Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today (6339 Views)

West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 / West African Bloggers' Conference 2016 Is Here. See How To Get An Invite / 25 Quotes From Blogging Experts At West Africa Bloggers Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by mrvance(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2015
I think there was enough publicity. I knew about it and I applied and was sent an invite
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
Got an invite too but can't attend today, what were they thinking, people go to work on Fridays na.
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by emekauzor(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
how come a bloggers conference like this does not have any blogger as speaker or A List Bloggers

The speakers coming up what are they coming for and what will folks be doing
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 9:57pm On May 15, 2015
castruccio:
West Africa bloggers my toes

Where linda ikeji?
Where ogbongeblog?
Where bellanaija?

Where i de?

If all of us no know about dis conference during the planning stage then i guess is not for bloggers, its just to hype the sponsors of the conference

My friend shut up! what did u know how can u compare small individual gossiping bloggers with mega company blog.
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by castruccio(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2015
Klinee:
My friend shut up! what did u know how can u compare small individual gossiping bloggers with mega company blog.

Biggest mumu ever liveth !!! please can you mention one blog which you feel is owned by those big companies that is sponsoring that conference?
Even if the bloggers I mentioned are gossipers but they make millions and you are there wasting away still eating from your mothers pot and begging money for alomo
It is evident that you do not know what a blog is and you just want to talk buh I will suggest you go get a life coz you are such a poor excuse for your mother ------ an abortion by her when she was carrying you should have been the best option in the world !!! onye be ri be
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by kikesblog(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2015
Thats true.... #WABC my ass
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by kikesblog(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2015
Klinee:

Am sure you one of them. #dumbhead

1 Like

Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 6:18pm On May 16, 2015
castruccio:

Biggest mumu ever liveth !!! please can you mention one blog which you feel is owned by those big companies that is sponsoring that conference?
Even if the bloggers I mentioned are gossipers but they make millions and you are there wasting away still eating from your mothers pot and begging money for alomo
It is evident that you do not know what a blog is and you just want to talk buh I will suggest you go get a life coz you are such a poor excuse for your mother ------ an abortion by her when she was carrying you should have been the best option in the world !!! onye be ri be
goat! With that there million naira income how many people have they be able to employ? This people are gossipers, they turn false story to look like its true. They will make 10k and tell that they make 1m, because u are a goat u will still believe. Mumu! Anu mpama! Okpo! Mkpi!
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 6:19pm On May 16, 2015
kikesblog:

Who be this goat now?

1 Like

Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by abohrandy: 9:34am On May 17, 2015
at least they no use wordpress for design their site but the graphics are still a cause for concern.
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by castruccio(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2015
Klinee:
goat! With that there million naira income how many people have they be able to employ? This people are gossipers, they turn false story to look like its true. They will make 10k and tell that they make 1m, because u are a goat u will still believe. Mumu! Anu mpama! Okpo! Mkpi!

You are really a foolish fool oooo !!!!! i dont have time for idle, jobless, un ambitious cow like you !!!! keep on begging money for Alomo and benson even if they make 10k you how much did you make today? have you ever made money in ya lyf? at least they make 10k and they have one or two other streams of income so they are not broke nyash like you!!!

Your mother don taya for you ooo !! go and ask her she will tell you that she would have aborted you and ask God for forgiveness because you are a not in any way useful to yourself, your family and the society

At least those bloggers you are criticizing are useful to themselves and the society you what have you done nothing !!!! So go and get a life before your mother poison you

USELESS EWU!!!!
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by castruccio(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2015
kikesblog:

ABEG forget that bubbling hediot wey say im name na klinee
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 1:25pm On May 17, 2015
castruccio:

You are really a foolish fool oooo !!!!! i dont have time for idle, jobless, un ambitious cow like you !!!! keep on begging money for Alomo and benson even if they make 10k you how much did you make today? have you ever made money in ya lyf? at least they make 10k and they have one or two other streams of income so they are not broke nyash like you!!!

