Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. (23999 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Princesuker(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2015
kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!! kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!! kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!![b] kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!! kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!! kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!![/b] kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!! kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!! kwalitygist : Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you. I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by KennedyNwafor(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2015
smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by optional123: 9:55am On May 15, 2015
MockingBird:

SCAM

Beware of those who sell MTN 1G for N1,000
for you shall send N1,000 recharge card to them, they won't send you the data and they shall stop taking your calls.
das nt 1000....... and av u bought frm me bfore.....IGNORATIO ELENCHI.....dnt make irrelevant conclusions
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by simdam500(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2015
The OBO himself
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Mariojane(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2015
AndreRose:
Nice.

Did you kill him?
cheesy cheesy the question should be, did you try to kill him?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by AndreRose(f): 5:28pm On May 15, 2015
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy the question should be, did you try to kill him?
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw At The African Hair Summit (Photo) / Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes / Toke Makinwa Comments On Maje Ayida's Baby Mama's Son's Photo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.