Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard (15801 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) / Imo Polytechnic Crisis: Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine / How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:49am On May 15, 2015
—The crisis of confidence rocking Imo
State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Ohaji/Egbema
Local Council Area of the state, has
degenerated to the point of the institution’s
Rector, Rev. Fr. Wence Madu, being dragged to
the dreaded Okija Shrine in Anambra State.
The invitation letter, which was allegedly
extended to the Rector, was signed by one
Ukaegbu N. Ogidi, who claimed that there was
a complaint of injustice against Rev. Fr.
Madu.

While stating that any respondent coming to
Ogwugwu Okija must come with clean hands,
Ogidi also informed the Rector that “Ogwugwu
kills only those whose hands are not clean,
especially those who committed evil against
their fellow human beings at work places,
churches, mosques, markets and other public
places.”
The letter also claimed that Rev. Fr. Madu
knew about the issue at stake, “but turned
around to conspire and deal with an innocent
person.”

The Rector was equally reminded in the mail
that he “should feel free to reverse the
injustice with your conspirators and
collaborators against the complainants to
avoid coming to Ogwugwu and other
unpleasant consequences.”
The custodians of the shrine similarly informed
the Rector that he should on arrival, look for
the Chief Priest for briefing and other
formalities.

Then the threat: “But where you fail to come
because of any reason, we shall come to your
residence or office. The truth must be
uncovered at all cost.”
When Vanguard visited the Rector’s office,
yesterday, to ascertain if he got such an
invitation or not, somebody who claimed to be
a staff of the office said the Imo Polytechnic
boss was not in the office.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/imo-poly-staff-drag-rector-to-okija-shrine/

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

whatever is wrong with 'em?
Exactly 13days to a new government?,I hope all these are fixed.
#Baba ur works are piling...
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by morbeta(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2015
Holy mary Mother of Christ!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by xpac01(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2015
Lol. Only in naija.
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Nobody: 11:09am On May 15, 2015
okija still day ??
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Nobody: 11:29am On May 15, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by ramdris(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2015
Lol! thought the shrine was destroyed during Ngige-Uba fracas then o. The Priest of that shrine go don b big boy o.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by okooloyun1(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2015
Is okija shrine now a legal court?

5 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by WisdomCanada(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2015
Jeez
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by admax(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2015
It was yesterday i got to know Okija shrine issue out invitation letters to people, i wish to see a copy of the letter headed more importantly the logo of the Shrine grin.........Those guys need Jesus mehn.

21 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Blessmira: 12:15pm On May 15, 2015
Shrine? Soo bad.
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by juniormusa(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2015
Lol grin

Vote for Tohpahz as miss nairaland!
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by greenhope(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2015
Nigeria na wa
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by fabela(f): 12:16pm On May 15, 2015
can't read summary pls
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by baybeeboi: 12:16pm On May 15, 2015
why is the problem not stated here?
All i see there is Okija Shrine.
What has the Rector done?

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Adesunkanmi(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
For Naija? shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by umarc19: 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
9ja I hail thy, shrine my feet.
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
People still living a backward life.

Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by agrovick(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2015
This is serious
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by tolexy007(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2015
Barbaric..
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by olasha1(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2015
I think we should rather let our new elected leaders do their swear in @ okija shrine then I see a better nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by ruffhandu: 12:20pm On May 15, 2015
But people should stop injustice.
If not for the state of our judiciary: where a poor man cannot seek justice; Where, even if he summons all his resources to seek justice, it would become too costly, owing to the duration of the trial, without even the slightest hope of getting what he sought-justice; perhaps people would think less of this.

I guess people have seen how effective traditional (juju) justice system works and chosen it, not just because of its cost-effectiveness, but due to the speed in delivery of justice. You may also wonder why people hand down jungle justice to notorious criminals caught in the act, knowing fully well he had been bribing his way through the Authorities.

It has actually turned our religious institutions into a caricature of some sort; where we are supposed to cultivate good moral values.
You can imagine this case- a man taking a Rev. Fr to Juju. If x-rayed, that man belongs to a church, and the Rev might have actually trampled on his rights as well, damning the consequences and turning down all entreaties. What a shame!

Our society has turned on its citizens, tranforming them into something they should have been ashamed to identify with.
What, in the first place, should have made a man turn against a clergy man to this extent?

If only people would actually fear and obey God, or whatever they believe in, even if it's themselves, Nigeria would be a better place.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Bonapart(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2015
God punish okija shrine....
Who made a filthy dainty a judge among men.
May fire devour okija and all his sponsors

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Blackfire(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2015
I beg u all, whatever u do, stay away from that okija shrine, both the complainant and the accused...
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by naijainfogalery: 12:21pm On May 15, 2015
O boy this country though
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Lakayanah: 12:21pm On May 15, 2015
The Reverend don shit for church dem wan go clean him yansh with juju toilet paper.
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by seunlayi(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2015
I am happy hear this but when will GMB - babaonechance be summoned to appear in Okija shrine?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 15, 2015
igbo kwenu grin. this can only happen in igbo land. #TwaleMyIgboBrothers

3 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by QueenSharon(f): 12:22pm On May 15, 2015
admax:
It was yesterday i got to know Okija shrine issue out invitation letters to people, i wish to see a copy of the letter headed more importantly the logo of the Shrine grin.........Those guys need Jesus mehn.
They seriously need Jesus. It's a pity! cry

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2015
OkijaAmaka
Re: Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard by ojimbo(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2015
let all our leaders go to okija shrine and swear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Online Registration 2012/13 Now On: Click Here To Apply / Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. / Intelligence Over Creativity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.