Your mother don taya for you ooo !! go and ask her she will tell you that she would have aborted you and ask God for forgiveness because you are a not in any way useful to yourself, your family and the society

At least those bloggers you are criticizing are useful to themselves and the society you what have you done nothing !!!! So go and get a life before your mother poison you

USELESS EWU!!!!
Me and u who is ediot? Imagine u wey dey use another person invest to boost, one naire u never smell from them. Mumu, they are useful to the society by lying eeh? Foolish aturu! Ur fada!
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by castruccio(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
Klinee:
Me and u who is ediot? Imagine u wey dey use another person invest to boost, one naire u never smell from them. Mumu, they are useful to the society by lying eeh? Foolish aturu! Ur fada!

First of all before you use your mumu finger de type rubbish check my signature ..... I make money more than your papa wey be retired recruit police officer and ya mama wey be professional amebo hair platter.... na im make I say dem don taya for you cheesy cheesy cheesy try and dont be useless to ya self and ya generation bcoz no pastor can deliver you..... like I have always said

O yiri ka gị Birth Asambodo bụ ihe Apology si Condom Kwesiri I bu Factory. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So fvck off ma comment
Sokoto budalu !!!

m aṅụrụma ewu angry angry angry angry
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 10:09pm On May 17, 2015
castruccio:

First of all before you use your mumu finger de type rubbish check my signature ..... I make money more than your papa wey be retired recruit police officer and ya mama wey be professional amebo hair platter.... na im make I say dem don taya for you cheesy cheesy cheesy try and dont be useless to ya self and ya generation bcoz no pastor can deliver you..... like I have always said

O yiri ka gị Birth Asambodo bụ ihe Apology si Condom Kwesiri I bu Factory. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So fvck off ma comment
Sokoto budalu !!!

m aṅụrụma ewu angry angry angry angry
What type of language you dey speak sef? Na jamaica abi na Igbo language? Ebi like sey u don dey get mental problem oo! ATTENTION PLS, THIS GUY NEED TO BE RUSH THE MENTAL CLINIC FOR PROPER DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT! Wel i no blame u, na poverty dey worri u. Poor man ! Dey there dey dream about how to be rich. See ur miserable life! Mehn u don suffer! Mumu, isi-ewu!
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by castruccio(m): 12:44am On May 18, 2015
Klinee:
What type of language you dey speak sef? Na jamaica abi na Igbo language? Ebi like sey u don dey get mental problem oo! ATTENTION PLS, THIS GUY NEED TO BE RUSH THE MENTAL CLINIC FOR PROPER DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT! Wel i no blame u, na poverty dey worri u. Poor man ! Dey there dey dream about how to be rich. See ur miserable life! Mehn u don suffer! Mumu, isi-ewu!

Your Daddy said you were an accident coz ya ashewo mother did not abort you, that is why you do not have respect and manners.... to prove him wrong go get a lyf and stop wasting away .... I am far ahead of you in success and I will always be cool

With all your display i see that you are an experiment in Artificial Stupidity. cool cool
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 8:40am On May 18, 2015
castruccio:

Your Daddy said you were an accident coz ya ashewo mother did not abort you, that is why you do not have respect and manners.... to prove him wrong go get a lyf and stop wasting away .... I am far ahead of you in success and I will always be cool

With all your display i see that you are an experiment in Artificial Stupidity. cool cool

Tell that ur ashawo mother make she tel u who give am belle when she com born u. Na dat truck-pusher be ur fada, i dey there when the man dey fucku ur mama for under a stationed trailer before she com born u. Bastard!!! Where u fada? U dey answer ur mama'surname. "Dreamer boy" keep dreaming of being rich, wretched boy!
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by castruccio(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2015
Klinee:
Tell that ur ashawo mother make she tel u who give am belle when she com born u. Na dat truck-pusher be ur fada, i dey there when the man dey fucku ur mama for under a stationed trailer before she com born u. Bastard!!! Where u fada? U dey answer ur mama'surname. "Dreamer boy" keep dreaming of being rich, wretched boy!

ok na now you come now so na ya mama surname u de answer? tongue tongue tongue

You are really Jobless walahi !!!

see as you de narrate hw dem bang ya mama under trailer for onissha main market

I just sorry for ya mama coz All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.

