Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed (3632 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed by KanwuliaJara: 11:32pm On May 15, 2015
So, he only just started smoking Ala-IGBO AFTER 4 years of marriage PLUS PRE-MARITAL FORNICATIONS abi? grin

Since he is NOT your husband, make you minus ya mount from the mata! kiss

Tell her to join NL for more homeland seKUrity interrogations.

I don't do third-party ameoisms on or off NL!

Thanks for the TGIF gossip! kiss
Re: Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed by dBard: 5:17am On May 16, 2015
alberto2k:
your husband was just Smoking out some stress cool

Skunk alert.

@o.p..this is kinda difficult really cos I don't think this is something new but an old habit u stumbled on. U confront him and he can either go underground or become open about it. Either way not good.I think the best option might b f u to go clandestine on him. Find out where he keeps his stash. Drop subtle hints/evidences to make him suspicious that you're aware of his habit and then wen d time is right, confront/ talk about it with him.

p.s...Make sure you know where he keeps his stash and that he should never b aware of.

#God's Wisdom
Re: Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed by deeptesting(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2015
I think if you can't confront him then write him a letter. Now, you have to be very careful with the content, first state your discovery & how you felt about it & your position on it.

Then let him know you are willing to go through it with him in finding solution to whatever it is he is going through & if nothing you will go through a therapy process with him to end the habit.

Men are very egoistic and so your words should be filled with respect & humility, the husband needs help.

Finally, seek for help & advice from professional therapist if you can find any, don't rub it on his face, just get help on how you can handle the issue on your own until he decides to man up to talk about it. Sure it won't be easy, a man who needs help surely need love...Show him love..Be his mother.

1 Like

Re: Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2015
Unless u want divorce, there's no reason to bring it up
Re: Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On May 16, 2015
chibic:
Women sef!

I thought she caught the man with another woman. What is the big deal about smoking? This a man that does not abuse you, he treats you very well(according to you), so what else do you want? You think their's a perfect human in this world? What if he is a cheat who doesn't smoke, will you prefer that? Or an abusive husband who doesn't smoke. Which one is better?

Its better that he smokes and still be a very good husband IMO.
He might have been addicted to it but doesn't want you to know. He just doesn't want you to get hurt because he loves you. You should be greatful to GOD.

If a man is faithful, his wife will find another fault. if he doesn't stay out late, caring and loving, the wife must find another fault. if he's very wealthy, there must be one fault detected. This is the reason why women are hardly happy in their marriages. They seek for something non-existent.

I hope you don't mind an igbo smoker who is loving, respectful and a good cook.
Re: Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
weed undecided that's a stress reliever , compared to Heroine, I can't deny nor acknowledge i do weed, but if it's weed your husband is prob stressed and wants to zone out. I can relate with that. besides weed has never hurt anybody. missing **
Re: Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed by chris4gold(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2015
Pls don't pick annoyance with him, but talk it over and let him realized you saw him red handed and preach for him on y he must avoid it.
Re: Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed by mashnino(m): 3:37am On May 17, 2015
Why are ypu confused...

Left to me ooo. He has done nufing wrong

Dont go and panic and then cause problem for yourself ooo

And plz let me just clear your mind on d fact that u cnt tell him to stop smokin his weed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Love Your Husband? / 10 Myths About Introverts. / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.