Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics (37389 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by uzomarinze11: 9:02pm On May 14, 2015
Man and lady trekking for GEJ have been joined by another female Ifey Chukuneku.

She joined them at Agbor and said she wants to honour President Jonathan by joining Oladele John Nihi and Gloria to trek to Otuoke.Also,Oladele has been hit by chest pain and cough and said he will stop temporarily on Saturday for a medical checkup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2015
I'm loving these guys now.
[size=14pt]GEJ my HERO!!![/size]
Can we get updates from the Buharistic trekkers from Bornu?. Oh!... I forgot, they are illiterates who can't handle a phone.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by uzomarinze11: 9:03pm On May 14, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Man and lady trekking for GEJ have been joined by another female Ifey Chukuneku.

She joined them at Agbor and said she wants to honour President Jonathan by joining Oladele John Nihi and Gloria to trek to Otuoke.Also,Oladele has been hit by chest pain and cough and said he will stop temporarily on Saturday for a medical checkup.
More pics

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ArchEnemy(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2015
undecided
What's it with all these trekking self

7 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Leitner: 9:16pm On May 14, 2015
Na everybody wan chop national cake grin

4 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by admax(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
I hope the money they hope to get from Jonathan will be enough for the three of them and not cause problems within them? well the new girl should be given 10-15% of the money sha.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by kckkiw: 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
Oyo for them

3 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by naijainfogalery: 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
Oh God of heaven, may the Government that turned our youths to jobless touts never see peace, may the government that made our youths jobless have no resting place in heaven.

If these youths are gainfully employed they wouldnt think of this
if their parent have enough money they wouldnt do this

And my last prayer God please open the eyes of our youths to know that the power to shape their future is in their hands

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by eleojo23: 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
The trekking market is already over-flooded and the prospects of a tangible reward has been greatly reduced.

Because at this point, I imagine GEJ and GMB saying within themselves
'which kin wahala this children wan cause now? What if an entire community decides to join them? Well, if that happens, we will just cook rice for everybody and when they are done eating, we'll give our vote of thanks and wish them goodbye with a can of malt each as take-away. Matter resolved.'' undecided grin

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
by His stripes you are restored..
you shall complete what you started in good fate.
amen... wink wink

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by seedorfg(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
This thing is getting out of hand o, infact won ti ti were bo o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by condralbede(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
I still dey wait for una for yenogua,that's whr I will join mine to otuoke!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by kindnyce(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
HOPE ALL THESE STORIES WILL NOT BE CATASTROPHIC SOMEHOW
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by sammieguze(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2015
Na wha
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by shachris01: 9:37pm On May 14, 2015
boring

4 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by bash4us(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2015
D thing don turn party!? Nawaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by niceguy7(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2015
More will still join..... Cnt trek for human beings undecided
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
Make Una get better umbrella and beta sweater. Rain /cold don start o
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Mubby4luv(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
Bad market

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Daniluv2k4(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
enuf of dix stupidity.... u no get somtin else to do wt ur previous time??

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
CramJones to Trek for Justice in Nigeria!

In solidarity with the trekking youths, I would like you to join me in my trek for victory and rule of law in Nigeria. I am presently in Boston, Massachusetts. We would start from the Blue Hill Reservation park trail and will end up in Providence Rhode Island where we will have a Nigerian celebration at the Roger William Park. The whole trail is 51 miles or 100 km and it will take approximately 2 days for the journey.

We would have first aid kits, food, mobile camping tents and basic survival kit box. If you are in the Boston Area indicate here and I will contact all of you personally. I intend doing this over the weekend to avoid encroaching into people's work time. Most likely next weekend, so that folks can be better prepared. Each person participating will be given a T-shirt written "Justice and rule of Law in Nigeria", a steps calculator band, and all the supplies I mentioned earlier.

This promises to be fun!

-CramJones

PS: At least the Nigerians in the US are not jobless like the ones in Nigeria, so we will do it on a weekend or Memorial day weekend, so that folks can rest on Monday which is a public holiday.

12 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
cheesy I'm starting mine tomorrow.

From the beginning of my street to the end.
smiley

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Cryxtal(f): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
Hope it's not pneumonia tho. When u get to warri, I will join
* washes trainers n joggers* puts fridge in backpack* Waiting.......

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by bash4us(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
Ol'boy dt na party ooo
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ekpesa(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
Ok keep treaking, ill follow flight meet up with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by AnneMomoh: 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
Una weldone , its not easy

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
Ugh
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by tohpahz(f): 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
Am gonna start mine soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ellechrystal(f): 9:40pm On May 14, 2015
Madness at its peak... Nigerians r now trekking, trekking their destinies,
If they were asked to trek like that for God, or for a common church rally, they will b ashamed, or feel clumsy to do so. Now they r doing eye service for man. Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns From UK / Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna / Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.