Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. (23988 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by juniormusa(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Lol. He's been off grid for so long I thought he was dead
Akon is alive and hearty bro
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Thief
just kip studying mee uu go soon graduate grin grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by shinel(f): 10:33pm On May 14, 2015
When did you have your first bite of McVitie's. Share with us your very first bite experience of the Original. Which one of the McVitie's Biscuits is your Bestie- McVitie's All Butter Shortbread, Digestive. McVitie's Hobnobs. McVitie's Digestive. McVitie's Rich Tea. McVitie's Happy Family .

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by CountDracula(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2015
vimi:
just kip studying mee uu go soon graduate grin grin
Lool
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by CountDracula(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
juniormusa:
Akon is alive and hearty bro
Hearty? Means cheerful. He doesn't do so cheerful to me
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by yinchar(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2015
Wished the collabo was with airforce1, seriously waiting for the guy's album, at least anything will do for now, the anticipation is just too much, gotta help a bro davido....sorry dude.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by juniormusa(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Hearty? Means cheerful. He doesn't do so cheerful to me
Dey there nau
Have you not heard feeling the nigga remix
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Hysmady(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2015
ikombe:
when ever u hate , hate on sumone who u are better than not someone that has achieved on sumthing u cant achieve in 60years to come tongue
Is dat all?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by CountDracula(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
juniormusa:
Dey there nau Have you not heard feeling the nigga remix
DBanj?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by ikombe: 10:42pm On May 14, 2015
Hysmady:
Is dat all?
dats all grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Hysmady(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2015
ikombe:
dats all grin
good boy.hbd tho
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:
(
Wey ur album Mr man
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by juniormusa(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

DBanj?
yes
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Deldima(f): 10:50pm On May 14, 2015
AndreRose:
Nice.
Did you kill him?
nice question.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by IYANGBALI: 10:50pm On May 14, 2015
AndreRose:
Nice.

Did you kill him?
I thought he was deaded
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by dlight2(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2015
kwalitygist:
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with [/color][color=#990000]you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!
. This is serious! Pls see to it that you get facts to back this claim That will help to nail him fast.His days are numbered if this u said about him is true!!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by AndreRose(f): 10:59pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
Alryt.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2015
when would akon release album...
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by mhk043(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
Akon is stil alive? Wow
Abeg, No Vex, you wnt kill him?

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by chisuffy(f): 12:19am On May 15, 2015
nice pix...d dude is flexing his money
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by richestjozy(m): 1:02am On May 15, 2015
kwalitygist:
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!

Pls PM me his details and phone number.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by lonelydora: 2:54am On May 15, 2015
kwalitygist:
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.

Codely play along and get your evidence maybe by pictures or videos, then we can take it up from there. Accusing him without evidence won't help you girls there. Plan it with other trusted departmental girls and not saboteurs. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by amanze15(m): 3:02am On May 15, 2015
CountDracula:

lady gaga retired him grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by GodMode: 3:58am On May 15, 2015
What happened to his project defense.
All lies...
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2015
check out Akon's real name ...

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 6:25am On May 15, 2015
DickDastardly:

i'd like to wade into this. Can you PM me with more details. angry
me too, if she'll also pm me with more info.. I'm the current general secretary of SUG in my school nd have always worked against students victimization. I think drawing NANS into dis would be very good.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by kernel504(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2015
kwalitygist:
Creat it as a topic on 'Politics' . Inform Linda Ikeji too.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by pmar: 7:21am On May 15, 2015
I will advise you direct this information to the right quarters. Put it on the front page or sent it to the ministry of Education
kwalitygist:

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by MockingBird(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2015
optional123:
o.b.o

SCAM

Beware of those who sell MTN 1G for N1,000
for you shall send N1,000 recharge card to them, they won't send you the data and they shall stop taking your calls.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Greatidonis: 8:47am On May 15, 2015
WHEN WILL NIGERIA LECTURERS STOP THIS SEXUAL Victimisation of our innocent girls in higher institutions? It's very rampant and we all act as if we don't know about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) / Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos / Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.