Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness (1005 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by TopGee: 12:30am On May 15, 2015
This man came to Nigeria and has been among us since we got our independence. He didn’t come to Nigeria without our consent. Nigeria elites invited him, and he came but everybody has been accusing and calling his name alone and attributing the hardship we face in Nigeria to his name alone but the real names of the people that caused this hardship in Nigeria are not mentioned. Nigerians in their usual character have been shouting, deal with him, kill him alone, but they defend and politicize the names of the people who brought untold hardship to Nigeria.

Now, Buhari has accepted to kill the man which many Nigerians are happy to hear but the children and relatives of this man he want to kill supported Buhari’s course with the resources they made through their father. Meanwhile, Buhari is still hugging and dinning with the man’s children, and yet threatening to kill their father. I don’t know how possible this will be. But let us watch.

Do you think this man children and relatives will be happy to see Buhari kill their father? Do you also think that the man’s children will fold their hands and allow Buhari to kill their father hence his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren he fathered in Nigeria are so powerful?
Let us watch and see how the fight against this man will go. If Buhari can’t kill this man but with Nigerians support he can at least push this man out of Nigeria and make his stubborn children bleed.

I didn’t want to disclose this man’s name because he is so powerful but due to full guaranty of my life, I have decided to say that this man “CORRUPTION” has been tormenting Nigerians with its attendant’s economic consequences.

However, some said this man is not only our problem, but they have not been bold enough to mention others, but only this man I know.
You can help get this man’s children listed here and the earlier his children are exposed the easier the battle. At least you can help us expose his children and the likely heir of the man.
Re: Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by kelvine(m): 12:46am On May 15, 2015
I will pretend I understand your proverb, maybe that will make me get some sleep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by Qmab: 12:50am On May 15, 2015
kelvine:
I will pretend I understand your proverb, maybe that will make me get some sleep.
reading this will certainly guarantee sleep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by kelvine(m): 12:55am On May 15, 2015
My eyes are now heavy,thanks OP. Goodnight

Qmab:
reading this will certainly guarantee sleep.
Re: Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by loomer: 1:09am On May 15, 2015
Why I read this thing, I just get headache now
Re: Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by yuio33: 1:30am On May 15, 2015

Re: Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by pedel: 1:35am On May 15, 2015
Op, what kind of books do you read on your free time? Your write up is like that of someone who read those talisman books; 6 and 7 books of Moses. Pls be careful my brother de-Lawrence books dey turn person head upside down abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by yuio33: 1:47am On May 15, 2015
[size=38pt]10 million northerners will die, if you dont listen to wisdom. buhari is just president of nigeria, not western nigeria. [/size]

Re: Buhari Said He Will Kill The Man And No Forgiveness by TopGee: 8:11am On May 15, 2015
pedel:
Op, what kind of books do you read on your free time? Your write up is like that of someone who read those talisman books; 6 and 7 books of Moses. Pls be careful my brother de-Lawrence books dey turn person head upside down abeg.

Which book is turning person head upside down and whose head?

(1) (Reply)

The Day Goodluck Jonathan Became My Hero By Femi Aribisala / Why We Arrested Buruji Kashamu – NDLEA / A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.