anywayz its up to you to get serious wit ya lyf ... for me I am a very busy person and I will not reply you i have so much on my lappy to cover today

but there is one more way you can prove your jobless nature to the whole world ... its by replying/quoting this comment....

have jobless fun while I make ma mulah!!!! cool
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 7:57pm On May 18, 2015
castruccio:

ok na now you come now so na ya mama surname u de answer? tongue tongue tongue

You are really Jobless walahi !!!

see as you de narrate hw dem bang ya mama under trailer for onissha main market

I just sorry for ya mama coz All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.

anywayz its up to you to get serious wit ya lyf ... for me I am a very busy person and I will not reply you i have so much on my lappy to cover today

but there is one more way you can prove your jobless nature to the whole world ... its by replying/quoting this comment....

have jobless fun while I make ma mulah!!!! cool
I dey main-market dey count in billion, u dey here dey waste your time on top of that your nokia 3310 wey u dey use to qoute me. Poor man! As a poor man you are, you suppose to give respect to richer men like us because it is not easy to be a rich man. Poor man! Hahahahahaha! Poverty don kill u.
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by gangstamafian(f): 12:04am On May 19, 2015
Klinee:
I dey main-market dey count in billion, u dey here dey waste your time on top of that your nokia 3310 wey u dey use to qoute me. Poor man! As a poor man you are, you suppose to give respect to richer men like us because it is not easy to be a rich man. Poor man! Hahahahahaha! Poverty don kill u.

Now shut the hell up you this boy!!!!! I have been following this thread and I have come to discover somethings about you

1. You are a very small boy who dont know your left from your right

2. You are very useless and jobless .. probably picking pocket at onitsha main market

3. You are using the virtual advantage of nairaland to insult someone that is capable of dealing with you in all aspect

4, the person you are even insulting started his firm while still in school and you have done nothing for yourself

5. Your only job is to come here and talk about your lost generation of igala people in the eastern part of Nigeria

I think I will have to contact the mods about you perpetrating trouble and insulting someone that has contributed in one way or the other to some NL members (I am one of dem) and I dare you to send me your contact via pm if you really a man just your phone number will do.

you looked for his trouble and you are still insulting him. seems you dont have elder ones at home

You really need to have some respect son an i will be glad to teach you some
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by bullshitcreator(f): 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
Klinee:

You are a very big foo.l !!!! Big one at that what do you sell that bring in billions? If you are really making billions will you be here insulting someone that is capable of putting an end to you and your generation?

Billionaires are happy and friendly people with good manners that is why they are rich

If i were you i would apologise to him before is too late

DIRTY ONISHA PIG!!!
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by AleqsChizar(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2015
If you haven't heard this, kindly download and enjoy this fast and furious Igala rap song- G'omi Abajoi by Aleqs Chizar

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9c26e57b

Enjoy...
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 5:02pm On May 22, 2015
gangstamafian:

Now shut the hell up you this boy!!!!! I have been following this thread and I have come to discover somethings about you

1. You are a very small boy who dont know your left from your right

2. You are very useless and jobless .. probably picking pocket at onitsha main market

3. You are using the virtual advantage of nairaland to insult someone that is capable of dealing with you in all aspect

4, the person you are even insulting started his firm while still in school and you have done nothing for yourself

5. Your only job is to come here and talk about your lost generation of igala people in the eastern part of Nigeria

I think I will have to contact the mods about you perpetrating trouble and insulting someone that has contributed in one way or the other to some NL members (I am one of dem) and I dare you to send me your contact via pm if you really a man just your phone number will do.

you looked for his trouble and you are still insulting him. seems you dont have elder ones at home

You really need to have some respect son an i will be glad to teach you some
MUMU! I taught u said that u are not going to qoute me again. U use ur other account claiming female identity. Fool!
Re: The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today by Klinee: 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
bullshitcreator:

You are a very big foo.l !!!! Big one at that what do you sell that bring in billions? If you are really making billions will you be here insulting someone that is capable of putting an end to you and your generation?

Billionaires are happy and friendly people with good manners that is why they are rich

If i were you i would apologise to him before is too late

DIRTY ONISHA PIG!!!
Keep fooling yourself! Poor man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Site Possibly Hacked? / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.