.

Because I can't be in government house seeing all that money being siphoned by this thieving elites with yeye yeye projects and still have my sanity .

Ama kill to get a fair share instead of remaining a photo man for life. angry

I agree with you actually.

Photooo keep it up!
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by aresa: 8:32pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
Is that not his job undecided

Who says it's not his job? Abi reading and comprehension dey fail you...?
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by aresa: 8:34pm On May 14, 2015
Firefire:

I agree with you actually.

Photooo keep it up!

Internet troll with nothing ever to show from his village saddled with worthless and unproductive village governors, keep it up too.

Other people's portion in life is to commission projects and deliver on behalf of the electorates while it is also your own portion in life to hate, troll and constitute nuisance..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by Firefire(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2015
aresa:

Internet troll with nothing ever to show from his village saddled with worthless and unproductive village governors, keep it up too.

Other people's portion in life is to commission projects and deliver on behalf of the electorates while it is also your own portion in life to hate, troll and constitute nuisance..

kwụsị ebeahu nye akụkọ grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by kodded(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2015
aresa:

Who says it's not his job? Abi reading and comprehension dey fail you...?
angry then why are you praising him ?
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by Firefire(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:

I beg ask the photo-man. cheesy
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 14, 2015
@aresa, please was the science and technology building commissioned today? I'm kinda curious here cheesy
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by aresa: 8:50pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:

So, showing what the man we put in office is doing with our tax money is praising? grin

Do you even know the meaning of praising or the fact that posting the wonderful works of a productive and competent governor is killing you inside because no such thing transpires in your village after 16 years of taxes and allocation collection by your worthless village leaders? grin

Please STFU if you have nothing better to talk about...

kodded:
#BabaOneChance

Yo Wahh ! cool

^^^^^^ I see you are one of the Jonathan'S ants on NL, no wonder. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by aresa: 8:59pm On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
@aresa, please was the science and technology building commissioned today? I'm kinda curious here cheesy

Don't know when the staff moved in, but it was commissioned today...
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by kodded(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2015
aresa:

So, showing what the man we put in office is doing with our tax money is praising? grin

Do you even know the meaning of praising or the fact that posting the wonderful works of a productive and competent governor is killing you inside because no such thing transpires in your village after 16 years of taxes and allocation collection by your worthless village leaders? grin

Please STFU if you have nothing better to talk about...

^^^^^^ I see you are one of the Jonathan'S ants on NL, no wonder. grin
can you please tell me the date that this building was commissioned ? cheesy

You and your apc foot soldiers like scamming people

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 14, 2015
aresa:

Don't know when the staff moved in, but it was commissioned today...
thanks for the info... cheesy
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by tp10: 9:18pm On May 14, 2015
Firefire:

What of una wey dey show 3d animation as una fake achievement
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by uzokasi1964(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2015
How i wish this man was our new president,things for better for our country.
Re: Fashola Commissions Science & Technology Office Building. PICTURES. by aresa: 11:47pm On May 14, 2015
uzokasi1964:
How i wish this man was our new president,things for better for our country.

I share your sentiments. ...but, Presidency is not the only way or opportunity for him to contribute or continue is good work..

(1) (Reply)

Siasia To Contest Bayelsa Gov / God!!! Very Graphic Photos: Man Beheads Friend In Akwa Ibom State / Unbeleivable ! Photos Of A Fallen Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.